Presistant mode, alarm much shorter. Froyo supported
This is the paid version of the popular Stopwatch & Timer app with additional features:
★ Up to 99 hours
★ Multiple stopwatches and timers
★ Rename timers & Laps
★ Countdown then up
★ Countdown and repeat (Loop countdowns)
★ Countdown and start next timer (Chain timers)
★ Export times by email
★ Show current lap (optional)
★ 1/100ths (optional)
★ Create groups of timers and control them as a group (swipe between your groups)
★ Rename groups of timers
★ Reorder timers (by long pressing and dragging up or down)
★ Delete timers (by long pressing and swiping to right)
★ Choose your own font and color
★ Optional "compact mode" to fit more timers on the screen
Perfect for every timing situation from sports, work to cooking!
Please support app with a good rating, it helps future development thanks
Great for cooking, workouts, and anything you need to time!
"Ultrachron is firmly entrenched on my list of must-have apps for Android." - Brent Rose, PC World
•Set timer by speech
•Any ringtone as alarm
•Runs in background
•Email timing reports
•Set alarm length
•Background status updates
Set the timer by swiping up or down on the appropriate number.
Timer alarm goes off even if phone is asleep. Timer will honor or override silent/vibrate mode depending on user preference. Many timer options.
NOTE: Timer + paid version does not use internet.
You have to construct the thematic timer events sequence only once, and then you use it as long as you wish. Also, you can create groups of timers and chains, share them with your friends, family and colleagues.
This timer is very simple and easy to use, the application size is optimized. Timer is designed by experienced programmer with high qualifications that impacts on its quality.
- Create single timers.
- Create a chains of timers any nesting.
- Ability to specify a name for each chain and a single timer.
- Ability to specify a description for each chain and a single timer.
- Ability to assign to each event of any sound as the sound applications, notifications, alarms, call or recorded with your microphone.
- The possibility of vibration to any event.
- The ability to output its own notification to any event.
- The possibility of up to 99 repetitions of any sequence, or a timer, including nested.
- The possibility of up to 99 repetitions play any sound when activated event.
- The ability to export and import chain and single event, with all the sounds in them, or just their narratives.
- The ability to copy, modify, insert and delete chains and single events.
- Quick access to the operating chains and single events from the status bar.
- Protection from rebooting the device for running chains and events.
- The efficiency of the running sequences and individual events in a locked device, the screen is off or after you exit the application.
- The ability to record chain with a stopwatch.
- Ability to pause and resume working, and chains of single events.
In the nearest future the application will be added the following features:
- Selecting the icon for the notification of the selected event.
- Create a group of timers.
- Widgets to start and stop chain attached to the widget, or a single event.
- Ability to assign a sound instead of a voice message, typed text.
- Examples of use as a template chain of events.
Currently the application supports the following languages: English, Russian.
If you would like me to add your language support, please contact me and I will send you the materials to be translated into any language present in the application.
Please feel free to contact me by e-mail on any errors found as well as to share your ideas on application improvements or in a case of localization requests.
Keywords: timer, sport, exercise, meditation, kitchen, eating, cooking, yoga, contemplation, interval, circular, heart-lifting, cardio, boxing, running, cycling, sprinting, countdown, chain, events.
The app will cause your phone to vibrate and play your default alarm sound when the alarm finishes.
This app is open source, you can view the source code at https://github.com/Tywholland/SimpleTimer
Also, thanks to Jose Antonio for the Spanish localization!
Timer has the following functions:
- Simple to use
Set unlimited amount of timers, down count to important events
- Professional design
Large numbers and buttons
- Incredibly loud sound when timer is up, use volume buttons to set volume
- Timer can run in background
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible, much smaller as competitive apps on the market
- NO unneeded features no use uses – just the important stuff :)
- It’s FREE :)
Try it out, you will love it!
• No ads, no spam, no annoyance
• Beautiful, simple, authentic digital design
• Easy to use, large touch targets utilize the whole screen
• Hands covered in dough? Use the speech recognition to quickly set the countdown timer
• Stopwatch and Countdown optimized modes
• Zero drift, absolutely accurate timekeeping, at all times
• Zero power usage when the app is in the background or the screen is off
• You can use the volume Up/Down keys to Start, Pause and Reset the timer
• Reliable countdown alarm rings even if the app isn't running
• Choose your own countdown alarm
App permissions: The network may be accessed to upload error rapports and anonymous statistics in order for us to improve the app.
Support free high-quality ad-free apps; if you like it, please consider leaving a review :)
This version contains advertisement. A PRO version without advertisement is available.
Keywords: kids timer, time timer, children, activity timer, remedial teaching, autism, autistic, ADHD
Didn’t find the timer or stopwatch in your device?
Do you want to expand the functional of your device?
Then this app is made especially for you!
Timer and stopwatch may be needed in an unexpected moment, but with this application you will never be alone with the problem.
Download this software for free, and let it be your helper.
☆ 2 in 1. Timer and stopwatch.
☆ The possibility of changing themes and notifications.
☆ The application has a small size (less than 1 MB).
☆ Extra - lock screen widget!
- One Touch Timer Start and Stop.
- The timer remembers your last 5 countdown that you can use easily for future use.
- Laps are storing in the Stopwatch that can give perfect information about the event or race records.
- Alarm on finishing the countdown timer.
- Timer & Stopwatch both works even when application goes in background.
- Providing Lap information and split time in Stopwatch.
- Some Work based on time
- Also useful in sports specially in racing
- Laps provided the best facility and useful in the running
- Useful when writing in exam
Feedback? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want to crack it open and make it better? Fork it on github at https://github.com/dpadgett/Timer.
* Beautiful four colors of main body
The main body of the app has beautiful four colors which is inspired Japanese traditional four seasons - light pink(cherry blossom in spring),blue green(rice plant in summer), sickly orange(maple in autumn), white(snow in winter).
It is easy and free to change colors from the settings menu. The variety of colors will cheer up your kitchen, and you.
* Let you know count zero app in background
The app let you know count zero even in background.
Alarm sound start to play and vibrate on Android handset when the count reaches zero.
* Share your cooking excitement on Twitter!
Tap the cute fowl icon button and send tweets while checking the timer countdown. Share your cooking excitement or recipes with your friends and the whole world. It makes cooking more social.
* Easy to read digital panel and easy to push buttons
The easy to read digital panel and the easy to push buttons are basic but are the most important things about this kitchen timer. We have tried to improve the usability of the digital panel and buttons. Furthermore, in order to offer more convenience the settings allow you to adjust sound volume, vibration, and the pre-alarm which sounds five minutes before the count reaches zero.
Clear and bold original digital number fonts have been developed that are easily viewable on a smart-phone display. Large buttons and moderate button margin are designed to be easy to use. The buttons vibrate briefly when you tap them.
More from developer
* Configurable time
* Time delays
* Sound alerts
* Easy to use interface
* Open source! (GPLv3)
Project: http://code.google.com/p/simplechessclock. Please report bugs (or requests) so I can fix 'em!
Currently, Wireless Charging Xposed allows you to:
- Enable or disable the system notification sound
- Enable or disable a short vibration
- Play a notification sound of your choice
- Wake your device's display when charging begins or ends
In order to use this module, you must be rooted, your device must be running Android 4.2.2+, and you must install the Xposed Framework. You can get the Xposed Framework from the XDA forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 This module has only been designed for and tested on AOSP-based ROMs (stock Nexus devices, CyanogenMod, etc). It may work on other devices, but is generally untested on them.
The Google Play version of Wireless Charging Xposed is essentially a "donation" version for those who would like to support further development. It is also available for free (without ads) on the Xposed Module Repository: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.eldarerathis.xposedmodule.wirelesschargingxposed
Additional information and support can also be found in the Wireless Charging Xposed XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2587431
Explanation of the requested permissions:
- Vibration: needed for the "vibrate on charge" option
- Read external storage: needed to retrieve the track name of a custom ringtone (if you select one)