Ryona Zombits is a small retro game I made for Halloween 2013, but I have been updating it to add some fun things like new items, enemies, power ups, achievements, and more. The main point of the game is to kill as many zombies as you can and have fun with the items that you buy. I try to update often with new fun things so stay tuned at www.pixelminutegames.com for more games and updates when available. You can also follow me on twitter (@dereklarue) and like PixelMinuteGames on Facebook (www.facebook.com/pixelminutegames) to keep up to date on future updates and new games!
Note from the Developer:
Thank you, Yes YOU! Thanks for checking out Ryona Zombits! And thanks for all the support, it keeps this game flowing with new ideas, new weapons to use, new enemies to fight, and new things to do! If you have played and enjoyed playing, please consider leaving a review. I would love to know what you like and/or don't like about the game and I will try to comment back on your reviews as soon as I can. If you have any issues, bugs, concerns, or perhaps you have a suggestion for a new release, please feel free to contact me via email. Due to some lagging issues with a few older Android devices I would recommend playing with newer Android devices. Be sure to play with the controls to get a better feel of how things work.
Controls (please read):
+ Tap and hold anywhere to walk. (You can walk and use your current item at the same time, simply double tap while walking.)
+ Double tap anywhere to use your current item. (Your starting item is the sword.)
+ Tap on Npcs and doors within range to interact with them.
+ You can touch the icon next to the bow to change your current item.
+ To save, use the wardrobe in the starting house. You can save and quit your game here anytime. BE SURE TO SAVE OFTEN!
+ Tap the bow icon in the top left corner to use your bow. (After you tap the bow icon, it will change to show you how many arrows you have left.)
+ Double tap anywhere to quit using your bow.
+ To fire arrows, tap anywhere, drag in the opposite direction you want to shoot, how far you shoot depends on how far you drag, and release. (A bow icon will pop up in the place of where you tapped. Pulling your finger away from the icon will pull back the arrow in the players hand, the icon will also be pulled back to resemble this.)
+ To preserve arrows after dragging, bring your finger back to the bow icon showing where you first tapped. The bow icon will no longer be pulled back.
+ To buy items in the shops, use your sword on the item you want to buy.
+ Aliens will appear after 250 zombies killed. (But not when near the castle.)
+ Collect 5 different power ups from Present Heads!
+ Tap the coin icon to switch through coins, pumpkins, and valentines coins count.
-| v 1.0.16 Features |-
*Updated title screen.
*Optimized snowmen and alien code fixing potential bug/crash with revolver.
*Increased sword, revolver, and boomerang damage to zombies.
Search optimizing tags:
derek, larue, pixel, minute, games, pixelminutegames, retro, 8bit, game, zombie, zelda, zelda 2, mario, platform, sidescroller, free, sword, bow, boomerang, halloween, christmas, snow, cards, slots, coin, coins
More from developer
(He's the Cosmic Guardian)
He defends the galactic cluster
against the forces of chaos.
Attacking in waves, they hope to
overwhelm Smiley by sheer numbers.
Tap an opponent to focus Smiley's
attention and banish his foe.
If an enemy collides with Smiley
he grows angry and literally explodes.
Each wave grows faster and stronger,
with more and more enemies to face.
Can you handle the challenge?
There are two versions of Smiley: Cosmic Guardian, a lite version and a full version.
The lite version has:
- NO ADS.
- Three enemy classes, with each class containing two types of enemies. Enemies have different movements and special abilities to overcome.
- Six different space backgrounds, with smooth transitions between backgrounds when a new wave begins.
- Three different ways to dispose of enemies (vortex, fade out, and explosion).
- High scores with player initials are stored so players can challenge each other to be the best.
- Sound effects which can be turned on or off (off by default).
- The ability to quit the game at any time, while saving the player's score.
The full version has everything in the lite version, plus:
- Three difficulty settings (Easy, Normal, and Hard) to provide a challenge for gamers of all ages (the difficulty of the lite version is the same as the Normal difficulty of the full version). Enemy speed, number of enemies, and when more advanced enemies appear are dependent on the difficulty.
- High scores are stored separately for each difficulty.
- Ten additional space backgrounds.
- An additional enemy class.
- A score multiplier that increases as bonus objects are tapped. The multiplier resets to 1 whenever Smiley is hit by an enemy.