Ensure the safe return of your device by making it easy for the finder to get in touch with you.
Easy to use, shows your information even when the phone is locked (formatting preferences available in settings menu)
LOCKED SCREEN WORKS NOW.
noamwolf.com/android/androidfound/help.html for hel
Display your contact information when the device is locked, allowing the finder to contact you. Select yourself (or a friend) from your list of contacts, then select which information you want shown.
IF YOU NEED HELP please use the website/email below. Comments can't be replied to!
At any time you can add, modify and remove your contact information linked to your device.
Registering your device can help you identifying a stolen or lost device. Give your device a chance to find his owner.
The device ID and the ownership information are stored on a secured server under your own password. Even if the device is rebooted or if the application is uninstalled the ownership information is not lost. You are the only one who can remove this information once it was stored.
If you find a device and you want to retrieve it to the original owner this is also the application you need.
- Mark device as stolen or lost. When internet connection available, the device will signal his location.
- Notify the founder that he needs to retrieve the device back to his rightful owner.
All clock-friendly display modes:
- clock + name
- clock + your photo
- clock + company logo
- clock first, then business card after a delay
Requires NO permissions, does NOT track you in any way :-)
Get in touch for feature requests, or if you wish to integrate this app into your bank/insurance app.
Con Info wind è possibile:
► Controllare il credito residuo
► Controllare i dati internet rimanenti
► Controllare le soglie delle proprie offerte attive
► Avere un riepilogo completo della nostra SIM
► Ricaricare la SIM tramite "scratch card"
► Ricaricare di 2 o 4 euro la SIM di un amico
► Seguire tutte le novità sulla Wind, sia le News del sito web, sia dai canali social ufficiali (Facebook, Twitter e YouTube)
► Usufruire del supporto di Wind (disponibile al seguente link: m.wind.it/m/wind/mobileSupport)
► Trovare i negozi Wind vicini a noi
► Leggere l'offerta mobile vigente di Wind
► Chiamare direttamente il 155
Per la trasparenza della applicazione, nella app ho spiegato esattamente a cosa mi servono i permessi richiesti e come vengono utilizzati.
Ricordo che l'applicazione è totalmente free e non ha pubblicità al suo interno.
Applicazione non ufficiale. Nessun Copyright. Tutti i marchi e i nomi sono di proprietà dei loro rispettivi detentori.
Community Google+ - http://goo.gl/q0bh2T
☆ Android World - "Buona grafica, tante funzioni, riepilogo via SMS" - http://goo.gl/UN4ncN
☆ Smartphone Italia - "A noi Info Wind è piaciuta molto e con un bel Widget sarà davvero completa!" - http://goo.gl/eNJMwd
☆ Tutto Android - "MyWind o Info Wind? A voi la scelta!" - http://goo.gl/Rdqq4P
per aggiornare i codici USSD delle offerte e averli sempre aggiornati, per poter ricercare i negozi Wind nelle vicinanze, per poter recuperare tutte le Novità su Wind tramite i canali Social e il Sito web
per sapere se il device è connesso a internet, altrimenti se la app fa una richiesta di una connessione e la connessione è assente, crasherebbe
per far eseguire i codici USSD, per far fare la chiamata diretta al 155 e per la funzione ricarica, la quale fa una chiamata al numero gratuito di Wind 4242 e poi esegue tutti i passaggi per effettuare la ricarica, senza dover usare il tastierino numerico
per avere le info sulla connessione dati, la app manda un SMS automaticamente al numero gratuito di Wind 4155 con il testo "Dati"
per poter leggere gli SMS ricevuti dalle richieste fatte dalla app e metterli nella sezione "Storico Richieste"
per aggiungere i collegamenti alla Home Screen
per gestire i collegamento alla Home Screen
per poter salvare nella cache le mappe dei Negozi Wind
per poter gestire le notifiche
Applicazione creata da: Raphael Bussa
Sito Web: www.rebus007.tk
Our latest Android application lets you find out all of the technical information about your Android tablet or smartphone. Smart System Info gives you a better insight into your device, with PPI, battery temperature, RAM usage, CPU usage and more. It has never been easier to find all of the advance specifications of your device, live and real-time.
Smart System Info is elegant, minimalistic and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Each tab is full of information such as uptime, model name and number, Android build, CPU usage and more - we are giving you more flexibility and information that any other free system application. Smart System Info can be used with all popular Android smartphones and tablets - from Android version 2.1 and up. With our app, you can have all the system info that you will ever need at your fingertips.
Be the master of your Android device with Smart System Info - system information, only a tap away.
- Battery percent (is it charging?), technology, temperature and voltage
- CPU type/name
- Processor currently scaling and load
- Uptime in DD:HH:MM:SS
- Free and total RAM, internal memory space and SD card space
- Brand name of your device, codename, IMEI/MEID and motherboard ("hardware")
- Screen resolution, density and refresh
- Android version, API level, Build and user name
- Your Internet connection: IP, operator, country, roaming
- Wi-Fi: SSID, BSSID, MAC address
- Geolocation: your real address, latitude and longitude
The main points of provided information is the battery charging status and temperature, memory (RAM), internal storage and external storage. Also, You can use widgets on the home screen.
In addition, you can to identify the telecommunication, networking and hardware related information more easily.
Thank you for using!
Five sizes: 1x1 2x1 2x2 4x1 4x2
For full information see http://indepico.com/Sysinfo
Note: Some Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy TAB, Galaxy NOTE have screwed API and returns unknown signal strength. http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=18336
App icon designed by januslab.com
Only Caller Info Application in market to speak the caller Name/Number with Location and Operator.
Note: Please MAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org before giving 1 Star rating.
If your number is showing wrong info please mail us location and ist 5 digits of the number .
Features Suggested by User
Search Feature Suggested by user Ashish Kak (email@example.com)
Note:Suggest Feature to be listed here.....
As the Application is freeware, so supports the ads which will be displayed in the notification Bar. User can ignore them by clearing them.
Best Suited for Users in India.
Calls From Mobile: State and Operator Name.
Calls From Landline: State, City, District and Operator Name.
Call Permission: This permission is needed to make a call from the application whenever user wants to. User can only make the call. There is noway that the application will call any number without user(or cellphone owner) interaction.
★ Information about the Caller.
★ Block the Tele Callers.
★ Call Analysis or History for numbers.
★ Only Application to have one delete button to clear all info related to number.
★ Makes Call Log entry for calls coming from unknown numbers only.
★ Search the STD code of any City in India.
★ Search the ISD code of Countries in World.
★ Call or Save the contact from application Logs if required.
★ Move application to desired location(Sdcard or Phone) as per memory usage.
★ Added Transparent theme for the caller info.
★ Added a feature in which user will be able to know that how much time is left to receive the call.
★ Added an option to opt for the caller info for all number or for only unknown numbers.
★ Four themes are supported by application.
★ Can change the Caller info Location in Call Screen as per user requirement.
★ Enable or Disable the Caller Information.
★ Search information about any Mobile or Land line Number.
★ Better User experience.
Note : The application is supports only the information for Indian Mobile/Land line Numbers.For now Mobile Number Portability and Service Number are not Supported.
Ver 2.2.9 / 2.3.0
Update the UI having info about the Caller Location.
Added Splashscreen at the start of App.
Added Call Analysis screen and statistics option in the CallLog.
Added Delete button to delete all the information related to number in one Click.
Added the longest call time, Ist call and more.
Adding Sliding UI for GB and lower android versions also.
Added Notifications when User will reject or miss the Call.
Ver 2.2.3 / 2.2.4
ICS and higher Versions UI Updated..
Fixed the User Reported Issues.
Option which enables the devices to speak the number /Name of the incoming Call
User Can Mute the speaking option by flipping the device
Options to enable the Location and operation Name
Speech Pitch and Rate options
Testing otpion for the user to check which pitch and speed rate suits him
Option to Enable in which the profile user wants TTS
Fixed the information Position Issue in 2.3 and lower
Added option download the Voice engine to Support the Speech
Updated the Database.
Changed the UI for ICS and higher Version.
Fixed the Pop Up Issue.
Increased the response time of the application
Made the Code modification to meet Latest google policy.
Added option to show the Call Logs.
Fixed user reported issues.
Added Option to customize the location of Caller Info Notification in In-Call and Out-Call screen. User can place the caller info at the desired location.
Added Share Button to Share the Caller info application.
Added ICS Theme for Caller information Screen.
You can Comment on our Facebook page also: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Android-Ardent/239442502835797
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
***** Plugin Support Petition *****
If you have an app you want to automate with Tasker, support this user-organised petition:
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad, Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone's temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU's wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone's true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU's speed down to save battery.
SetCPU also includes a "voltage control" menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Hey guys! It's good to be back ;) I have been very busy with school for the past year. 3.1.0 is mostly a bug fix release for some standing issues, but expect much more frequent updates from now on.
- Added SUPERUSER permission.
- Fixed a bug where action bar menu items would sometimes not appear for the profiles menu.
- Fixed a bug where voltage items would appear in reverse with some custom kernels.
- Added an open source licenses menu item in About.
Mike "coolbho3k" Huang
Root: SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
Read logs: is used for efficient app condition checking. That is currently all it's used for.
Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
Read phone state: The "in call" condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
Send me an email and I try to fix your problem quicly.
Don't install on SD card and exclude to your task killer.
Tutorials : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaumard
If you want to control your phone Widgetsoid is THE tool to have. It provides widgets totally customizable; you can choose over 50 toggles!
Widgetsoid is the only app who has custom color for icons and indicator!
User can customize his widgets and make amazing home screen.
Custom backgrounds (choose from gallery, custom color…);
Change Widgets transparency;
Edit existed widgets;
Choose icon color;
Choose outer blur color;
Different widgets size;
Different indicator type (long, thin, round, short or none)
Horizontal and vertical widgets
Widgets in notification bar;
2 two rows widgets and notifications;
Possibility to remove widgets size;
Preview of your widget on configuration screen;
Backup / restore zip and dropbox
You can save your widgets on profiles and load it when you want!
The power control widget is not customizable and has only 5 toggles but this is Widgetsoid toggles:
- 2G/3G (Shortcut to mobile settings)
- 4G (WiMAX for EVO)
- Data (Renaming APN or toggle APN)
- Brightness (custom seekbar, custom levels…)
- Stay Awake
- Always ON
- GPS (1 click for compatible phone or root user see FAQ)
- Auto Sync
- Force synchro
- Auto Rotate
- Airplane Mode
- Media Scanner
- Screen timeout (different modes)
- Torch (Flashlight, different mode if it’s not work automatically)
- Mount USB
- Mount SD card
- Auto Lock
- Pattern Lock
- Reboot (only for root users! Shutdown, bootloader, normal, recovery or fastboot)
- Temperature (battery)
- Phone memory
- SD memory
- RAM memory
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Volume manager
- Ring mode
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Direct Shortcut contacts (or open popup with call, sms, email)
- Direct Shortcut bookmarks
You can find more informations on official web site http://widgetsoid.jaumard.com
You will find permissions descriptions and FAQ to help you to use Widgetsoid.
@jaumard on twitter
firstname.lastname@example.org for problems