Uses solar/lunar data to calculate the best times to go hunting.
Shows daily/hourly hunting forecast, sunrise/sunset & moon phase for any date.
Great for deer & elk hunting.
The free version has some limited functionality compared to the full version. It does not have weather-based ratings, can not save locations, and does not have monthly views.
- The ability to obtain current wind speed, direction, and weather at your GPS location. This becomes extremely important when you are deciding whether to hunt there or not. if the wind is not right, then your game will know you are there before you even spot them.
- You can store the GPS location of your favorite stand in a database for later mapping and weather information determination. This is extremely helpful because you can retrieve the location later and check its wind data to determine if the spot’s conducive to success prior to going there.
- The app computes sunrise and sunset times for your current GPS location. The calculations are actually performed internally without the use of charts. Data used in these formulas are your GPS location, calendar data, UTC time and the phone's current time zone (determined via cellular connection).
- A set of scoring sheets for selected antlered species (deer, elk, pronghorn, caribou). AI only uses gross scores (no deductions) as we believe your harvest should be judged upon all the bone it has grown. (Scoring worksheets for more antlered species will be added in subsequent versions).
- The app loads the “Insane Shop” from the internet so you can get some cool stuff, as well as it provides links to AI’s Twitter and Facebook pages. This will let you keep up to date with all of AI’s hunting expeditions and blogs.
- GPS Services must be turned on for the GPS location features to be used.
- The GPS locator is best used when the user is outside so a more accurate determination of location can be found.
- An internet connection is necessary for obtaining weather data.
- The sunrise and set times are computed internally in the app using your GPS location, calendar information, and time zone location as input into actual mathematical equations. Any differences between the AI computed times, as compared to published charts, could be due to round-off differences in the number of seconds.
GoTrapping! is an app designed to support the recording and analysis of trapping data. The app allows the trapper to record set type and location and catches made at those sets. Set types, traps, lures, and baits can be added or deleted as needed. Targeted species can also be added and deleted. The app provides the ability to analyze set performance in a variety of ways so that the user can determine the best sets to make for targeted species as well as have a record of catches and sets.
The app is intended to be used in the field so that location can be automatically captured through the devices GPS. When a catch is made, if the app is opened at the catch site, it will also automatically identify the set using the GPS so that data can be recorded quickly and accurately.
New: This version adds a number of new features requested by users.
1. The ability to add sets via the start map. Simply zoom in to the spot, press and hold until icon appears, and then tap icon to fill in details.
2. The ability to add scouting locations. Change the start map mode to scouting. Add the location by zooming and pressing and then add details and notes.
3. The ability to name sets. This feature can be turned on and off.
4. The ability to group sets into traplines. This feature can also be turned on and off to fit your needs.
5. The ability to use a trap inventory. You can add your traps and the number of them you have. When you make a set, the inventory amount of that trap and size is decreased. When you pull a set the inventory is increased. This feature may also be turned on and off.
6. Increased user control about what type of sets are displayed on the start map and deleting sets.
7. The ability to use the app for scouting. When Scouting mode is selected Potential sets are specified by color on the map.
It is a ground-breaking data collection and powerful data analysis app for the small game hunter. With GoHunting! the outdoorsman can capture the exact GPS location, time and date, weather conditions, and type of animal sighted during your hunts. All at the point of the sighting.
Gone are the days of trying to remember what you saw , where and what conditions were like for your journal. Data collection is more accurate making data analysis more reliable. The next time you go hunting you can analyze your past sightings for the best places to hunt given the current date and conditions.
Plot this data on a map to see their relationship to one another and success potential. Top sighting locations are identified automatically on the map. GoHunting! also allows you to save hunting locations and analyze their potential given current conditions. You can also record shots and their results.
GoHunting! (Small Game) can be used by any small game hunter. We have preloaded over 50 of the most common species hunted, but if your favorite game is not listed, you can add it very easily.
What is your favorite hunting method? We have preloaded methods like dogs, decoys, still hunting, and others.
Visit http://ei-sor.com for more information.
Use this app on all your turkey hunting trips. Keep track of every bird you see, and capture time, location, weather, and sex. You can also keep track of all your shot information, did you kill the turkey, miss the turkey, or wound it. When you are done with your hunting trip, you can email the data to your friends, and hunting partners; so they can see what kind of success you had.
Take the app with you when scouting for roosting areas, and quickly capture the location. You can use the built in Google Maps feature, and plot your best routes and ambush locations for your turkey hunts.
Use the app anywhere! You can capture any data, simply with a GPS signal. If you can not get a data signal, you can easily enter the weather information into the database. If you are turkey hunting in an area with a data signal, the app automatically captures weather information.
It is a ground-breaking data collection and powerful data analysis app for the casual to serious fisherperson. With GoFishing! the angler can capture the exact GPS location, time and date, weather conditions, and fishing method used to make a catch. All at the point of the catch. Take notes on those catches that are memorable, or have something special that we have not listed in the menu.
This is a trial version of GoFishing!. It is complete in all regards with the exception that you can only capture 25 catches. If you like the app, simply click the upgrade button found on the main screen.
Gone are the days of trying to remember what you caught, where and how for your journal. Data collection is more accurate making data analysis more reliable. The next time you go fishing you can analyze your past catches for the best places and methods to use given the current date and conditions. GoFishing! even provides the ability to plot catch locations on a map to see where to go!
We collect no personal data from the app. The app does interact with location services, email services, and your wireless data signal. However, nothing you record on the app is ever transmitted back to Ei-Sor Development LLC.
GoHunting!(Small Game) is not a game! It is a ground-breaking data collection and powerful data analysis app for the small game hunter. With GoHunting! the outdoorsman can capture the exact GPS location, time and date, weather conditions, moon phase, and type of animal sighted or killed during your hunts. All at the point of the sighting.
Gone are the days of trying to remember what you saw, where and what conditions were like for your journal. Data collection is more accurate making data analysis more reliable. The next time you go hunting you can analyze your past sightings for the best places to hunt given the current date and conditions.
Plot this data on a map to see their relationship to one another and success potential. GoHunting! also allows you to save hunting locations and analyze their potential given current conditions.
Visit http://ei-sor.com for more information.