***** We are pleased to announce the release of the updated version of DeerLog. This update addresses the stability issue experienced by users with older devices, as well as location detection, and Null information in certain locations. We are completely committed to world class hunting weather tools and customer service, and we thank you for your understanding and support! *****
DeerLog automatically captures time, date, gps location, weather details, wind and moon info at time of sighting and enables real time deer logging in drop downs with NO TYPING! Review logs on phone or PC since data synchs with FREE account at ScoutLookweather.com: Automatically tracks buck to doe ratios and buck age structure by stand or property! Sort logs by all data fields to see what works, when and why, or export to Excel for further use. It's a Deer Log like nothing you've ever seen!
Hunting Clubs, Outfitters & Landowners – Create personalized access codes so all hunters on your land can log all sightings & conditions at every stand to your private log database. Monitor your deer herd and hunting activity on your land, and know what conditions work best all stands with this user-friendly, intuitive and powerful tool.
ScentConeSM Wind Map displays speed and direction at your hunting locations for 72 hours!
ScoutMarXSM saves key locations in the field: Scrapes, Rubs, Bedding, Food, Water Holes, Blood Trails, Camera sites, Feeder/Attractant sites, Trail Crossings, Topographic pinch points, parking areas, etc. all pinned to the satellite map for later reference, weather or wind checks, or logging of Deer!
ScoutLookweather.com is the ONLY major weather website that is owned and operated exclusively by hunters! Scoutlook is a FREE online service providing pinpoint, map-based weather details, wind map tools, solunar times, lunar phase, tides, hourly barometric changes, and a log book to help hunters to decide where, when and how best to hunt or fish. Login from your App or online and get all you need to know, from one resource, before you head out!
Currently, ScoutLook weather provides maps and weather data for the continental United States.
From the beginning of time, man has been a hunter. Hunting is a way for us to provide for ourselves and enjoy the beautiful outdoors. Hunting brings some of the most unexplainable human emotions to the surface, and will challenge a person and push them to the breaking point. That is why so many of us take to the woods each fall for the experience of a lifetime. Here at DeerLogic we will help simplify your scouting & planning, so you can better enjoy your hunting experiences and get down to celebrating.
Deer Tactics provides deer hunters with 12 of the most effective deer calls and sounds with tips and tactics for each including:
- Contact Call
- Doe Grunt
- Doe Bleat
- Doe Estrus Bleat
- Breeding Bellow
- Buck Grunt
- Buck Bawl
- Tending Grunt
- Tending Click-Grunt
* Rut Phase Description and Dates
* Tactics & Tips for each Phase of the Rut
* Lunar Calendar and Solunar Day Ratings
Deer Tactics provides you with tips on how and when to use each of the deer calls to maximize your chance of a successful hunt.
Deer Diary is a brand new tool built for the deer hunting community. When you setup and login to your Deer Diary app from your hunting location/tree stand you will receive the follow information on your smart phone.
1. Satellite map location
2. Current weather data
3. The ability to share your hunting information on DeerDiary.com without giving up your exact location.
4. Safety: have the ability to share your exact location (setup in your preferences) with friends and family.
Found the perfect hunting spot, but worried that you'll never find it again? Track a deer, and want to know the fastest way back to the car? Scouting for next season, and want to make sure to get back to your blind or tree stand the morning of opening day in the dark? TrackBack - Ultimate Hunter gets you back to your location, quickly and easily!
I originally created this app for me to use personally on my "new" Android smartphone when deer hunting. When I scout over the summer and into the early fall, I find many places that I want to try out on opening day of deer season and the days that follow. Unfortunately, finding those spots early in the morning, in the dark, became too hard for me. Either that, or I would walk out and find other people sitting where I was planning on hunting. So, still in the dark, I would have no clue where else it was that I had scouted to sit. So, I created TrackBack - Hunting Edition.
Now, after a total revamp of the original app, I give you TrackBack - Ultimate Hunter!
- Satellite/Map views
- Save unlimited points
- Custom waypoint names
- Custom notes for each waypoint
- Add Pictures to each waypoint
- Add a Sound Recording to each waypoint
- Email/message your waypoint info (along w/ pics/audio) to any contact in your phone
- Use Google Navigation to "drive" you as close to your saved waypoint as possible
- Backup your waypoints to your SD card (Import/Export) function (You can switch phones and move your waypoints with you!)
- Use as a Car Locator
- STILL Cheaper than the Cabelas/Trimble GPS Hunt Pro app!
If you have a questions or concerns about the app, please talk to me first. I will do everything in my power to come to a solution that works for both of us!
**** Now includes score editing and PDF score sheet generation! ****
Score whitetail deer, blacktail deer, mule deer, or American elk. Save scores and tag a photo! It's like a hunting trophy case in your pocket! Must have for hunting season!
Created with input from experts at the Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA), the DEER AGE TOOL merges science with technology and will guide you systematically through the process of aging your deer by examination of tooth eruption and wear patterns from known-age deer. Using the high resolution photos of tooth wear patterns from known-age deer, you simply match the provided wear pattern descriptions and photos to the teeth from your deer while still in the field. Tooth wear patterns are provided for deer up to 7.5 years of age!
The DEER AGE TOOL is also a resource for gaining insight on another deer aging technique known as cementum annuli, which is considered the most accurate aging method for deer 3.5 years of age and older. If you wish to be an informed hunter and a responsible wildlife manager, this is a resource that every deer hunter should have!
The DEER AGE TOOL also includes a module which allows the user to “field judge” a deer’s age by providing details of known physical and behavioral attributes of deer, by age, with representative photos. This module helps the user make informed harvest decisions BEFORE deer harvest.
-How to prepare the jaw for viewing.
-Deer Tooth Anatomy 101.
-Terms and definitions with descriptive photos.
-Decision tree similar to “Taxonomic Key” style.
-Compare your deer’s tooth wear patterns with photos from known-age deer.
-Information on Cementum Annuli aging.
-How to “field judge” deer age prior to harvest with representative photos.
-Important links to other resources.
-Content rich and advertisement free!
Generate Location-Based Hunting times Prediction
Location matters and it matters most when you want to know when to hunt or know where to hunt. With Hunt Predictor’s GPS location-based prediction, you will get the most advanced detailed 5 day hunting prediction hunt forecast for deer, turkey, or waterfowl to help you identify when your favorite game is on the move.
Best Times Graph
You know the day and you know the location of your next hunt, now analyze the best time to catch your favorite game. Utilize the latest technology in prediction algorithms on an easy to use Go Hunt or Stay Home graph. Increase your hunting efficiency and stay ahead of the game.
Analyze Hunting Times Prediction Details
Get serious about your hunt and analyze the in-depth prediction analysis to form your own opinions. Quickly review hunting times prediction scores on one or more variables such as lunar phase, barometric pressure, wind speed and much more!!
Plot Your Locations
The location of you favorite hunting blind can be miles from the nearest address making it difficult for many mapping systems to find your location. Now with a simple double tap on Hunt Predictor’s optimized map, you can zoom in to the exact GPS latitude and longitude of your favorite hunting blinds to quickly add your locations to get location based weather and prediction data.
Manage Your Data
The easy to use location dashboard gives you the ability to quickly modify the characteristics of each hunting location. If you are currently a Sportsman Tracker™ user, you can quickly import your locations without leaving the app giving you consistency with all of your information at Sportsman Tracker™.
Some times good old fashion weather data is all you want. Now get it for all your locations without switching apps or searching the web.
View Sun/Moon Best Times
Solunar theory or the use of a lunar phase calendar is the time tested method for many hunters to predict game movement. With Hunt Predictor not only do you get detailed lunar based predictions but with one quick swipe you have access to traditional solunar theory data such as moon illumination, moon phase, sunrise and sunset times all in one screen.
IDEAL USER: Any hunter that wants the ability to predict wildlife movement to increase the odds of a successful hunt.
Uses solar/lunar data to calculate the best times to go hunting.
Shows daily/hourly hunting forecast, sunrise/sunset & moon phase for any date.
Great for deer & elk hunting.
The free version has some limited functionality compared to the full version. It does not have weather-based ratings, can not save locations, and does not have monthly views.
We recommend a mix of annual (cool season and warm season) and perennial food plots to ensure a stable, year-round supplemental forage program.
The Deer Food Plot App helps you select cool season, warm season, or perennial grasses, and gives you detailed information about relevant recommended grasses.
- The ability to obtain current wind speed, direction, and weather at your GPS location. This becomes extremely important when you are deciding whether to hunt there or not. if the wind is not right, then your game will know you are there before you even spot them.
- You can store the GPS location of your favorite stand in a database for later mapping and weather information determination. This is extremely helpful because you can retrieve the location later and check its wind data to determine if the spot’s conducive to success prior to going there.
- The app computes sunrise and sunset times for your current GPS location. The calculations are actually performed internally without the use of charts. Data used in these formulas are your GPS location, calendar data, UTC time and the phone's current time zone (determined via cellular connection).
- A set of scoring sheets for selected antlered species (deer, elk, pronghorn, caribou). AI only uses gross scores (no deductions) as we believe your harvest should be judged upon all the bone it has grown. (Scoring worksheets for more antlered species will be added in subsequent versions).
- The app loads the “Insane Shop” from the internet so you can get some cool stuff, as well as it provides links to AI’s Twitter and Facebook pages. This will let you keep up to date with all of AI’s hunting expeditions and blogs.
- GPS Services must be turned on for the GPS location features to be used.
- The GPS locator is best used when the user is outside so a more accurate determination of location can be found.
- An internet connection is necessary for obtaining weather data.
- The sunrise and set times are computed internally in the app using your GPS location, calendar information, and time zone location as input into actual mathematical equations. Any differences between the AI computed times, as compared to published charts, could be due to round-off differences in the number of seconds.
The ALL NEW whereUhunt is a versatile hunting app that utilizes your smart phone’s GPS system to allow hunting buddies to see each other’s positions in real time.
Additionally, whereUhunt will quietly alert you if one of your hunting buddies is within a certain range of your location by providing hunters with real-time ‘safe zones’. Other features include field tools like current weather information and 10-day forecast, sunrise/set times, moon phase data, wind speed and direction, a rack calculator where you can calculate your harvested animal’s gross score, on-the-hoof deer aging images and characteristics, waypoint capabilities to mark points of interest, and an in-app chat messaging system so hunters don’t have to leave the app to quietly converse with one another.
Whether you’re hunting white-tail in south Texas, red stag in New Zealand or pheasant in Kansas, whereUhunt is an inexpensive and versatile hunting tool designed to enhance all kinds of hunter’s experiences.
whereUhunt is full of amazing and useful features:
• View your hunting buddies in real-time with buddy geo-location
• Set hunting “safe zone” distance and alerts (e.g. color, vibrate, ringer) to automatically alert you when a buddy enters your area
• Use in-app chat messaging system for easy, quiet communication with buddies
• Set waypoints at points of interest to reference later
• Save hunts to return to later
• Easily score your deer’s rack with the rack calculator
• View on-the-hoof real-life aging images and common characteristics
• Access current weather and weather forecasts
• Access sunrise/set times
• Access lunar phase data
• Save battery and data usage by setting refresh times
• Quick 911 call button in case of an emergency
• whereUhunt is PRICED RIGHT – All these features included for $.99!!!
• No subscription fees!!!
• No advertisements!!!
• No additional costs!!!
• This app is a useful tool for ALL TYPES OF HUNTERS, not just for deer
• Some of the features of whereUhunt require a phone/data signal. whereUhunt is not responsible for data overages and has made every effort to reduce data usage.
• While whereUhunt provides an added safety element to every hunt, it does not take the place of hunter common sense. Please be careful out there!
• All registration information is kept strictly private and will never be given to or sold to anyone.
More from developer
The app is intended to be used in the field so that location can be automatically captured through the devices GPS. When a catch is made, if the app is opened at the catch site, it will also automatically identify the set using the GPS so that data can be recorded quickly and accurately.
It is a ground-breaking data collection and powerful data analysis app for the casual to serious fisherperson. With GoFishing! the angler can capture the exact GPS location, time and date, weather conditions, and fishing method used to make a catch. All at the point of the catch. Take notes on those catches that are memorable, or have something special that we have not listed in the menu.
This is a trial version of GoFishing!. It is complete in all regards with the exception that you can only capture 25 catches. If you like the app, simply click the upgrade button found on the main screen.
Gone are the days of trying to remember what you caught, where and how for your journal. Data collection is more accurate making data analysis more reliable. The next time you go fishing you can analyze your past catches for the best places and methods to use given the current date and conditions. GoFishing! even provides the ability to plot catch locations on a map to see where to go!
We collect no personal data from the app. The app does interact with location services, email services, and your wireless data signal. However, nothing you record on the app is ever transmitted back to Ei-Sor Development LLC.
Use this app on all your turkey hunting trips. Keep track of every bird you see, and capture time, location, weather, and sex. You can also keep track of all your shot information, did you kill the turkey, miss the turkey, or wound it. When you are done with your hunting trip, you can email the data to your friends, and hunting partners; so they can see what kind of success you had.
Take the app with you when scouting for roosting areas, and quickly capture the location. You can use the built in Google Maps feature, and plot your best routes and ambush locations for your turkey hunts.
Use the app anywhere! You can capture any data, simply with a GPS signal. If you can not get a data signal, you can easily enter the weather information into the database. If you are turkey hunting in an area with a data signal, the app automatically captures weather information.
GoHunting!(Small Game) is not a game! It is a ground-breaking data collection and powerful data analysis app for the small game hunter. With GoHunting! the outdoorsman can capture the exact GPS location, time and date, weather conditions, moon phase, and type of animal sighted or killed during your hunts. All at the point of the sighting.
Gone are the days of trying to remember what you saw, where and what conditions were like for your journal. Data collection is more accurate making data analysis more reliable. The next time you go hunting you can analyze your past sightings for the best places to hunt given the current date and conditions.
Plot this data on a map to see their relationship to one another and success potential. GoHunting! also allows you to save hunting locations and analyze their potential given current conditions.
Visit http://ei-sor.com for more information.
It is a ground-breaking data collection and powerful data analysis app for the small game hunter. With GoHunting! the outdoorsman can capture the exact GPS location, time and date, weather conditions, and type of animal sighted during your hunts. All at the point of the sighting.
Gone are the days of trying to remember what you saw , where and what conditions were like for your journal. Data collection is more accurate making data analysis more reliable. The next time you go hunting you can analyze your past sightings for the best places to hunt given the current date and conditions.
Plot this data on a map to see their relationship to one another and success potential. Top sighting locations are identified automatically on the map. GoHunting! also allows you to save hunting locations and analyze their potential given current conditions. You can also record shots and their results.
GoHunting! (Small Game) can be used by any small game hunter. We have preloaded over 50 of the most common species hunted, but if your favorite game is not listed, you can add it very easily.
What is your favorite hunting method? We have preloaded methods like dogs, decoys, still hunting, and others.
Visit http://ei-sor.com for more information.