Register for your free account at www.esay-solutions.co.uk
Create your own mobile data capture forms using the WorkMobile website
Your field workers have an app on their Android phone which enables them to view your published forms and fill them in
Captured data from the field is transmitted back to the WorkMobile server in real-time
Back-office admin staff can view captured data on the WorkMobile website in real-time
TOP 10 USES
Any instance where the interaction involves a paper-based form being completed or information entered on to a spreadsheet can now be done whenever and wherever you want from your phone or PDA equipped with WorkMobile.
1. Market research including questionnaires, sampling, petitions and mystery shops
2. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – integrating with their CRM software so they can transact with customers more effectively
3. Reports on the move – water leaks or sales generation, competitor analysis for example.
4. Administration protocols such as collection, delivery, orders and invoicing dispatch and receipt notes.
5. Patient data forms in countries that require private medical insurance validation prior to treatment.
6. Financial agreements – in-store credit checks and credit applications.
7. Staff timesheets
8. Charitable giving
9. Event management including data capture at exhibitions, conferences
10. Security – issuing fines, penalties and taking immediate written statements
To find out more and register yourself for free go to www.workmobileforms.com
Canvas lets you…
- Replace paper forms with mobile apps in minutes (invoices, work orders, expense reports, checklists, etc.)
- Collect information using your mobile device
- Share data securely in the cloud with customers and colleagues
- Choose from over 5,000 ‘starter’ apps (pre-built forms)
Download the Canvas smart client and sign up for a free 30-day trial. No credit card required.
Canvas is a cloud-based software service that enables users to collect information using mobile devices, share that information and integrate with existing backend systems. Canvas also offers the first mobile business application store of its kind, allowing businesses from diverse industries to find mobile apps specific to their needs. Canvas apps work on Android, Blackberry, BlackBerry Playbook, BB10, iPhone, iPad, and Windows mobile/desktop devices. Every Canvas app is customizable by the end user and can incorporate such functionality as GPS, image capture, barcode scanning, electronic signatures, mobile payment and access to business lists such as parts catalogs and patient records. To date, Canvas has automated millions of manual processes and replaced over 19 tons of paper for businesses, making it one of the fastest growing mobile app services in the world. To learn more, visit http://www.GoCanvas.com.
Download SailformsPlus today
Your Personal Database
Sailforms is a powerful, but easy to use Personal Database.
Sailforms comes preload with forms you can use and modify.
You can customize the sample forms, or create your own forms from scratch.
Easy form layout lets you build functional and attractive entry forms.
Text, Notes, Numbers, Dates, Times and Checkboxes can be saved.
Create Listboxes for Text and Numbers.
Listing and sorting your list is automatic.
You can secure your forms with passwords and backup and restore your database to your external SDCard.
• Easy Form Layout
• Autocomplete Text Entry
• Integer and Float Entry Types
• Date Entry with Popup Calendar
• Time Entry with Popup Timewheels
• Pictures and Camera
• Fixed and Float decimals
• Colored Sizable Text Labels
• Backup and Restore to SDCard
• Custom List Reporting and Sorting
• List Totaling and Subtotaling
• Organize Forms into Groups
• Password Secure Groups
• Portrait and Landscape Layout
• Sample Forms Included
Grocery list, ToDo List, Tasks, Projects list, Gifts, Pets, Cars, Recipe form, Contacts, form Time Card, Gas Mileage, Profit loss and Passwords List forms and more provided.
Formstack is a powerful, easy-to-use, online form builder, and the Formstack Android app lets you view your collected data no matter where you are.
Formstack's easy form builder allows you to design useful, powerful web forms without any programming. Share data with others in your organization, export submissions to Excel, or securely integrate your form with PayPal -- all with one simple tool.
But sometimes that collected information is most useful out in the field, when you're away from your computer. With the Formstack Android app, you can take and process orders, collect or see sales contacts, and take survey information from anywhere.
- Allows both data viewing and data collection
- View or collect form data from anywhere
- Search through your data
- Upload images to your form using the Android camera
- Take orders out in the field
- Collect survey information
- View sales contacts
How to use the app:
Try the app within the Demo account, where you can view the app interface and make several test responses. If you would like to try it out with your own surveys, you can register your own account on https://www.nestforms.com and create your own forms on the website, that will link to your app seamlessly.
What is it used for?
The Nest Forms free mobile app was built to compliment the NestForms.com Survey builder service.
It can be used in the creation and design of customer sales orders, surveys, inspection forms or questionnaires in a simple to use mobile form app. This will enable you to create quick and simple to build mobile forms that can be filled out on your pc , laptop or through your native mobile app, custom built to your requirements
Is it easy to use?
We have thousands of users that have learned just how easy the Nest Forms app builder can make their lives either in terms of form data capture, mobile surveys or field marketing survey capture, check out our FAQ to see some other questions that you might consider important to your organisation or have a look at our Help section to see just how the Nest Forms builder works!
You have no need for any programming or coding experience as you use our intuitive drag and drop form builder interface via the web interface.
Who can collect my responses
Mobile Forms can be collected by as many people that you have shared your form with and this can be performed either online or offline.
You can also verify the location where mobile users carried out their surveys or forms via the geo / gps location settings in their iphone or android device.
Who can access my forms?
You can share the collected data with your clients or other designated associates at any time on your own terms via the form builder.All results are stored in the history of events that you have created, so you can review the past results easily for a very long time.
Mi-Co’s proven Mi-Forms MEAP technology acts as the bridge between your Android Phone and Tablets and your enterprise infrastructure, removing the traditional barriers to enterprise-level Android Phone and Tablet usage for data capture. Knowledge Workers, Healthcare Providers, Inspectors, and Field Service personnel regularly approach Mi-Co to deploy solutions based on mobile devices to efficiently collect data electronically on-the-go. Mi-Co has helped enterprises such as the IRS, USDA, Sutter Health and more, to implement mobile data collection solutions on a variety of mobile devices including Android Tablets, Android Phones, iPads, iPhones, Tablet PCs, Digital Pens, Notebooks and Smartphones.
Mi-Forms enables the deployment of sleek custom forms that deliver mission-critical data from the Android Phone or Tablet to traditional back-end Enterprise software. The Mi-Forms Android Phone and Tablet solution not only enables enterprise use of the Android Phone or Tablet but also eliminates significant development costs for IT departments. Mi-Co fully supports enterprise server technologies from Microsoft like Windows Server, SQL Server and SharePoint, as well as various line-of-business applications.
The Mi-Forms Android Phone and Tablet forms solution features:
- Text field customization (dates, masks, validation)
- Checkboxes and drop down lists
- Photo capture
- Inking support for photo annotations and signatures
- Real time form rules
- Online and offline data capture support
- Customizable workflow
- Centralized and flexible exporting to back-end systems
- Reviewable audit trails
- Active Directory Support
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
* Natural signing experience like a pen on paper — When signing on the screen the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen (e.g., Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer).
* Offline support – The app works fully offline, enabling you to complete the data capture and signing process without any internet connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures – SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature forensically.
* Form filling – You can fill out PDF forms.
* Add attachments – Add scans of your driving license, passport or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you are able to attach a current photo.
* Typewriter – You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. This is especially useful for field agents needing to get documents signed in person, in real time, since they can present the document on a tablet to the client.
* Spectator mode – You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Document binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy-and-paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Email support – After e-signing, you can email your document back directly from the app.
* Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive and other apps with “Open In” functionality.When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* PDFs compatible with Adobe Acrobat – The documents created are compatible with Adobe Acrobat, so they can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant with the ISO standards for PDFs. Thus, the validity of a digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization/SDK – Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature applications, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
SIGNificant is free to download and use for up to 3 documents.
Two subscription options:
• Monthly for $2.99
• Annually for $29.99
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
- Create information about your company, customers and work reports.
- Set your company logo to customize the reports.
- Let your customer sign the report directly on your smartphone.
- Export your reports to PDF or CSV (spreadsheet).
- Visualize the work reports on your smartphone with a PDF viewer.
- Set the time spent on every report, automatically or manually.
- Add multiple actions to every report.
Need to sign a document when you are on the go? The HelloSign app saves you from the laborious process of printing, signing and scanning.. All you need to do is:
1) Import any PDF from your email or take a picture of the document you need to have signed.
2) Create a realistic signature with your finger (looks just like an ink signature).
3) Via email, send the signed document to the desired recipient(s).
Use HelloSign to sign and complete important and timely documents such as consulting agreements, NDAs, sales real estate contracts, financing agreements and more...
• Edit any PDF or photo to add text, checkmark or signature
• Upload a document with camera
• Sign unlimited documents
• Open PDF files directly from your inbox
• Signed documents are imported back into your email to make sending easy
• Always free and easy to use
If you're having trouble using the app please email us at email@example.com and attach your file. We'd be glad to help.