You can calculate your Distance, Time, Average Split, Weight Adjusted Scores, and Predictions using Paul’s Law. You can also view World Records and compare yourself against the best.
Weight adjustment uses the following formula from Concept 2:
Wf = [body weight in lbs / 270] raised to the power .222
Corrected time = Wf x actual time (seconds)
Corrected distance = actual distance / Wf
Paul's Law says that for a rowing athlete with balanced speed and endurance capabilities, for every doubling of distance the 500m split should increase by five seconds.
* Stroke rate
* Elapsed time
* Split time
+ auto/manual start/stop
+ accumulated/reset values
+ aggregated values:
- avg speed
- avg stroke rate
- stroke count
* Real-time analysis Graphs
* Session recording/replay
* real-time remote monitoring (experimental)
Please submit bug reports on http://nargila.org/trac/robostroke/newticket
The Rowing in Motion App will give you highly accurate realtime speed, acceleration and stroke-rate data directly on your smartphone or tablet and makes it available for upload to the Rowing in Motion Analytics online service.
You need a valid subscription to Rowing in Motion Analytics to use this App (free subscription tier available).
* Measures Strokerate, Speed, Distance and Boat Acceleration, giving you insight into all aspects of your stroke
* Full Screen Graph Screen: Showing your boat acceleration compared to an average of the previous strokes
* Record all your exercise data and analyze it in Rowing in Motion Analytics, our web-based data analysis tool
* Stroke Analysis: Live average acceleration graphs, speed graph
* Sonification: Turn your boat acceleration into a sound for a better realtime feedback to help you improve the effectiveness of your stroke.
* Stroke Metrics: Stroke Metrics derived from boat acceleration allow you to easily focus on specific aspects of the stroke
Time / Distance / pace calculator
Paul's Law - Calculates rowing average 500m split times based on Paul's Law. Paul's Law states that for balanced athletes, that for each doubling of distance, the 500m split should increase by 5 seconds.
VO₂ Max Calculator.
Paul's Law - calculations for these distances and times:
1609m (1 mile)
Feedback is HIGHLY appreciated, especially bug reports and improvement ideas.
Copyright Tim Rochford, 2012.
A must for every rowing coach selecting crews for regatta season. No more head scratching and time wasted on training camp trying to do the calculations. Very easy interface - just fill in times and click complete.
Touch on Boat and Athlete names to personalise.
Spread & Span
Oar lenght & Load
and use C.L.A.M.
Getting started. Please complete the form at http://www.rowstat.com/home/support/id-password-1 or request in email to email@example.com an ID and Password key pair. The key pair will be sent to the email address you provide.
Improve your rowing technique - self contained, no shell wiring required.
RowStat Lite is an application for rowing training and races.
- Stroke rate
- Air:water ratio
- Elapsed time
- Split time
- GPS and GPS Splits
- Manual start/stop
- Accumulated/reset values
- Average speed
- Average stroke rate
- Stroke count
- Post race analysis Graphs, email, upload collected data, import to a spreadsheet
- Session ( race, practice, etc.) data collection
Please submit problem reports to: http://www.rowstat.com/home/support/problem-report
Please request product keys (ID & Password): http://www.rowstat.com/home/support/id-password-1
Please submit suggestions to: http://www.rowstat.com/home/support/product-request
RowStat Lite displays stroke rate, stroke count, Air:Water ratio, distance, speed, time, elapsed time, provides GPS and GPS splits. RowStat Lite provides coaches, officials and rowers with a complete set of information tools, to measure and analyze not only performance but to objectively determine what to improve.
RowStat Lite collects the data the user measures by race or practice and provides export using email with the data in CSV (Comma Separated Values) format. Spreadsheets provided by Google and Microsoft support import of CSV data files.
You can graph your workout and plot speed, stroke rate, and air:water ratio vs. distance and time.
- Stroke rate
- Stroke count
- Air:water ratio
- Dual Stopwatch
- Elapsed time
- Elapsed split time
- GPS strength
- Manually start / stop / clear practice events
- Save / delete / email workout
- View workout history
- View individual workout details
- View distance in meters, kilometer
- View speed in m/s, km/hr
- Turn on/off GPS
- Set clock to 12/24 hour format
- Set date to format of choice
- Enter your nickname, club, boat
- Optimize stroke and air:water ratio averages
- Select Phone network time or synchronize with a different time for races
RAW DATA CAPTURE
- Collect data about your rowing speed, distance, stroke rate, GPS location, etc.
- RowStat lite supports emailing the data after your workout in a .CSV file for you to do post-workout analysis
- RowStat Lite has been tested for rowing (sculls & sweeps). No testing has been done on other boats, but we'd be happy to work with you if you find problems.
- All screens have embedded user help and options. Access by touching the "Menu Key" on your phone.
Is the rowing machine something that you bypass at the gym or only use to warm up or cool down? British Rowing would like to present RowActiv, an app that proves that the rowing machine is a great way to work out, whatever your level of fitness.
If you are new to working out, returning to an exercise programme or already an active person, RowActiv has something for you. It is your indoor rowing personal trainer.
RowActiv sessions are:
•Designed and delivered by expert indoor rowers
•Targeted at specific fitness levels
•Audio; it talks you through each stage of the session
•Varied lengths to fit in with your gym schedule
With RowActiv you can also...
•Use the Video classroom to access content such as good technique and warming up
•Compete against other “RowActivs” in regular challenges
•Track your training using RowLog
•Match your music to your workout
Join the indoor rowing revolution and download RowActiv now!
Before starting any new exercise programme, please consult your GP or a qualified personal physical activity trainer. If you experience any discomfort, stop exercising immediately. British Rowing does not accept responsibility for any injuries that may occur when using or following use of this app.
The ‘League’ was born circa 1992 as the "International League of Australian Surfboat Rowers Inc". More currently we're an organisation managing, reporting, supporting and evaluating this sport with State and National events such as interstate championships, coaching and training, live results.
We share mutual values of team work with The Australian Navy who kindly support us with lifesaving duties and beach patrols for our major events on many Australian beaches.
We've grown to include our social clubs, and collated a wealth of related information and live data like Coastal Watch for you to peruse and engage with.
Download our free App to read more about us. You can also make enquiries, shop online for popular brands and products, get the latest news and notifications of events, send us photos for our galleries, track and attend our State level events, claim on-site loyalty rewards, read and leave reviews, watch for the latest results, engage with out various social media like Facebook, live video feeds, RSS feeds and Twitter.
- Contact us
- Shop online
- Register for the latest news
- Track, attend and share in our events
- Send us your surfing photos
- Read and leave reviews
- View our social media like live video feeds, image galleries, Facebook, etc.
You can also track your lifetime and season total meters and use the challenge feature to track your progress against the Concept2 rowing Challenges.
More features coming soon! Feedback always welcome.
We deliver the best in class hunting application and website for our valued friends (AKA customers). We designed Hunting Ops to be easy and effective regardless of your activity or experience level. When we share what we love and by aligning our passion for our product with your passion for quality, our community will grow as big as the Great Outdoors!
Your data is kept totally secure with a unique system, which is only accessible by you!
Here is what you get in our product:
1. GPS NAVIGATION AND ONE-TOUCH WAYPOINTS - Easily maintain current position, view the relationship to other points of interest, and quickly mark waypoints of fishing interest and navigational interest.
2. HARVEST/NON-HARVEST/RECON NOTES- Save your pictures and easily record your harvest details and easily compare the next time you go. Hunt with confidence!
3. HUNTING MAPS- Navigate with confidence in different terrains.
4. HUNTING CAMERA- Capture all the action without leaving the app and every picture can auto collect all of the environmental details automatically!
5. AUTO-JOURNAL- No more hand written journals that steal your time. The first ever journal that auto stores every hunting activity and auto collects all the environmental details.
6. AUTO TRIP SHARING- Never wait again for pictures, everyone auto shares all the memories from your hunting exploits automatically! Great for hunt clubs!
7. HUNTING WEATHER- Get the forecast, marine forecast, tides, barometer and the lunar phase.
8. EAST TRIP SETUP- Set up your trip and invite your buddies for a seamless experience that collects all the pictures, all the waypoints and all the fun!
9. GAME DOWN STEALTH NOTIFICATIONS- When you are hunting with friends but in different locations and you don’t have time for calls and text, we offer a one-and-done push button that sends your friends your activity and gives them your GPS location for getting that game out of the woods!
10. US STATE BY STATE HUNTING REGS- Know your season dates and bag limits at a glance.
11. ON-BOARD SUPPORT- We offer you the answers to your questions with amazing support that answers all requests within one hour. Read the poor support of other apps. We love our products and our friends (AKA Customers) and we are always ready to help!
12. METRIC AND IMPERIAL SETTINGS- Easily switch all measurement to what you are accustomed to very easily.
13. IN-APP SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING- Connect with buddies, share info and pictures easily and seamlessly!
Whatever you hunt, we’ve got you covered with this app for hunters. Discover the difference with Hunting Ops! The ultimate sportsman's hunting field tool, journal and planner.
KEY WORDS- Country Navigator, Dicks Sporting Goods, Garmin, Humminbird, Magellan, REI, Bass Pro Shop My Guide, Hunting Apps, Hunting, GPS, Hunting Maps, Hunting GPS, Trimble.
The world's best app for tracking rowing workouts.
Simply log your time and distance and watch your stats improve!
Designed with Concept 2 rowers specifically in mind, but perfect any rower that reports time and distance in meters,
Cloud sync & other features coming soon. Feature requests and feedback are welcome - email firstname.lastname@example.org