With this application you can:
1. Connect to an online tutor for one-to-one help in all subjects for K-12
2.Request for a class and mange schedule.
3. Access knowledge bank and ask a question.
4. Request for technical support.
5. Participate in contest and win prizes every week through raffle entry.
If you have any problem please contact us at email@example.com
Our multimedia tour will take you on a journey of discovery through history whether you are with us at the Castle or as a virtual guide from the comfort of your own home.
Whether you're a 6 year old princess or a 60 year old re-enactor we capture your imagination and sense of adventure by providing a spellbinding day out, leaving you inspired and wanting more! We pride ourselves on our efforts to ensure that all of our attractions and experiences are authentic and grounded in real stories of the Castle.
- Find out about the Society's many events on the go!
- Read our frequent publications between lectures, on the bus or even before an interview.
- Access our careers library for advice on every part of the recruitment process.
- Practice your interview answers with our random interview question generator.
- Use our careers portal to get exclusive info from members who have done Spring Weeks before.
Please Note: You must be a member of the Warwick Finance Societies to use this app. You will be prompted to enter a code on your first use of the App, which can be obtained using the following instructions:
1) Log into our website (www.wfsocieties.com)
2) Go to the "Careers" page then click "Android App Code" on the right hand side
3) Enter your unique code into the app when prompted
The app is set to only update events and publications when connected to WiFi, to change this, go to the settings page in the app.