Quick and fun! Practice Anywhere!
* Fast games
* The answers
* Improve your second language skill
* Test your grammar: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced.
* 7 questions per level
* 42 questions per level (6x MORE than free version!)
* Answers to quiz questions
* A Scoreboard: What's your score?
Who is this app for?
*International students - prepare for tests, enjoy your hobby.
*Teachers - motivate your students to practice.
*Tourists and business people - be more successful when communicating.
*Native-Speaking Children studying grammar - make it fun!
*People with learning disabilities - give special needs students more choices.
Special low price. Buy now!
1. How does the game scoring work?
Correct answer: 1 point
Wrong answer: 0.33 points
Using the 'Correct Answer ' button: 0 points
2. How do I choose my level?
*UPGRADE to get your score for each level. Your highest score is the correct level. Try a harder level to challenge yourself.
3. How can I get the correct answers?
UPGRADE and use the answer button.
4. How can I get more questions?
5. What's the best way to learn a language?
The best way is to immerse yourself in the language. Read and listen to interesting things at your level, and try to find another student or native speaker to practice with. Also, use your time efficiently. Practice with your mobile device when you're waiting in lines or commuting by public transportation. Our app is perfect for this, and the UPGRADE version is priced very cheaply.
Are you beginner? Or you have advanced level? It does not matter. This is vocabulary tool and it will be useful for all students (elementary Italian, intermediate Italian, advanced Italian) level.
Learning process includes 4 steps for each lesson:
1) Review Italian words. Try to memorise them.
2) Play puzzle word game. That will help you to remember words better. (this step is a part of learning process)
3) Pass the test. (Type a word and check if you are right)
4) Swap languages.
Remembering Italian words is a hardest part of language learning. This vocabulary trainer will help you. It is really fun to use embedded puzzle exercise.
Learn Italian words in an easy way. Forget about cramming, writing words on a paper, putting words lists everywhere. This program provides an easy way of Italian words memorisation and it will fix your spelling.
Use it day over day and you will get amazing result. Your vocabulary will rise to 3000 words + in a month. Finally you will make less grammar errors.
1) The set of lessons for different levels of ability.
2) The progress of your learning Italian remains. You'll know what lesson you have already passed.
3) The ability to set a reminder
4) Supports 26 languages
5) And more!
- addition, multiplication, subtraction, division
- timed or untimed problem solving
- no ads or tracking of user information
- after second level user asked yes/no to purchase full version
- grades: first grade, second grade, third grade, fourth grade
Topics: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, math, practice math flash cards, math problems, education, educational, math game, kids math, educational games, math quiz, flashcards, math facts, grade, games, boys, girls, kids, math apps, first, second, third, fourth
Italian Class contains a complete offline Italian course, offering both written content and audio, together with interactive verb, vocabulary, grammar and listening exercises.
Great support when you learn Italian. Easy to practice your verb conjugations, vocabulary, grammar and phrases with.
In this demo, only the first semester is available:
* Tenses: Present, Gerund, Participle
* 300 words
* Basic grammar
* 30 useful phrases
And the following features:
* Highly customizable exercises on all of the above, with a fun awards system which makes practicing fun, with separate awards for the vocabulary, verbs, grammar, listening and speaking exercises.
* Keeping track of your progress by saving statistics and summaries of all done exercises, together with errors made.
The fun of this demo lies in its fun, addictive and useful exercises.
The full version comes with tons of content, while the content of this demo is rather limited.
The app also contains a fun speaking exercise, which should not be taken very seriously as it is now Also, although basic voices are included, it is also possible to enable additional higher quality voices from within the app, but these have to be bought first from the third party company Svox.
If you are serious about learning Italian, please give this demo a try.
We believe in a long term strategy for this app and customer feedback is very important to us. If there is something you do not like, please contact us at our developer email instead of giving us a 1 star rating. If you give us a 1 star rating, we do not even get your details so we cannot contact you back to solve the problem. If you contact us with a remark or problem and we fail to help you within a few days/weeks, depending on the severity of the problem, we understand that you give us a bad rating.
Also, if your audio sounds way off, please read http://www.ceardannan.com/products/android-language-classes-text-to-speech.
* Writing exercises: the word, verb and grammar exercises will get a “writing” instead of multiple choice option, which will present the user with a textbox to type in instead of the multiple choice questions, for a bit more of a challenge.
* Image exercises, such as on clock times.
* Making it possible to add your own words and phrases to the app through http://www.languageshq.com.
The kid can have hands on following activities:
* Learn Numbers- Choose from Play mode, previous and next buttons
* Count and tell
* Find missing number
* Find bigger number
* Find Smaller number
* Learn number names.
* Find a match- play the popular fun memory game to match numbers
* Draw and Learn- Practice to draw the numbers within the stencil with color of your choice.
This is the Lite version and hence limits usage to 4 screens under each button. For complete fun, download full version, Kids Maths.
Tags:, kids math, educational games, education game, mathematics, flashcards, number flash cards, puzzle, puzzles, kids game, kid games, draw and learn, fun games, play, colors, colour, colours, match picture, child android apps, preschool, pre school, pre-school, children's, children, application, child, play, learn, education, teach,toddler application, toddlers, learning apps, educational apps, educational games for kids
Features of the lite version:
- Learn the sounds of Numbers.
- Learn How to Say the Colors of the Rainbow.
- Learn Fun Shapes and how to pronounce them.
- Paint Fun patterns with fun Colors and Shapes.
192 amazing pictures + sounds of: animals, vehicles, musical-instruments and household items
· "Favorite app! Keeps my 20 month old daughter captive for hours!"
· "Love on the first touch!"
· "What an awesome app!!! Each object has 5 pictures and 5 different sounds. Great job designer!!"
· "Perfection - 5 stars aren't enough!"
·"As a pediatric speech pathologist, this app is the BEST I have found. It's the one that NEVER fails to interest my kiddos."
· "Still a household favorite, 3 years later."
· "This is so far the most educational, most kid friendly and parent approved App I have found."
· "Best app ever, it's the ONLY thing that occupies my son in restaurants."
· "Best toddler app! It's simple in design but just perfect for the littlest kids."
· Super simple!
· Dubbing in 32 languages.
· 192 amazing pictures & sounds.
· 5 rotating pictures for every item.
· Includes popular classical music pieces.
· Discover more features in the settings menu.
· · · · · · · ·
"Fantastic app to teach object recognition sounds of a variety of objects in a simple yet engaging way."
"Sound Touch is a phenomenal app that has many features ideal for the special needs community."
"Fantastic concept, it would take a while for little ones to get tired of this game! 10 out of 10 stars"
· · · · · · · ·
Simplicity is the key to a successful app for children. For the younger ones, even swiping can get a little tricky. Sound Touch relies only on taps, making it super easy for little fingers to navigate.
The app opens right to the activity, without a main menu. It’s broken into 6 categories, which are shown at the bottom of the screen as pictures – animals, wild animals, wild birds, vehicles, musical-instruments and household. Each page has various items displayed with bright, cute cartoon items. Tap a picture, and a real life photo of the item pops open, accompanied by the sound it makes. Tap the picture anywhere, and it disappears.
Playing around with the app, you'll discover something even cooler – each item has not one, but 5 real pictures and sounds! Bringing up something new every time you tap is a great way to keep kids’ attention. The photos are great, as is the sound quality of the recordings.
The musical instruments section features famous classical music pieces – your kids can tap on a violin or trumpet and hear 5 different runs. With ships and fire trucks, horses and ducks, violins and accordions, elephants and monkeys, it would take a while for little ones to get tired of this game!
Check out also:
· Sound Touch 2
· Video Touch - Animals
· Video Touch - Wildlife
· Video Touch - Birds
· Video Touch - Vehicles
· Video Touch - Music
More from developer
LyricsTap also has a special KARAOKE mode that lets you sing and enjoy the full lyrics of your favorite songs.
LYRICSTAP AND LANGUAGE LEARNING
LyricsTap is a perfect way to learn and improve your skills with other languages.
LyricsTap helps you to learn new vocabulary and expressions, and reinforce grammar concepts through continuous exercise of word choice in the correct order.
But above all, LyricsTap helps you train your ear to dramatically improve your capacity to recognize sounds and words of a foreign language in a very short time, training your brain almost unconsciously, whether you know the meaning of all the words or not.
Recent studies have shown that simple exposure to the sounds of another language sets up in our brain the structures and connections necessary for learning it.
In addition to that, music is a fun way to learn. Listening to different accents and pronunciations allows greater flexibility to test to your ability to recognize the different sound patterns of another language.
This is very different from the typical listening exercises in language classes, where the pronunciation is too perfect, which is not entirely practical in a real environment.
LyricsTap is also a fun way to learn the lyrics of your favorite songs.
In this version the following languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Dutch.
* To run this app you need a recent version of the YouTube app. Adobe Flash is not needed anymore.
* For reasons beyond us, in some devices and countries like Germany, many YouTube videos are not available, sorry for the inconvenience this might cause.
* The paid version does't remove the ads that sometimes YouTube shows before the video start.
* If you have any questions, suggestions or problems with the app, feel free to contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
We really appreciate your opinion, please rate the app and leave your comments to help us to improve.
Thank you very much for your help.