Display your contact information when the device is locked, allowing the finder to contact you. Select yourself (or a friend) from your list of contacts, then select which information you want shown.
IF YOU NEED HELP please use the website/email below. Comments can't be replied to!
All clock-friendly display modes:
- clock + name
- clock + your photo
- clock + company logo
- clock first, then business card after a delay
Requires NO permissions, does NOT track you in any way :-)
Touch and hold the current lock screen widget and expand it to full size. Then touch and hold the lock screen widget a second time, move it to the trash. Then a big 'plus' icon should appear, allowing you to add this widget.
- On Android 4.3 and up, make sure 'Multiple widgets' is checked under 'Lock screen' in settings
This is a build upon my free Toggle Lock app, and takes the manual toggle concept of that app further, by automatically toggling your Device security between enabled and disabled based on your device's connection to selected Wi-Fi networks.
You can still manually toggle security from enabled to disabled and back again, through the app itself or a home screen widget, but now you can also specify which Wi-Fi networks you want to use to enable or disable your Device's security automatically. When your Device connects to the specified Wi-Fi network, the Device security will automatically be disabled, and remain disabled, until your Device disconnects from the specified Wi-Fi network, when the Device security will be automatically enabled again.
You can use the app or the widget to manually toggle the setting, effectively overriding the automatically set state.
The widget colour also indicates the current security setting, whether set manually or automatically - red indicates that security is disabled, green indicates that security is enabled - and is great to install on your home screen for quick access and so you can see at a single glance what the security setting is.
Display notifications can be set on or off to show when security has been disabled. If notifications are set to on, a warning icon is displayed in the notification bar when security is disabled (note, not when security is enabled). The notification can then be selected to quickly re-enable security.
Warning messages can also be set on or off, to display an on-screen message when the security setting is changed automatically by the app (note, not if the device screen is off).
To indicate how this should work, imagine the following scenario:
- I am at home, connected to my home Wi-Fi network - the device security is set to disabled, and I do not have to enter my PIN to access the device
- I leave the house and drive off to work - as soon as my phone disconnects from my home Wi-Fi the device security is enabled, and I would now have to enter my PIN to access my device, so my device is now secure if I loose it when out and about
- I get to work, and go into the office, where my device automatically connects to my work Wi-Fi - the device security is automatically disabled again, and I do not have to enter my PIN to access the device
★ ★ ★ IMPORTANT NOTE - SAMSUNG OWNERS PLEASE READ ★ ★ ★
Samsung seem to have de-activated some of the security programming settings within some of their versions of Android, which means that whilst my app works on some versions of Samsung's Android software, and many other manufacturer's phones, the app does not appear to work on many Samsung versions of Android. I'm afraid this is down to Samsung, not my app, and unfortunately there is nothing that I can do to make my app work in these instances. The way in which this app disables the security settings is exactly the same as in my free Toggle Lock app, so I suggest that you install my free Toggle Lock app, and try it out first on your device - if that app works ok on your device, then this paid app will also work. Please do this to avoid disappointment of paying for an app that may not work on your device.
1) This app requires device administrator privilege to be able to lock the screen. After installing and the first time you run the app, you will be prompted to activate the lock screen admin. Please select "activate".
2) To un-install the app, please revoke the device administrator setting for this app in Settings>Security>Device Administrators, and de-selecting the check box, which will prompt you to deactivate the lock screen admin. Please select "deactivate" and then you will be able to un-install the app in the usual way.
Enable Disable Security Keyguard On Off Pattern PIN Password Lock Unlock Automatically WiFi Wi-Fi
Content from BlinkFeed appears in your lock screen, too. Whether you’re in the mood for a cup of coffee or want to try a trendy, new restaurant, just check your phone as you go about your day for personalized suggestions of what’s good in your neighborhood.
HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Before uninstalling widget make sure to disable admin permissions in Location & security > Select device admin > Lock Screen Widget
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Auto Rotate, Brightness, Airplane
Toggle Widgets Panel - our new app!!!
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
The main points of provided information is the battery charging status and temperature, memory (RAM), internal storage and external storage. Also, You can use widgets on the home screen.
In addition, you can to identify the telecommunication, networking and hardware related information more easily.
Thank you for using!
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
## ↓↓Scroll down↓↓ to read Notes on Uninstall. ##
Do you feel inconvenient to lock your device using the power button?
Are your afraid of wearing out the power button? (My n1 was repaired coz of that :< )
'Lock Screen App' is a tiny app that can help you lock easily (without power button).
•Lock device with one touch
(Same effect as pressing the power button)
•Not a widget so it does not run as service in the background
•Auto-kill itself after locking to save your Battery & Memory
•Tiny in size (<100k)
Features (Donation Version Only):
•Little bit faster
•Lock by long-pressing search button **not work on xpad/apad and device without search key**
•Get updates earlier
★★ Please buy the donation version to support the dev! ★★
(You could find it using 'View more applications'/ the link in the app's settings page)
Thank you! :D
1.New / Updated Moto devices may not be supported
Moto disallows lock screen in their OS updates, so it would not work on moto devices after updates and new device like Droid 3. I have reported it to moto, but they did not agree to fix!
2. For device running Android 4.X, sometimes flashing (screen on then off again) may happen, try to enable 'Force Lock' in Lock Screen Settings to fix it.
3.It has been tested to work on Galaxy Nexus and Android Simulators (2.2,2.3, 4.0.2, 4.0.4, 4.1, 4.2 & 4.3)
However, the dev cannot guarantee that it could run / uninstall on all devices [coz I don't have all the devices].
If you encounter problem with you device, feel free to drop me an email!
### How to uninstall? ###
Locking Screen in Android requires the user of device administration function, you must deactivate device administration *BEFORE* uninstall to avoid error!
To do this:
•Go to "Lock Screen Settings" (in launcher) -> "Remove Device Administrator"
Alternatively, you may do it via
•Go to Settings -> Location & security (or Security) -> Select device administrators -> Uncheck this app.
After that, uninstall it in Play Store, in case of error during uninstall in Play Store, do it at Settings->Apps->Lock Screen-->Uninstall
[To use other hardware keys to unlock your device, try 'Widget Locker' / 'No Lock' app (not developed by me)]
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
- Operator Name
- MCC (mobile country code) and MNC (mobile network code)
- Speed (HSDPA, EDGE, LTE...)
- LAC (Location Area Code)
- Current dBm
Each information can be hidden.
- Configurable Text color, size and opacity.
- Optional notification
- Notification without widget
- Action configurable when touching widget or notification
- Auto collect new cells. Cells are named with the celltower location, but the name can be changed.
- Option to flag certain cells as home cell. When enabling notifications and connected to a cell which is flagged as home cell, the notification icon becomes a house. This can be useful for people who can make cheaper phone calls when they are in a certain area. The cells have to be flagged manually since there is no way to do this automatically.
- Show cell position on map
- First seen and last seen time for each collected cell
- Import/export cell database
- Toggle flightmode (up to Android 4.2)
- INTERNET: Cell location lookup
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: For getting LAC and cell id
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Detect if device is in flightmode/offline
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Get Operator/MCC/MNC
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Toggle flightmode (on devices lower than Android 4.2)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Export database
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Import database
- swedish (by Göran Helsingborg)
- spanish (by DigiGato)
- bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
- greek (by Filippos Grigoriadis)
Contact me: email@example.com
Hardware information,software,network,memory and much more!!!
Download it now to see YOUR INFO!!
NEW IMPROVED VERSION WITH MORE INFO COMING SOON!
Let me know if you like some more info!
Useful when you are developing Android applications and reviewing values of different features or settings is important or you have cross device issues.
- Android system information;
- Screen information;
- Connection information;
- Sensor information (including Location and Camera);
- Storage information;
- Telephony information;
- WebView information;
- Audio information;
- Usb Accessories information (requires API 12+)
- Java System Properties information;
- Wear information
The application is showing values of system settings and dynamic listeners that require more android permissions in order to retrieve the data.
Your phone information like IMEI number,Phone Type,Version,API Level and more will be available to you.
SIM card and network details like subscriber id,SIM operator,SIM serial no,SIM operator name,network operator,network type will be available to you.
GPS Info like current location and status will be available to you.
** This Application use to get location based information’s which is available to you (Show your current location). Application won’t use the location info’s for any other purposes.
** Application won’t work if you move application to SD card
It was designed for owners and collectors who want to keep track of their inventories, with details and images for each item, yet don't want to learn a complicated, bloated software package meant for high-end professionals.
* Take pictures of your firearms and enter details for each item directly from your mobile device
* Export feature allows you to create a CSV file of all your firearms, which can easily be opened up using spreadsheet applications like Microsoft Excel or Google Docs:Spreadsheet. The CSV format is universal and can also be imported into many inventory systems too!
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
● The app contains the "Hardware Database" optional in-app purchase, which allows you to browse through thousands of hardware specs for other android devices