Elanation is an award-winning Kids Sports Network that families use together to build positive healthy, active and social habits for kids. With thousands of Aussie families already using the app, we’ve become the perfect motivator for all your health and fitness needs.
Parents and kids each download and use the app together, allowing parents to share in their kid’s progress, success and achievements. Kids can learn new sports skills directly from professional Australian athletes and coaches and compete on community leaderboards, making health and fitness FUN.
All sports skills have been specifically designed alongside our professionally trained athletes and coaches, for children under 16 years. All skills provide are exclusive to Elanation and in an easy to follow step-by-step educational format, that kids can grasp and learn easily from.
What can Elanation do for Parents?
- Set and manage your family from one easy to use account
- Track your kids daily, weekly and overall steps
- Track how many sports skills they’ve learnt, from our top athletes and coaches
- View and manage your kids friend requests
What can Elanation do for Kids?
- Compete on weekly steps and skills leaderboards
- Learn new sports skills from top Australian athletes and coaches
- Kids can give them a go in the real world and try and improve
- Save your favourite sports skills to your profile and watch as many times as you like
- Add and compete against your friends and family
- Customise your profile with cool avatars, flags and images
- View your daily analytics for heart-rate, steps and sleep
- Keep up to date with the latest Elanation news
* New features launching regularly, so stay tuned
What our Elanation families have to say:
“Great app to motivate kids to get outside and do some exercise. The videos are easy to follow and suitable for beginners and pros thanks to the different skill levels”. - Jessica, Elanation Mum.
“Love this app. The gymnastics and scooter skill videos are my favourite! Next week I am going to try karate” - Ally, Elanation Kid.
“It’s a fab app for Kids! My son loved doing the fitness skills yesterday. A great indoor activity as it was awfully wet here”. - Kira, Elanation Mum.
What our Elanation athletes and coaches have to say:
“I was thrilled to join in and showcase my skills. As a mum and female athlete, I’m really proud to be a part of Elanation and to encourage healthy play for all children through my sport. Elanation uses technology for the good, balancing sunshine and screen time, getting kids outside enjoying the fresh air, which is just great to see”.
Melissa Barbieri, Elanation’s Football coach, former Matildas Captain and Mum.
“I love that I can easily share my dance moves with my nieces, nephews and kids all across Australia! - Lukas White, Elanation’s Hip Hop coach
Meet some of Elanation’s athletes and coaches:
- Alexandra Kiroi - Australian Number 1 All Rounder Rhythmic Gymnast
- Melissa Barbieri - Represented Australia 86 times in Football, former Matildas Captain
- Dylan Morrison - World Number 2 Scooter champion, Scoot Fest World Cup winner
- Belinda Woolcock - Australian Open Tennis participant
- Madeline Hills - Australian Track and Field Olympian in Steeplechase
- Keely Froling - Australian Basketball player for the Opals
- Jeffrey Tho - Commonwealth Games Badminton participant
- Natsuko Mineghishi - World Karate Black Belt champion
- Nikki Croker - Broadway Dancer, West Side Story Australian production
-Scott Edwards - Dutch Australian Cricketer currently representing the Netherlands
-Chloe Rafferty - Australian VicSpirit Cricket player
Getting started is easy, sign up in our app in minutes and then your kids are ready to start setting goals, competing and learning anytime, anywhere.
Kids can power up their experience by purchasing the Elanation ETURBO+ Sports Watch. View product here: https://www.elanation.com/watch/
Join the fun and download today!