Collaborate with your co-workers, friends, and colleagues – whether they are in the office or across the globe. Skyboard is just like the whiteboard in your office, only you can share your drawing with anyone with an internet connection.
* Freehand drawing with a number of different line widths and colors.
* Near real-time sharing of updates to your drawing.
* Two way collaboration – share your drawing with a colleague, and they can make changes to it.
* Save the drawing as an image file.
* Send the image via email and SMS
* Web based viewer to let others join in the collaboration even if they don’t have the app.
* Up to 10 people can connect to a shared drawing.
There's no complicated setup involved with sharing a Skyboard drawing. Simply:
* Tap the 'Share' button, which gives you a code like 'ABC-123'.
* Give that code to friends or colleagues who are running the Skyboard app or Web-based viewer.
* They tap 'Connect', and enter that code.
The web-based viewer can be found at our website:
Being a drawing app, Skyboard is ideal for tablets. But it will scale and run on both tablets and phones.
Please Note: Drawings that have been inactive for over an hour are purged from our server. You will still have your copy of the drawing if that happens, but the real-time sharing will be disconnected.
If you have questions or technical issues, please contact us via our web page at:
or for technical support, firstname.lastname@example.org