Simple interface and straight to the point.
Please browse through the settings to make the app more customised to your needs.
If you find any issues, or want to recommend enhancements then please let me know.
Please let me know how you find the application.
This app doesn't work with adblockers: If you dont' want banners have a look to the "NOADS" version, please!
* 5 flavours
* Decimals everywhere
* Full edit of saved recipes
* Resistance calculator
* Watts calculator
* Bases Mixer
* Languages : English (default), Italian, Spanish, German, French
NOTE: Please, email me writing down your problems: I'd like to improve this app!
Tag: calculator, e-cigarette, eliquid, nicotine, vaper, vaping, e-juice, resistance
This is a tool to help DIY mixers find the correct number of drops for altering the strength of the mix.
I now have a high res device and will be updating this over the next two weeks.
Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
Liquix is known as the most popular eLiquid mixing app for e-cigarette lovers and is an intuitive, easy-to-use but very versatile eLiquid calculator that not only calculates the required amounts when mixing your liquids, but also helps you to manage your bases, flavors and recipes.
Liquix tells you the needed amounts of your ingredients by volume ( milliliters), drops and weight (grams). The latter is very useful if you prefer to mix by weight, which is much simpler and cleaner (you only need a scale and a few plastic bottles). Liquix also shows the calculated price of your liquid -in total, per millilitre and even per ingredient, so you know exactly what part of your liquid is the most expensive one.
For each of your basic ingredients and flavors you can specify a personal comment, a custom icon, the PG / VG / water amount, as well as the volume and the price. When mixing a liquid or creating a recipe, simply chose your needed ingredients and flavors and let Liquix calculate it all for you.
Want to get inspired by other users? Then browse the giant Liquix database with more than 4000(!) recipes, which is steadily growing. Or upload your own recipes to share them with other e-cigarette lovers throughout the world!
Liquix is a lovingly crafted, versatile tool, built by e-cigarette lovers and by practical experience. The app is optimized for quick and easy handling and thus the ideal tool when mixing your liquids.
COMPLETE REVISION - MANY NEW FEATURES !
· Simple, easy and intuitive handling
· Lovely design and stylish looks
· Save any number of basic ingredients and bases
· Save any number of flavors
· Save any number of liquid - recipes
· Alphabetically sort your ingredients
· Compose new recipes, easily and quickly
· Add any number of flavors per recipe
· Mix by weight (g), drops (drp) and volume (ml)
· Displays the total cost of Liquids
· Displays the cost of each ingredient
· Displays the cost per ml of your liquid
· Online database with more than 4000 recipes!
· Search filter to quickly find recipes with certain ingredients
· Upload your own recipes and share them with others !
· Adjustable currency
· Customizable colors & design
· Graphical representation of your liquid's ingredients
· Clear and intuitive user interface
· Backup your data and ingredients
· Helpful hints regarding the topic of eSmoking
Reasons to Drain Your Battery Include:
- Battery Brand Testing
- Full Power Cycle Charging
- ROM Calibration Testing
- Pranks on Your Friends :)
- Also Works as a Hand Warmer & Flashlight!
How this APP Works:
-Turns on Permanent Vibration
-Enables Wifi Send Data
-Constantly Max Loads CPU
-Sets Screen Brightness to Maximum
-Enables GPS Location Services and Constantly asks Device to Refresh Position
-Turns on Camera Flash
-Turns on Bluetooth and Constantly Scans for New Devices
Battery Info Displayed:
-Plugged or Not
Notes: This is NOT JuiceDefender. This is a battery DRAINING app, not a battery SAVING app.
The app is divided into two sections:
- Calculation parameters
- List of shops
In the "Calculation parameters" we are able to calculate:
- Length and number of coils resistance (choosing between one of the many models preloaded, setting the value of ohms of resistance, will get its length and number of turns for a given value of the diameter of the mesh / wick.
The "shopping list" collects the sale of e-cig, each store has its own data sheet for
contact (phone, email) web page address (in navigation via maps) and above you can learn about
the latest promo.
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
*** IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to Vision Objects, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Support website: http://myscriptsupport.visionobjects.com
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
1. Wire Cutter helps you calculate how long each piece of coil wire needs to be to achieve the proper resistance. Supports single, dual, triple, and quad coil design. Wire types supported are Kanthal (A-1, A, and D) as well as Nichrome (60 and 80). Wire Gauges supported are AWG 26 - 36. It can also display calculated lengths in inches, cm, mm, and even fractional inches (4 3/16).
2. Coil Builder helps determine how many wraps the coil needs to be using the correct length of wire.
Using the wire length from Wire Cutter along with the coil diameter and estimated length of the leads, it will calculate the exact number of wraps you should use. Diameter size can be input as inches, cm, or mm, and can be set independently of the length settings.
3. Power Tool calculate either voltage or wattage at which you are vaping based on your inputs and setting.
Basically a simple Ohm's Law calculator designed to help determine the power or voltage you should use.
4. Converter is a new conversion tool that can convert inches to mm and back as well as convert fractions to decimals.
Try it out. We think you will agree that Vaper's Toolbox is a must have for any e-cigarette enthusiast that is planning on building their own coils.
This app should work with any android version 2.2 or later.
- Enter with data process (FLOW, PRESSURE INPUT AND OUTPUT, TEMPERATURE AND DENSITY)
- Application suggests a CV, and you will determine it from Valve Type (BUTTERFLY VALVE, BALL, ECCENTRIC PLUG, GLOBE AND ANGULAR) and its diameter.
- Tests the occurrence of cavitation and maximum speed.
- Gives Opening Course for: Linear Curve / Equal Percentage / Modified Parabolic and openness of Butterfly.
Use only Aqueous Liquid.
Coming Soon to Steam and Gases.
More from developer
* Gingerbread 2.X support
* 7" and 10" Phones and Tablet support
* No Ads
* Built by a Vapor and DIY'er
* Based on Current Android OS
* Advanced formulas for creating from scratch
* Editable Notes Section
* Pre-Mix calculator for pre-made ejuice
* Save your recipe to the internal SD Card
* Import and Export to and from the external SD Card
* Any PG/VG combination possible
* Auto populate PG/VG fields
* Edit your recipe without over writing
* Delete your unwanted recipes with long press
* Base Nicotine Adjustment Calculator (Raise or Lower)
* Clean user interface
* Share your recipe with a Friend or Send it to Google Drive (Google Drive must be installed on your phone)
* More features in development!
What is Watchdog®? It is a custom algorithm that i have developed to help with the formulation of your ejuice. The Watchdog® also includes monitoring of all your inputs to ensure that nothing was missed or if the final PG/VG ratio is not possible, the Watchdog® will change the recipe to the closest possible formula so that your ejuice will calculate the first time every time!
* Change Log *
*Percentages have been fixed. Accurate to .0001 ml.
*Added Feedback menu item.
*Rewrote main calculation code to better handle negative amount.
*Adjusted percentages to the closest possible .01 and .01 (working on a better solution for 100% accuracy)
*Adjusted Watchdog® formulas for certain anomalies with 3 and 4 flavor mixes.
*Added missing files for 7 and 10 inch devices.
*Adjusted Watchdog® formulas and a little code clean up.
*Adjusted Watchdog® formulas and a little code clean up.
*Adjusted layout for Galaxy Samsung 8 inch to 10 inch devices force closing on recipe edit.
* Fixed the divide by "0" error giving negative PG or VG errors.
* Updated Watchdog® for less errors on final calculation by adjusting the final calculation for greater flexibility.
* Updated Final EJuice Mix Ratio text to be less confusing.
* Added "Approximate Final Mix Ratio" when Watchdog® changed the final PG or VG ratio.
* Fixed crash on start up on certain 2.X devices.
* Fix for Tablets error on recipe edit.
* Tweeks and code clean up
* Adjusted Pre-Mix calculations
* Bug Fix
* Added Raise Nicotine Calculator
* Bug fixes
* Code Clean Up
* Update for random device crash at start up
* Alphabetized Lists
* Added editable Notes
* Added Auto Clear Fields on tap or focus
* Database Update
* Update code to support more devices with external storage.
* Added Watchdog® to help with error in the formulation and
* New Recipe button on EJuice Calculator to clear fields.
* Fixed import and export issues with some devices.
Updated code to support Gingerbread 2.X devices
add layouts for 7" and 10" tablets and phones.
Updated code for 4.3 devices and tablets.
Code Clean Up and Formula Tweek.