- The ability to obtain current wind speed, direction, and weather at your GPS location. This becomes extremely important when you are deciding whether to hunt there or not. if the wind is not right, then your game will know you are there before you even spot them.
- You can store the GPS location of your favorite stand in a database for later mapping and weather information determination. This is extremely helpful because you can retrieve the location later and check its wind data to determine if the spot’s conducive to success prior to going there.
- The app computes sunrise and sunset times for your current GPS location. The calculations are actually performed internally without the use of charts. Data used in these formulas are your GPS location, calendar data, UTC time and the phone's current time zone (determined via cellular connection).
- A set of scoring sheets for selected antlered species (deer, elk, pronghorn, caribou). AI only uses gross scores (no deductions) as we believe your harvest should be judged upon all the bone it has grown. (Scoring worksheets for more antlered species will be added in subsequent versions).
- The app loads the “Insane Shop” from the internet so you can get some cool stuff, as well as it provides links to AI’s Twitter and Facebook pages. This will let you keep up to date with all of AI’s hunting expeditions and blogs.
- GPS Services must be turned on for the GPS location features to be used.
- The GPS locator is best used when the user is outside so a more accurate determination of location can be found.
- An internet connection is necessary for obtaining weather data.
- The sunrise and set times are computed internally in the app using your GPS location, calendar information, and time zone location as input into actual mathematical equations. Any differences between the AI computed times, as compared to published charts, could be due to round-off differences in the number of seconds.
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
- Live video and weigh-in data for FLW fishing tournaments*
- On-the-water coverage for FLW Tour events*
- Latest FLW news and video coverage
- Bass fishing tips and videos from pro anglers
- Register for FLW bass fishing tournaments
- Manage your FLW Fantasy Fishing team and see your league and overall standings
- Access to the in-app FLW Digital Bass Fishing Magazine for FLW members and app users with the FLW Live Premium pass* Note: Magazine is best viewed on large devices - especially tablets with a display over 7".
Stay connected to FLW while enjoying the outdoors.
Score whitetail deer, blacktail deer, mule deer, or American elk. Must have for hunting season!
**** ScoreMyRack Premium includes score saving and photo tagging! It's like a hunting trophy case in your pocket!
v1.2 - Added Mule Deer and Elk
Become an expert backcountry navigator and know where you are hunting at all times. Whether you are sitting in a stand or tracking your target on the move, this app can be used in all sorts of scenarios like big game hunting (deer, elk, bighorn, antelope, bear) and bird hunting (ducks, geese, pheasant, grouse, turkey).
NEW: Check out our new SD/microSD memory cards with topo maps and private land ownership details, including plot boundaries, land owner's name, parcel number and address. www.gpshuntfish.com/sdcards
BUILT FOR HUNTERS
• GPS Hunt works in places without a data or cellular signals. We have tested this technology in off-the-grid locations like Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Montana, and Wisconsin.
• View unlimited topographic maps in the United States and Canada. Topo maps are 1:24K scale in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska, and 1:50K in Canada. These outdoor maps make great recon for your next hunt.
• Save offline maps onto your Android (requires Pro app or Elite subscription)
• Consult street and satellite photos. Navigate with the digital compass (magnetic north and true north).
• Mark waypoints of your favorite (or secret) spots like a hunting blind, treestand, game trails or where you parked your truck.
• Record tracks.
• Record bugling elk, gobbling wild turkeys or other sounds with the audio recorder.
• See 15+ trip stats, including mileage, speed, elevation, direction, elevation gain/loss, and GPS position.
• GPS Hunt also provides weather forecasts, sun and moon phases, trip stats and ballistics info for 850+ pistol and rifle cartridges.
• Our power saver technology monitors how you use the app in order to preserve battery power.
UPGRADE TO ELITE
Need offline maps? Want to view hunt units or updated public land boundaries? Become an Elite member and access more exclusive maps in all three of our hunting and fishing apps (Trimble GSP Hunt, Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Maps) and on our website.
With an Elite membership, you get access to these maps and tools online and in app including:
• Build your own custom offline map bundles in your app. Saving offline maps on your phone lets you view them without a data signal. Go anywhere and have the maps you need.
• Access more than 3,000 Mega Offline Map bundles. Need big sets of maps? Download topos on your phone by state, county or hunt unit.
• View public land boundaries like state game lands, wildlife areas for all states, except AK, DE, RI, and SC.
• View hunt units for 10 states (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, and WY).
• View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
• See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
• Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark points, draw tracks, import GPS files and more.
• View depth contours for more than 6,900 lakes in the U.S.
Trimble GPS Hunt is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Hunt is designed and optimized for Android smartphones, not tablets.
Tell us what you think about the app and learn more at: GPSHuntFish.com.
Forum Communities Currently Supported:
In the field or in a blind:
- Find hunting season dates and bag limits for your county
- See seasons and bag limits for all game animals
- Review means and methods restrictions
- See deer and turkey tagging instructions
- Find public hunting lands
- Apply for drawn hunts for mule deer, bighorn and other game
- Read the latest hunting news from TPWD*
On the water or on the shores:
- See statewide bag and length limits
- Find exceptions to statewide limits by water body
- Find places to fish nearby
- See tips for identifying bass and catfish
- See tips for measuring and releasing fish
- View weekly fishing reports*
- See reservoir and freshwater/saltwater boundaries
- Read the latest fishing news from TPWD*
Licenses, stamps and permits:
- See types of licenses, permits and stamps available
- Find license retailers near you
- Purchase licenses*
*Some features require internet connection.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this guide is a SUMMARY of the regulations and statutes governing hunting and fishing. For more detailed information on game and regulations, please contact a TPWD Law Enforcement office or call (800) 792-1112 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday). Information contained in this summary is subject to change by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission, the Texas Legislature, and/or the federal government. The official regulations, current to the day, can be accessed at www.sos.state.tx.us under Title 31 of the Texas Administrative Code. Regulations valid September 1, 2014 through August 31, 2015.
This app is a real navigation tool designed for outdoors sports like hiking, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking and trail riding. Its simple to use and works even in the remotest back country since it doesn't need network connectivity. It allows you to work in UTM or lat/lon coordinates so you can use it with your paper topographic maps. Waypoints and track logs recorded in the field can be be viewed later in Google Earth.
NOTE: This free version is limited to storing only 3 waypoints, and 20 track log points. If you like this app, please install the paid version of "Handy GPS" to get an unlimited version with even more features. Thanks!
* Shows your current location in easting/northing (UTM) or in lat/lon.
* Shows your speed, direction of travel, and total distance travelled in either metric of imperial/US units.
* Can store your current location as a waypoint, and can store a track log to show where you've been.
* Waypoints and track logs can be imported from and exported to Google Earth KML and GPX files.
* Allows manual entry of waypoints in UTM or lat/lon coords.
* Can guide you to a waypoint with the "Goto" screen using true or compass bearings.
* Optional audible proximity alarm on goto page.
* Has a magnetic compass page (on devices with mag sensors only).
* Computes the local magnetic declination at startup using the IGRF-12 model, for use on the goto page.
* Can display either a simple map of your current location and the stored waypoints, or a Google Map if a data connection is available.
* Supports the world-wide WGS84 datum along with the Australian datums and map grids AGD66, AGD84, GDA94, AGD, GDA, AMG, and MGA. (You can also use WGS84 for NAD83 maps).
* Shows satellite locations and signal strengths graphically.
* Can display simple or MGRS grid refs.
* Waypoint to waypoint distance and direction.
* Has online help pages.
* Thoroughly tested by the developer on bushwalks.
Extra features available only in the paid version:
* A custom datum can be configured using ellipsoid and shift parameters.
* An email or SMS containing a clickable link showing your location can be sent to a friend.
* An elevation profile of your route can be shown.
* Can average GPS locations over time to give a more accurate result.
* Unlimited number of waypoints and track logs. (The free version is limited to 3 waypoints and 20 tracklog points)
* Show sun rise and set times.
* Turn on/off flashlight from within app.
Permissions required: (1) GPS - to determine your location, (2) Network access - for access to Google Map tiles, (3) SD card access - to load and store waypoints and tracklogs, (4) Camera access for taking pics (only available in full version), and (5) Prevent phone from sleeping so that proximity alarm works.
Disclaimer: You use this app at your own risk. The developer accepts no responsibility for you getting lost as a result of using this app. Batteries in mobile devices can go flat. An alternate power source is recommended for extended hikes.
Texas Fish & Game is the largest outdoor magazine serving America’s largest outdoor region. Texas Fish & Game covers every aspect of the Lone Star State’s hunting and fishing action. Texas saltwater fishing, Texas bass fishing and other freshwater fishing action, Texas deer hunting and all the other year-round hunting opportunities that abound — it’s all here, every month in Texas Fish & Game Magazine.
Talented and nationally recognized editors, authors, and photographers bring you the best stories, informative how-to instructions, and the vivid images that make the Texas outdoor experience so unique. Join Don Zaidle, Chester Moore, Ted Nugent, Joe Doggett, Doug Pike, Steve LaMascus, Dustin Ellermannn, Lenny Rudow and the rest of our pro staff in their quest to discover all of the awesome possibilities available to Texas outdoorsmen.
No need to upgrade to the "full version" to get all the hunting call sounds - all the animal calls are included with this app for free! We have used the latest Android tools (optimized for Lollipop!) along with life-like images to ensure ease of use.
The sounds can be used in the field when hunting, for practicing your animal calls, or simply for entertainment. Your pets will love this too!
Simply select one of the numerous animals from the home screen that you are hunting and multiple call options will be listed:
You have several options for how you perform the calls:
* Single play
* Continuous Loop (user-defined number of loops)
* Loop + silent interval (user-defined number of loops)
Our current list of animal calls includes the following animals:
We will also be counting on you to provide feedback on animal calls you would like added. Let us know and we will work to get them added for you!
We hope this app gives you that needed edge out there! We look forward to your feedback!
It is perfect for individuals or hunting and fishing clubs! Trophy Stack organizes and ranks every harvest from largest to smallest. Plus, we sort by county, state, and country. We then overlay the exact weather conditions and moon phase to every upload. At the end of the year you will have professional harvest records that help memorialize your outdoors adventures and notice productive weather patterns. You will be able to easily compare antler size, doe to buck harvest ratios, and invasive species harvest such as wild hogs. If you have ponds or lakes you can track average fish size.
The Trophy Stack app lets you score and upload your trophy directly from your phone.
Find detailed seasonal content geared for outdoorsmen who pursue pheasants, ducks, deer, trophy walleyes and more.
Our goal is to be your resource for focused, relevant and local hunting and fishing information for South Dakota and beyond.
- public hunting maps
- license information
- sunrise and sunset times
- SD state parks listings
- Species ID
- State Records
- Outdoor Forum e-edition
- Directory of South Dakota bait & tackle shops, gas stations, vets & kennels, and lodging
Use this app on all your turkey hunting trips. Keep track of every bird you see, and capture time, location, weather, and sex. You can also keep track of all your shot information, did you kill the turkey, miss the turkey, or wound it. When you are done with your hunting trip, you can email the data to your friends, and hunting partners; so they can see what kind of success you had.
Take the app with you when scouting for roosting areas, and quickly capture the location. You can use the built in Google Maps feature, and plot your best routes and ambush locations for your turkey hunts.
Use the app anywhere! You can capture any data, simply with a GPS signal. If you can not get a data signal, you can easily enter the weather information into the database. If you are turkey hunting in an area with a data signal, the app automatically captures weather information.
It is a ground-breaking data collection and powerful data analysis app for the casual to serious fisherperson. With GoFishing! the angler can capture the exact GPS location, time and date, weather conditions, and fishing method used to make a catch. All at the point of the catch. Take notes on those catches that are memorable, or have something special that we have not listed in the menu.
This is a trial version of GoFishing!. It is complete in all regards with the exception that you can only capture 25 catches. If you like the app, simply click the upgrade button found on the main screen.
Gone are the days of trying to remember what you caught, where and how for your journal. Data collection is more accurate making data analysis more reliable. The next time you go fishing you can analyze your past catches for the best places and methods to use given the current date and conditions. GoFishing! even provides the ability to plot catch locations on a map to see where to go!
We collect no personal data from the app. The app does interact with location services, email services, and your wireless data signal. However, nothing you record on the app is ever transmitted back to Ei-Sor Development LLC.
GoHunting!(Small Game) is not a game! It is a ground-breaking data collection and powerful data analysis app for the small game hunter. With GoHunting! the outdoorsman can capture the exact GPS location, time and date, weather conditions, moon phase, and type of animal sighted or killed during your hunts. All at the point of the sighting.
Gone are the days of trying to remember what you saw, where and what conditions were like for your journal. Data collection is more accurate making data analysis more reliable. The next time you go hunting you can analyze your past sightings for the best places to hunt given the current date and conditions.
Plot this data on a map to see their relationship to one another and success potential. GoHunting! also allows you to save hunting locations and analyze their potential given current conditions.
Visit http://ei-sor.com for more information.
GoTrapping! is an app designed to support the recording and analysis of trapping data. The app allows the trapper to record set type and location and catches made at those sets. Set types, traps, lures, and baits can be added or deleted as needed. Targeted species can also be added and deleted. The app provides the ability to analyze set performance in a variety of ways so that the user can determine the best sets to make for targeted species as well as have a record of catches and sets.
The app is intended to be used in the field so that location can be automatically captured through the devices GPS. When a catch is made, if the app is opened at the catch site, it will also automatically identify the set using the GPS so that data can be recorded quickly and accurately.
New: This version adds a number of new features requested by users.
1. The ability to add sets via the start map. Simply zoom in to the spot, press and hold until icon appears, and then tap icon to fill in details.
2. The ability to add scouting locations. Change the start map mode to scouting. Add the location by zooming and pressing and then add details and notes.
3. The ability to name sets. This feature can be turned on and off.
4. The ability to group sets into traplines. This feature can also be turned on and off to fit your needs.
5. The ability to use a trap inventory. You can add your traps and the number of them you have. When you make a set, the inventory amount of that trap and size is decreased. When you pull a set the inventory is increased. This feature may also be turned on and off.
6. Increased user control about what type of sets are displayed on the start map and deleting sets.
7. The ability to use the app for scouting. When Scouting mode is selected Potential sets are specified by color on the map.
It is a ground-breaking data collection and powerful data analysis app for the small game hunter. With GoHunting! the outdoorsman can capture the exact GPS location, time and date, weather conditions, and type of animal sighted during your hunts. All at the point of the sighting.
Gone are the days of trying to remember what you saw , where and what conditions were like for your journal. Data collection is more accurate making data analysis more reliable. The next time you go hunting you can analyze your past sightings for the best places to hunt given the current date and conditions.
Plot this data on a map to see their relationship to one another and success potential. Top sighting locations are identified automatically on the map. GoHunting! also allows you to save hunting locations and analyze their potential given current conditions. You can also record shots and their results.
GoHunting! (Small Game) can be used by any small game hunter. We have preloaded over 50 of the most common species hunted, but if your favorite game is not listed, you can add it very easily.
What is your favorite hunting method? We have preloaded methods like dogs, decoys, still hunting, and others.
Visit http://ei-sor.com for more information.