Display your contact information when the device is locked, allowing the finder to contact you. Select yourself (or a friend) from your list of contacts, then select which information you want shown.
IF YOU NEED HELP please use the website/email below. Comments can't be replied to!
All clock-friendly display modes:
- clock + name
- clock + your photo
- clock + company logo
- clock first, then business card after a delay
Requires NO permissions, does NOT track you in any way :-)
Touch and hold the current lock screen widget and expand it to full size. Then touch and hold the lock screen widget a second time, move it to the trash. Then a big 'plus' icon should appear, allowing you to add this widget.
- On Android 4.3 and up, make sure 'Multiple widgets' is checked under 'Lock screen' in settings
Supported in both - lock screen and home screen!
Save your power button, you never need to press power button when you want to lock your device.
Unlike other apps we guarantee no ads, no permissions needed!!!
*** No ads, no permissions needed - completely FREE!!! ***
To uninstall: Delete widget first and uninstall it from Settings->Apps
Please give us a nice feedback if you love this app or contact our support team if you like more features.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
1. Check basic status of device: available RAM/ROM, free SD card space, Battery & CPU status.
2. Kill processes to free memory
3. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
Widget sizes - 4x1, 2x1, 1x1.
More features available in PRO version:
- Network type notification;
- Signal strength notification;
- Text customization;
- Color customization;
- Using custom tags for display additional values, such as LTE signal strength.
Tags for text customization:
$$NWOPN$ Network operator name
$$NWOP$ Network operator MCC+MNC
$$LAC$ Location Area Code
$$CID$ Cell ID
$$PHTP$ Phone Type
$$SSDBM$ Signal Strength (dBm)
$$CDMASID$ CDMA System ID of the current cell site
$$CDMANID$ CDMA Network ID of the current cell site
$$CDMABID$ CDMA Base Station ID of the current cell site
$$ESS:N$ Extra values.
$$MEMF$ Memory Free
$$STOT$ Storage Total
$$STOF$ Storage Free
$$SDCT$ SD Card Total
$$SDCF$ SD Card Free
$$BATP$ Battery Percentage
$$BATV$ Battery Voltage
$$TEMPC$ Temperature (Celsius)
$$TEMPF$ Temperature (Fahrenheit)
$$CDMADBM$ CDMA RSSI value in dBm
$$CDMAEI$ CDMA Ec/Io value in dB*10
$$EVDODBM$ EVDO RSSI value in dBm
$$EVDOEI$ EVDO Ec/Io value in dB*10
$$EVDOSNR$ EVDO signal to noise ratio.
$$GSMER$ GSM error rate (0-7)
For more info see online help and widget config.
Note: Some Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note have screwed API and returns unknown signal strength. http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=18336
If you have no working well signal diagram, you don't need to upgrade application to pro version.
** Supported network types: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, CDMA, EVDO 0, EVDO A, 1xRTT , HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA, IDEN, EVDO B, EHRPD, HSPA+
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
* You DON'T need this app if you didn't move Quick System Info PRO to SD card *
* This app only works with Quick System Info PRO 2.0 and above. Please update the app if necessary *
Content from BlinkFeed appears in your lock screen, too. Whether you’re in the mood for a cup of coffee or want to try a trendy, new restaurant, just check your phone as you go about your day for personalized suggestions of what’s good in your neighborhood.
HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Only Caller Info Application in market to speak the caller Name/Number with Location and Operator.
Features Suggested by User
Search Feature Suggested by user Ashish Kak
Please provide your Suggestion and get credited here.
Best Suited for Users in India.
Calls From Mobile: State and Operator Name.
Calls From Landline: State, City, District and Operator Name.
Call Permission: This permission is needed to make a call from the application whenever user wants to. User can only make the call. There is noway that the application will call any number without user(or cellphone owner) interaction.
★ Information about the Caller.
★ Block the Tele-Callers as well as numbers.
★ Call Analysis or History for numbers.
★ Only Application to have one delete button to clear all info related to number.
★ Makes Call Log entry for calls coming from unknown numbers only.
★ Search the STD code of any City in India.
★ Search the ISD code of Countries in World.
★ Call or Save the contact from application Logs if required.
★ Move application to desired location(Sdcard or Phone) as per memory usage.
★ Added Transparent theme for the caller info.
★ Added a feature in which user will be able to know that how much time is left to receive the call.
★ Added an option to opt for the caller info for all number or for only unknown numbers.
★ Four themes are supported by application.
★ Can change the Caller info Location in Call Screen as per user requirement.
★ Enable or Disable the Caller Information.
★ Search information about any Mobile or Land line Number.
★ Better User experience.
Note : The application is supports only the information for Indian Mobile/Land line Numbers.For now Mobile Number Portability and Service Number are not Supported.
Note: Please MAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org before giving 1 Star rating.
If your number is showing wrong info please mail us location and 1st 5 digits of the number. We will update our database
You can Comment on our Facebook page also: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Android-Ardent/239442502835797
Application icons are provided by: http://www.1001FreeDownloads.com
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
● The app contains the "Hardware Database" optional in-app purchase, which allows you to browse through thousands of hardware specs for other android devices
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq