-see your position on online and offline maps(Mobac,OSM,UMP,4UMaps ...)
-save you current position and routes
-find your friends or locations
-show information about your trip, GPS
-simple timer function
-show many location parameters (speed, distance, slope, altitude, course, mobile network cell info - CID, LAC, MCC, MNC)
-support internal and external (Bluetooth) GPS
-remote FMap start - phone find
- SMS commands (start after fmap.eu um,ute turnOn turnOff screenOn)
- SMS notify toast
- screen zoom - long +/-
When FMap can be useful?
-To show your location during a vacation...
-To present your trips on a blog.
-To see the route again
-To monitor where are the person(elderly people, children)
-To find out phone (remote unmute or screen on)
More information on http://fmap.eu
Note! The FMap Pro:
- Ads is blocked
- users get for free pro account in to FMap.eu map service
- minimal time between sending points 2s (20s in free account)
- dedicated socket on server
New in version 1.6.3:
* on line map cache
* new map sources
* support for none GPS devices
* speed&memory optimization
New in version 1.6.2:
* SMS commands (start after fmap.eu um,ute turnOn turnOff screenOn) - Android only
* SMS notify toast (Android only)
* screen zoom - long +/-
New in version 1.6.0:
* introduce theme for data and map screen
* choose from colour scheme(day/night) and internal and external theme
* do not ask for new track if app is not used more than 1 hour
* 10s timeout for new track question
* GPS satellites informations is available(fix type,quality,SNR,PRN,sat in view
* new trip parameters (uphill,downhill,acceration,vertical speed, VMG speed)
* estimated time to arrival calculation
* autohide of touch icons
* long touch bright for screen settings shortcut
* support Nokia Asha - CellId location
* support for language specific user name and password
+ some mirror bugs
New in version 1.5.7:
* now it is possible to load maps from second SD card (Android)
New in version 1.5.6:
* zoom in/out limit information
* startup wizard is simplified
* new map sources(OVI,4UMaps,UMP pcPL)
* new definition for position used settings, now position system (GPS,Bluetooth,GSM) can be setup independent
* delete all in track menu
- View all recycling bins locations in Bahrain
- Available types for each recycling bin
- Get the route from your location to any recycling bin in Bahrain
- Add recycling bins location
- List of Bahraini Initiatives
Developed by @AnaCodist team members: Noora Yaseen AlBalooshi, Ahmed AbdulNabi, Zainab Abdulla, Huda Alafoo, Mohammed Darwaish, Alaa Almahmeed, Aysha AlThawadi and Ahmed Yusuf.
Use this app to:
- remember the GPS position of your car, hotel or any other location (with GPS)
- show your current position and your car position on the map (or open an external app with the GPS position)
- use Google Navigation (or an external app) to navigate to your car
- compass navigation: offline navigation with a compass
- share your stored positions (or your current position) with your friends
- take a picture of your parking spot (eg: in underground parking)
- store as many positions as you want. Use import/export-feature for backup
- emergency button: send a pre-configured SMS with your current position to a family member to notify them about your whereabouts with only 2 clicks (must be activated in the settings first)
- Widget: Store your current parking position with one-click (and find it again with 1-click). Attention: DO NOT install the app on your external SD card! The app must be installed on the internal memory, otherwise the widget WON'T work!!!
Tip: very useful for hiking to find your car again or to tell your friends where to meet. This app is soo much more than just a simple GPS car-parking app, try it out now, it's free!
All features are explained on the help-page (swipe to the left to get there) as well as how the app works! The additional features can be found on the right side (swipe to the right).
Explanation for the permissions:
- GPS is of course mandatory for this app
- The Network-Permission is only needed for the coupon system, Google Ads and the internal map (We do not transfer anything else! We do not collect any personal data like other apps do!)
- The access for the SD card is only needed to store the pictures you record in this app, as well as for the import/export feature (we do not read any other files!)
This app has always been a free of charge app and will continue to be so. To finance the development we decided to show a few ads in the app. If you do not like the advertising, you can remove the ads completely by donating 0.99€ or 1.21$ (US-Dollar). (An explanation on how to donate can be found in the app)
Das Telefonbuch-App stellt allen Nutzern eine kostenlose und zeitlich unbegrenzten Voll-Navigationslösung für Deutschland, Österreich und die Schweiz zur Verfügung. Die Navigation für Android-Smartphones kann direkt aus der Detailansicht des angezeigten Adresseintrages gestartet werden. Des Weiteren ist eine Navigation zu frei wählbaren Zielen ebenfalls möglich. Beim erstmaligen anklicken des Button „Navigieren mit V-Navi“ erfolgt der Download der Navigationslösung über den App-Store.
Über die Schnellsuche-Buttons können auf einen Klick zum Beispiel Restaurants, Geldautomaten, Apotheken, Taxen, Hotels und jetzt NEU Notdienst-Apotheken angezeigt werden. Viele Treffer enthalten weitere Details wie Öffnungszeiten, Bilder und andere nützliche Informationen.
Seit Version 2.20 kann auch via Sprachbefehl nach über 32 Millionen Kontaktdaten aus den aktuellen Datenbeständen von Das Telefonbuch gesucht werden. Außerdem bietet die Das Telefonbuch App für Android viele hilfreiche Features, wie Downloadfunktion für Kontaktdaten, Gratis-Anrufe von gewerblichen Einträgen, Postleitzahlen- und Vorwahlsuche.
Das Telefonbuch Android App-Features im Überblick:
- Schnellsuche-Buttons zu Restaurants, Hotels, Bars & Lounges, Kino, Taxi, Notfallnummern, EC-Automaten, Notdienst-Apotheken und vielem mehr
- auf Wunsch automatische Standort Erkennung
- Standard- und Umkreissuche über Name und Ort
- Rückwärtssuche nach Adressen zu einer bekannten Telefonnummer
- Postleitzahlen- und Vorwahlsuche
- Gratis Anruf von gewerblichen Einträgen, die diesen Dienst unterstützen
- Download von Kontaktinformationen in das Android Smartphone Adressbuch
- eigene Kartenanwendung mit Routing-Funktion, detailreichen Stadtplänen und Luftbildfunktionen, wie z.B. der Schrägansicht auf Gebäude aus allen vier Himmelsrichtungen
- Memaparkan peta negara Arab Saudi dan pemaparan terperinci untuk tempat-tempat tertentu di Mekah.
- Menyediakan sistem navigasi yang boleh digunakan di Mekah dan Arab Saudi untuk membantu perjalanan
jemaah ke lokasi yang diingini.
- Menyediakan senarai lokasi penting serta tempat-tempat menarik & bersejarah di Mekah.
- Menyediakan fungsi carian berdasarkan kategori yang telah ditetapkan.
- Menyediakan pelan lantai Masjidil Haram.
- Ia juga mempunyai sokongan kompas bagi membantu pergerakan jemaah ke lokasi.
This application comes in handy when you do not know the direction that you are heading
If you touch the map, the address of the location you touch will appear and you can use various functions with the action bar icons.
Also, you can save, load and delete the frequently visited place.
*** ANY ISSUES PLEASE EMAIL US ***
Find your nearest cycle hire location with this compact homescreen widget, featuring live availability of bikes and slots at each location.
Rated "Best Cycle Hire App" by CNET and The Londonist, "App of the Week" by PC Pro, and "stunning" by The Guardian. Also featured by Google as both an Android app surgery and an App Engine case study.
+ London (TfL Barclays Cycle Hire)
+ New York City (Citi Bike NYC)
+ Washington DC (Capital Bikeshare)
+ Boston, MA (Hubway)
+ Minneapolis, MN (Nice Ride Minnesota)
+ Paris (Vélib)
+ Marseille (Le vélo)
+ Lyon (Vélo'v)
+ Lille (V'Lille)
+ Toulouse (VélôToulouse)
+ Nantes (Bicloo)
+ Bordeaux (VCUB)
+ Aix-en-Provence (V’hello)
+ Amiens (Vélam)
+ Besançon (VéloCité)
+ Cergy Pontoise (VélO2)
+ Créteil (Cristolib)
+ Mulhouse (VéloCité)
+ Nancy (Cyclotop)
+ Rouen (Cy'clic)
+ Valence (Libélo)
+ Barcelona (Bicing)
+ Seville (Sevici)
+ Valencia (ValenbiSi!)
+ Saragossa (Bizi)
+ Santander (Tusbic)
+ Dublin (dublinbikes)
+ Melbourne (Bike Share)
+ Brussels (Villo!)
+ Luxembourg city (Vel'oh)
+ Milan (BikeMi)
+ Rio de Janeiro (SAMBA)
+ Toyama (Cyclocity)
+ Stockholm (City Bikes)
+ Gothenburg (Styr + Ställ)
+ Toronto (Bixi)
+ Montréal (Bixi)
+ Ottawa-Gatineau (Capital BIXI)
Common questions such as "why does a fast hybrid positioning system require wi-fi?" or "why can't any apps that contain widgets be installed to SD card?" are answered in menu-help - anything else, please email us at email@example.com
If you like this Lite version, please buy the full version, which features better data refreshes, favourites, no adverts, support for the Sony Ericsson LiveView second screen hardware device (check out the video at http://bit.ly/LFT-LV), and by helping us pay for our App Engine server charges it’s good karma for the day.
Imagine you are in a very busy place such as a concert, a demonstration in a square or at the Oktoberfest. How to find a friend that you lost sight of?
This GPS application, in addition to maps and satellite views, provides an arrow and a distance indicator which always point to the person you need to reach, even if he is moving (like in James Bond's movies).
This application does not suffer the Apple's Mildura Map issue, :)
In which case this application is useful?
* You live in a desertic area (many downloads from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and Iraq)
* You like concerts
* You like trekking
* You like the Oktoberfest
* sailing (to go back to your departure port)
* find your car
* track your friends
GPS, find me! also offers the following:
* A compass.
* The ability to share your GPS position via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter.
* The ability to transmit live your coordinates so that you are always reachable even when you're on the move.
* A system for obtaining the coordinates with great precision through a multiple sampling.
* An address book to save the coordinates of the places you find interesting.
BLOG: for any question, concerns or constructive criticism you can use this blog: http://gpsfindme.blogspot.it/
keywords: internet, GPS, position, localization, tracking
More from developer
New Zealand ***
The Netherlands ***
Czech Republic ***
The Netherlands **
New Zealand **
We've got thousands of pharmacies all over the world in this app and near complete coverage throughout England, however we're always on the lookout for more. So if you see a pharmacy and it's not listed then tell us about it! You can do this directly in the app and we'll submit it to the OpenStreetMap project to help other people too, wherever in the world they live - even if they are not using our app. We want this data to be made as widely available as possible!
Finding a pharmacy away from home, and in a hurry, can be a difficult and stressful task. Don't get caught out and about needing plasters or nappies, buy it now and be prepared for that next minor emergency without having to hunt around for a chemists.
You can search for a pharmacy/chemist around your current location, or look for one in another area (whilst out, or for a distant relative) via a simple place name or postcode search.
Find Pharmacies uses the built in GPS to get your current location. If your location cannot be determined automatically then you can always enter your post code to get started. Please note that an internet connection is required to get location and map data.
Data reproduced under the terms of the Office of Public Sector Information (OPSI) Click-Use Licence.
Our current approximate coverage is as follows:
Czech Republic **
The Netherlands **
New Zealand **
Search for postboxes and post offices around your current location, or look for a mailbox in another area via a simple place name or postcode / zipcode search. Pick the box you want and call up a route map directly to it from your current location. Distances can be displayed in metric or imperial units.
Not all areas feature complete coverage yet although most major (and many not so big) metropolitan areas have excellent coverage. We're adding more postbox locations to the database daily so the data will only ever improve, and even if we don't know about your absolute closest mailbox we'll normally have one nearby which might be good enough in many situations.
Are we missing boxes in your area? Add them straight from the app... Simply stand next to the postbox with your phone and press “update” to give us the coordinates, then “add” and you’re done! If you want, you can enter the postal operator and the last collection times (as written on the front of the post box), but those are not required for a basic submission. We’ll figure out the name of the street you’re on and e-mail you to confirm your data. We'll then feed your update back into our database and add the postbox to OpenStreetMap so that the data is made openly available.
Find Postboxes uses the built in GPS to get your current location. If your location cannot be determined automatically then you can always enter your post code to get started. Please note that an internet connection is required to get location and map data. New postbox entries are submitted to OpenStreetMap and all edits are submitted back to this project too.
Our current approximate coverage is:
The Netherlands ***
New Zealand **
Czech Republic **