Controls would be perfect if the last milliseconds of movement were ignored. It causes the aiming to be in precise and made over and over. Also the cpu in easy is too hard to play the game without aiming help. Finally, it would be nice if we could see the effect on the ball that the computer is using. Making us learn and progress. Good game even with the lack of a proper single mode with progression and unlocks.
No control on the spin. Only straight shots. Unrealistic side rails and pocket bounce. I have played 8 and 9 ball as semi pro. This is not even close.
Very good but.... Excellent game play but annoying that your next shot is always pointing in the opposite direction to the ball you need to pot next meaning you have to rotate you cue 180' for each shot.
Control is really messed up. To the point of unplayable. Actually on Note3 game control is way better than on s7edge
I like it which for me is amazing as not a fan of pool games, snooker yes just not pool. However this one surprised me, you could make it better to if you could link to Facebook tho.
Simple controls and collisions. Unfortunately slow speed shots aren't implemented well especially on the break. I've also seen fouls not given, which has kind of ruined it for me.
● 2 New Solo Game Modes (Time Trial and Matrix Mode).
● New Practice Mode.
● 7 New table colors.
● Added 10 Table Patterns, customise the look of the table the way you want.
● Choose different kind of guides (short guide, long guide or no guide).
● Added some HD textures and several graphics improvements.
● Pinch to zoom in or zoom out the camera.
● You can switch the camera and move around when AI is playing.
● Added Rules section.
● Sound FX improvements.
● Many other improvements and fixes.