BoatCoach has been my "goto" since I found the second-by-second data harvesting capability. For an Excel junkie, I'm in data heaven, though use Quickoffice Pro on my android for all that great conditional formatting. The best erg app for me.
Piece of crap Has 500 settings but doesn't even have a simple way to view the details of your previous rows
Absolute garbage. App fails to recognise connection to PM4.
Great app with a problem I am quite new in rowing, have a C2 and getting into it but for some reason the app creates 3 logs or copies for each workout that are same each time. If I delete 2 all of them disappear. Or if I sync with C2 it sends 3 workouts instead of 1. Can you look into this? Thanks
Working well on PM5 Working well once again :)
Ergdata covers most needs already Same developer for free Ergdata app. Boat Coach adds some more stuff but not worth hefty fee per user. Has to be most expensive app in google play. Developer very responsive to questions but inflexible on price. Really glad he made deal with C2 on Ergdata app which I use all the time. Look forward to graphing being added to free app.
1. Added an "erg calculator" which is accessible from the erg dashboard.
- Calculate time, distance or pace
- Calculate adjusted pace and time based on your weight
- Table with projections of how fast you can row distances of 500m to 100,000m based on Paul's Law
2. Some people were seeing blank screens when using rowing MAPS. This issue should now be fixed.
Track and analyse your rowing workouts with stroke-rate, speed and acceleration.
Track your rows on the indoor rowing machine through the Concept2 PM5 monitor
CrewNerd is an "on the water" training tool for all rowing and paddling sports.