With the help of users, Sumally is finding and cataloging every and anything to become the go-to online encyclopedia of treasured objects.
Use Sumally to be part of a community of people passionate about all things. Keep track of who owns what, who wants what, and whether they’re selling the items you’ve been looking for.
How Sumally works:
- “Feed” section: Follow users and check out their “wants” and “haves”
- “Recommended” section: Check out recommended items
- “Activity” section: See whether other users “want” or “have” items you’ve added
- “My Sumally” section: All your “wants” and “haves” are grouped here and visible to the public
- When you find an item you’re interested in, tap the “want it” or “have it” buttons and register
- Follow Sumally users, Facebook friends or Twitter users
- Exchange comments about items
Note: A Twitter or Facebook account is needed to register for Sumally.