Compete in the ultimate test of Strength! Endurance! and Skill!
For up 4 players!
Go for Gold in 15 events:
* 100m Dash
* Gymnastic Rings
* High Jump
* Pole Vault
* Hammer Throw
* Whitewater Slalom
★★★★★ Regular content updates with new and amazing disciplines coming soon! ★★★★★
★ From the makers of various top 100 apps like Wingsuit Stickman, Stick Stunt Biker, Line Runner, Line Birds, Rope'n'Fly, Line Surfer, RunStickRun and more
• 12 amazing olympic disciplines including Meters, Hurdles, Javelin, Long jump, Freestyle and Archery
• Innovative natural feeling swipe gestures control
• Full challenge system with more than 100 different challenges to pass
• Kiip enabled, Get real world rewards when playing (e.g. discounts)
• Prize Money for each discipline
• Customization shop to customize your player and other stuff with earned coins
• Fluid and smooth motion animation
• Amazing Retina Graphics
• Online and Offline leaderboard
• Game Center and Openfeint enabled
• Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends
• No ads
• and many more...
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
After the competition, compare your statistics with other players' statistics world-wide using game's www-based statistics service.
Features include: Twelve human or phone controlled players, six-round competitions - eight best athletes will proceed to the three final rounds, twenty countries of the era, touch screen optimized controls, continue from the exact spot you left off last time - excellent game for even the shortest gaming sessions, statistics with a www-based statistics service and an interactive soundscape.
This is the trial version of Soviet Challenge: Javelin 1980 game (get full version from https://market.android.com/details?id=com.eitbit.sovietchallengejavelin1980).
Guide Rutger through twenty ready-made levels and lots of levels created by other players. Or create levels yourself with the included level editor.
This free version contains ads.
If you liked classics like Boulder Dash, Jetpack, Lode Runner, Dig Dug and Hero, you should give Rutger a try!