* Huge open world to explore
* Dozens of unique characters to interact with
* Dynamic world changes based on your choices
* Hundreds of events to challenge your claim of king
* Each adventure is easy to pick up and put down
* No two adventures the same!
- Collect, raise, train and battle 178 Terra Monsters, including 7 legendaries!
- Create unique monsters with talent traits and over 200 moves to choose from
- An open world with over 10 different regions to explore
- A thrilling story line and mysteries to solve
- Amazing Monster designs
- Your own ranch to care for your own Monsters
- Hours of gameplay
4 countries! 4 styles of escape!
• U.S.A.: Duel Cowboys and Outlaws!
• U.K.: Partner with Sherlock Holmes!
• Egypt: Break through cryptic tombs!
• Japan: Bust out your Samurai Ninja Sword and slice your way to the top!
BEST PART IS ?........It's still FREE TO PLAY!
- How to Play -
↗ Unlock the door to get to the next level.
↗ To do that, pinch, poke, shake, tilt, swipe the on-screen images, to find a way to solve the puzzles.
↗ You can pick certain items up and use them from your inventory.
Enjoy this jet-setting room escape game NOW!
Make sure to contact us if you have good ideas for new Floors! :)
Remember to Follow Us on Twitter @100_Floors for news and updates!
Thanks very much for your support!
See below for an explanation of the required permissions.
Jewels 2 features:
✔ Smooth and polished game play experience (works on wide variety of devices, both old and new!) (*)
✔ Colorful, beautiful graphics
✔ Several ways to play across four different game types and modifiers:
- CLASSIC: Basic game play without special jewels.
- FROZEN: Some jewels are frozen in place and cannot be moved until the ice has been broken.
- SUPER-CHARGED: Create special charged jewels that explode, by matching four or five jewels.
- COLLECT: Collect an increasing amount of each jewel color per level.
- NORMAL: Game ends when there are no more moves. No time limit.
- TIMED: Reach the next level before the time runs out. Timer is reset after each level.
- QUICK: You have only 75 seconds to get as much points as possible.
- INFINITE: Want to just relax without worrying about game over? INFINITE mode has got you covered. Endless game play, no stress.
Got stuck with no moves? Ran out of time? No problem, there are special Shuffle Gems and Time Refills to help you out in these situations. You earn these items by playing, or you can purchase them.
✔ Calm and soothing soundtrack, including more intensive tracks for the TIMED games (headphones recommended :)
✔ Local player profiles with high scores and statistics — Perfect for competing against other members of your family
✔ Easily sync your saved games and profiles to the cloud, across multiple devices and platforms (powered by Google Play Games)
✔ Compete with your friends and players around the world: Cross-platform leaderboards and achievements (powered by Google Play Games)
✔ Facebook and Twitter score sharing
Jewels 2 is ad-supported with the option of removing the ads with an In-App Purchase. Don't you hate when an ad interrupts your game? I do. Therefore, unlike several other games, Jewels 2 has ads only in the menus, not in-game. :)
*) On lower-end devices it may be helpful to turn off the "Water Effects" from Jewels 2 Settings-menu. Also try running in 16-bit graphics (from the Advanced Settings-menu).
Jewels 2 requests these permissions:
• Full Network Access: Jewels 2 needs Internet access for the online features and ads.
• View Network Connections: It will also test if network connection is available.
• Google Play Billing Service: Jewels 2 allows you to make an one-time-purchase to remove all the ads, and also allows you to purchase in-game items.
Make the ball reach the star avoiding the black stars.
Enjoy this game with nice textures and amazing physics.
Challenge yourself with up to 160 levels for free!
Now with Pocket Change rewards! Pocket Change is a rewarding platform that gives virtual coins to the users that can be exchanged for real goods.
Are you enjoying Doodle Physics?
Please consider buying me a coffee by purchasing the full version of Doodle Physics with no ads.
Tested on HTD Wildfire, HTC Desire and emulators. Works a bit slow on HTC Wildfire but perfect on HTC Desire.
Please let me know if you find any problem.
In this sandbox you could explore the world, discovering amazing places as well then assemble cubes together what you want.
The game you can digging cube, pressing the screen over the cube to dig and holding where appear a bar to complete the cube open removed.
By selecting any cube, clicking on the screen in the place you want to add the bucket, and this appear there.
For any age, countless hours have fun.
You can save a world and create wonderfull place.
Set your initial conditions and just watch the system evolve or intervene to decide the fate of the particles!
-Real n-body physics simulation, pure gravitational interactions between particles.
-Create walls particles can't trespass. Watch them bounce off.
-Allow or not physically realistic elastic collisions or mergers between particles.
-Configurable particle colorus.
-Configurable background image/colour.
-Configurable gravity strength.
-Configurable particle mass.
-Configurable particle size.
-Shoot particles of different sizes.
-Simulation area: screen or big area with panning and zooming.
-Enable or disable the central black hole which exerts a neat attractive force towards the center.
-Enable or disable particle trails (disable to improve performance).
-Modify simulation velocity in real time.
-Particle-Particle and Particle-Mesh simulation methods. Use first for accuracy, use second for performance.
-Display grid densities as background in Particle-Mesh method.
Check out the LIVE WALLPAPER version, it's free and it's also in the market! It will remain with the old version of the app by now.
Contact me if you have suggestions for new features or found any bugs.
Get ready to take the helm of history's grandest, most over-the-top luxury cruise liner for an unforgettably addictive excursion at sea!
Deck your own ship with everything from lavish suites and first-class restaurants to casinos and hot tubs! You call the shots as you travel the world, visiting every country on the map--even entertaining royalty with tours truly fit for kings!
Put the right facilities next to each other and you'll score big points with passengers and reviewers. Amass enough fame and even celebrities will come flocking when you're in port!
Can you turn your sea buggy into a 5-star floating paradise? Put on your captain's hat and find out in World Cruise Story!
Turn your device to rotate the screen, touch to scroll, and pinch to zoom in and out.
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games.
Also included is a single pendulum simulation, which includes a drive force and friction, making it chaotic.
Again all of these parameters can be changed in the preferences, making the application useful for education.
Simple particle physics game (my first game). Particles get attracted towards the gravity well and collide fluently with blocks around its environment.
- Particles can be created by dragging your finger across the screen.
- Gravity wells can be created by double tapping the screen.
- Blow up all the particles by long pressing the screen.
- Swipe the screen up or down to pause.
- Swipe the screen right or left to slow the particles down.
This app will be later upgrade to provide 3D particle collision.
Some Physics Background:
Each of the particles simply have their x and y velocities and a mass of 1 unit. The gravity wells attraction is calculated using inverse root of the velocities of each particle using one round of Newton’s method. The velocity vectors are then converted back into their x and y components.
Glow sandbox will be continuously updated with Glow meaning any new objects added to Glow will also be added to the sandbox.
Figure out how using your fingers effects the simulation. Particles react to each set of fingers differently.
One finger - particle explosion
Two fingers - particles are attracted towards eachother
Three fingers - multiple colors
Four fingers - particles react to the accelerometer
Five fingers - particles spray out of your fingertips
Six fingers - large particles
Seven fingers and up - see how many your device can handle!
– Full 3D environment and camera rotation
– Lots of unique and diverse dragons
– Battles with other players
– Purchase new islands to expand your sanctuary
– Visit your friends’ islands and exchange gifts
– Achievements and leaderboards
More from developer
★★★ Top Ranked on Google Play, June 2012 - #1 in USA, Germany, France and United Kingdom (casual games category 06/2012).
"Those seeking a straightforward, serious cerebral challenge should look no further", score 8.8/10 (Life of Android)
"Beautifully simple mechanic that leads to complex and ridiculously fun dynamics. A must buy for android. Runs beautifully even on low end devices." Marc (User review)
In Elastic World you control weird elastic shapes in order to make a ball hit the floating star.
Expand and collapse these jelly shapes and make the ball bounce in different directions and heights.
Sounds weird but is actually pretty fast to pick up.
Really nice and responsive physics engine. Feels almost real.
Each level gets increasingly challenging and sometimes you have to have some pretty quick reflexes as you compete against the clock.
The faster you can hit the star, the better you are ranked.
Now with Open Feint support. Share your scores with other players and climb your way to the top of the leader boards.
Really fun and addicting!
Please support independent video game development! This is the result of six months of hard work (done alongside a full-time job). Please give it a good rating.
Unlike several other games, the collision detection and physics engine were made entirely from scratch. The game and the level designer contain more than 28,000 lines of source code.
Take a peek under the hood and watch the demo of the level designer, available on YouTube. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx-fJVXcpBQ)