This is it. WOW!, Kicking butt.
Iron fist boxing is cruis’n for an iPhone bruis’n
“This game is awesome, think Real Racing for boxing! The 3D engine is superb. I hardly ever give 5 starts trust me, so far the demo deserves it. I’m buying the full version now. If this was made by Gameloft or some other big developer, this would be in the top 25, I’m pretty sure.”
- American Shorthair
Today, you’ve decided to take your fighting career to a new level. Training hard for the World circuit, your arms ache as you pummel the punching bag, building the muscles, focus and technique that you’ll need to win.
Nothing and no one else exists in this moment, it’s just you and the sound of your gloves slapping the bag. You’re going to be the next champ if it kills you. And it might.
Iron Fist Boxing is the original, real-time 3D MMA fighting app. Don’t be fooled by imitations, if you want authentic, heart-racing action, incredible next generation graphics and the absolute ultimate in gaming challenge.
This application pushes the envelope, offering you six different game modes: It’s non-stop action, all the way, as you train, spar with a friend or live out your fantasy fight career.
You’ll experience high quality audio and real-time 3D graphics that have never been seen before.
Regardless of which device you’re using, the camera views are spectacular and your screen, with its easy multitouch controls, may give you an unfair advantage over your virtual opponent.
There are 32! characters for you to fight in this fast-action game. They all have MMA combat styles and are not above throwing in a few other disciplines to take you down: Boxing, Muay Thai, Savate, Kick Boxing, Brawler and Full Contact.
You’ve got your work cut out for you, if you want to claim the title, better start training now. To help you out, the app features many super moves and dodges.
• Experience high quality audio and real time 3D on Android 2.3 or better.
• Enjoy 6 game modes: Story mode, sparring, training and introducing the Speed Bag training, Punching Bag training and Punch-o-Meter.
• Story mode: Experience a new world career in Brazil, Canada, Thailand, and USA.
• Training mode: Train yourself for the Story mode.
• Speed bag mode: Hit a speed bag as fast as you can.
• Punching bag: Hit a punching bag in a given same sequence.
• Punch-o-Meter: Hold you phone and hit as hard as you can with accelerometer
• Sparring mode: Fight against a random fighter.
• Play up to 32 characters with MMA combat styles and more: Boxing, Muay Thai, Savate, Kick Boxing, Brawler and Full Contact.
• Gain access to new costumes and new attacks.
• New camera views, characters can now move on the ring, many super moves and dodges added.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news :
Follow us on Facebook:
Check our device approved list:
Are you ready to fight? Join the vanguard of fighters now!
Note: This is game is not affiliated with UFC
Google Play Game enabled
After the competition, compare your statistics with other players' statistics world-wide using game's www-based statistics service.
Features include: Twelve human or phone controlled players, six-round competitions - eight best athletes will proceed to the three final rounds, twenty countries of the era, touch screen optimized controls, continue from the exact spot you left off last time - excellent game for even the shortest gaming sessions, statistics with a www-based statistics service and an interactive soundscape.
This is the trial version of Soviet Challenge: Javelin 1980 game (get full version from https://market.android.com/details?id=com.eitbit.sovietchallengejavelin1980).
Guide Rutger through twenty ready-made levels and lots of levels created by other players. Or create levels yourself with the included level editor.
This free version contains ads.
If you liked classics like Boulder Dash, Jetpack, Lode Runner, Dig Dug and Hero, you should give Rutger a try!