So many people write about poor tile availability...are you kidding? It's a freaking game..the system is not out to get you, you weirdos, and your tile availability conspiracy dog too. Play... have fun... it's a good game as a time killer and is a lil challenging at times.
The name of the game! A great match-three puzzle rpg, with lovely pixel art, a fantastically silly sense of humour and excellent presentation. The difficulty ramps up at just the right pace. A fine example of a puzzler.
Could be better Good game but cranks up the difficulty rapidly. Boxes that attack don't stack, therefore if you break them before you reach the monster they are useless. Has a lot of potential just forces replayability through higher difficulty.
It had so much potential The game devs got everything right except the "combat/exploration" which is so broken it makes you want to cry. While you can't "lose" in this game each attempt at upgrading your weapons, gaining new monsters, advancing in level, anything at all really, is basically a hail Mary on whether or not rngjesus is with you. The system, in it's attempt to not be a candy crush clone, manages to take out anything that actually made candy crush fun and turn it into a mindless grind.
🙀 Ugh.. I loved 10000000; this game is quite similar. I'd like to play, but the way the screen shakes n' flashes makes me sooo nauseous. Had to uninstall.
Disappointment I was hoping the sequel would address some of the issues from the first, but it doesn't. You still have a bunch of runs that you'll lose simply because the tiles you need aren't available. The game reminds of me of funs cousin, Negative Fun.
- New Daily Challenge Mode - A new dungeon generated each day.
- New Skin Unlocks - Complete daily challenges to unlock new skins for your crew.
- Aces Wild - Increasing Ace levels now has much more effect than it used to.
- Localisation - Now you can build a boat in your favourite language
- Fast Cycle - You don’t have to do the tutorial again an Ace reset
- Bug fixes: Fixed lots of them
- Typos - Fixed the more embarrassing ones