ELECTRICAL TOOLS APP INCLUDES:
► Watts Calculator
► Amps Calculator
► Volts Calculator
► kW Calculator
► Power Factor (cos)Calculator
► kVA Calculator
► Max Zs Values - 100% values Calculator
► Max Zs Values - Temperature Adjusted Calculator
► Manufacturer specific Zs Values. 60947-2 / 3871 Type 4
► Zs values for RCD's in TT Earthing Systems Calculator
► Calculate la
► REC Ze Values
► Fault Current - Single Phase Calculator
► Fault current - Three Phase Calculator
► Pvc/pvc Cable Wire Sizes = Cable Sizes, Volt Drop, Zs, Tabulated Currents, Volts Drop, r1+r2
► More Coming Soon!
ELECTRICAL REFERENCE APP INCLUDES CHARTS & TABLES:
► (SWA) Steel Wire Armour Gland Pack Sizes Chart
► (SWA) Steel Wire Armour Cleat Sizes Chart
► (SWA) Steel Wire Copper Equivalent Sizes for use as (cpc) circuit protective conductors.
► (SPD) Surge Protection Charts
► (SPD) Surge Protection Protective Conductor Sizes
► (SPD) Surge Protection Impulse Withstand Voltages
► (SPD) Surge Protection Power Frequency Stress Voltage
► Maximum Permitted RCD Trip Times for RCD's and Time Delay RCD's
► More coming soon!
Electrcal tools and reference app is an electrical app for electricians and electrical enginners, makes life easyer!
Feel free to contact us if you would like any electrical charts or electrical calculators added to this electrical app in a free update.
© Pro Certs Software Ltd 2012 All Rights Reserved.
This App interacts with a Garage Door (GDO) Secure Server Solution enabling your Android to securely control and monitor your garage door using Wi-Fi or an Internet connection. When paired with our GDO Server Solution, this App can be configured to work securely over the internet using an advanced auto-pairing/cipher technology (patent pending) that can be configured to offer over 256 bit encryption. This secure App technology virtually ELIMINATES unauthorized access to your home. We have tested this system for over one year to assure the best possible security, ease of setup and simplicity of use.
Using the App’s administrative functions you can remotely (thru the Internet) change the door password at will, thereby controlling when pre-authorized Wi-Fi users can access the door. Other features include the capability to administratively lock out all internet door users that you may have previously authorized, and to disable all paired devices in the event someone lost or misplaced a phone that can open the door.
DEVICE AUTHENTICATION FEATURE:
This App’s security model is designed to automatically pair (via Wi-Fi) with a local GDO Server. The pairing process exchanges unique information between the App and the GDO Server (i.e. authenticates a phone). Once paired, ONLY an authenticated phone can access the Garage Door. This means that your phone must physically be at your garage door to pair up with a GDO Server – after that, you can roam the internet and ONLY the paired Phone (given the correct password) will see the door’s status and can issue encrypted commands.
SECURE GARAGE DOOR OPENER (GDO) SERVERS:
The GDO Server is an internet appliance that plugs into your home router and connects wirelessly with 99% of all garage door systems. It is required for operating and monitoring a real garage door – see the WHAT'S NEW section for a link to obtain this hardware. Our GDO Server has an embedded web app page that allows most WiFi capable devices to operate as a WiFi garage door remote. We also offer/develop a variety of low cost, software solutions (source code included) that implement the GDO Server on various platforms such as Linux, Windows, Microcontrollers, Android OS, etc.
NOTE: The level of encryption we have developed for our FULLY ENCRYPTED GDO Hardware Servers may not be sold outside of the United States at this time. However, we do offer non-encrypted GDO Server solutions that can be run on any Linux or Windows server and can leverage your own WiFi router encryption. This software can be licensed/downloaded from our site along with garage door interface specifications.
Compliant with 2011, 2008, 2005, 2002, and 1999 NEC®
Updateable Electrical Code Calculator. An in-app purchase is currently available for NEC 2014 code update.
Great for Electrical Contractors, Designers, Engineers, Electricians, Maintenance Inspectors, Planners, Builders, and Lighting Specialists. The Electrical Calc Elite™ allows you to solve code-related problems quickly and accurately...the most common National Electric Code tables are now at your fingertips!
• Wires Sizes
• Voltage Drop on Wires
• Conduit Sizing
• Ohm's Law
• Kirchhoff's Law
• Motor Full-Load Amps
• Power Factor and Motor Efficiency
• Fuse and Breaker Sizes
• Service and Equipment Grounding Sizes
• Electrical Unit conversion
• Parallel Resistance
• Circular MILs Wire
• NEMA starter size
• NEC® references for calculations
Description of Calculations
• Convert between Amps, Watts, Volts, VA, kVA, kW, PF%, Efficiency%, and DC Resistance.
• Ohm's Law Calculations: enter any two values (ohms, volts, or amps) to solve for the third.
• Calculate required wire size per NEC® tables 310-16 and 310-17; Copper or Aluminum, 3ø or 1ø, 60°C, 75°C, 90°C insulation ratings and 100% or 125% of ampacity. Adjust wire sizes for ambient temperatures other than 30°C and for more than three wires in a raceway.
• Calculate Voltage drop: Find minimum VD wire size, maximum length for any given wire size to stay within specificed VD, drop percentage, actual number and percentage of Volts dropped.
• Conduit sizing for 12 types of conduit per NEC®: Find recommended size of conduit for combinations of #THW, #XHHW, and #THHN wires. Also calculates fill percentages, conduit cross-sectional areas, remaining areas and more.
• Find Motor Full-Load current per current NEC®: Works in 1ø or 3ø, synchronous and DC motors per NEC® 430-247, 430-248, and 430-250.
• Calculate Fuse and Breaker Sizes per NEC® 430-52.
• Parallel and derated wire sizing
• Calculate parallel resistance
• NEC Table number displays when performing wire size calculations
• Sizes overload protection per NEC® 430-32.
• Finds NEMA starter sizes per ICS 2-1988 (Tables 2-327-1 and 2-327-2).
• Calculates service and equipment grounding conductor sizes per NEC® 250-122 and 250-66.
• Convert between BTU and Kilowatts per Hour
• Circular MILs calculated for wire sizes
• Works as a standard math or electric calculator
• Quick and easy updates to future NEC® code revisions
Visit our website: http://www.cyberprodigy.com/electricalcalcelite/ for more information including our detailed user's manual.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can make things right before posting any negative reviews. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this electric calculator. Please note that any download and Google Checkout issues are directly involved with Google Play and should contact them for assistance.
Electrical Calc Elite™ is not associated with ElectriCalc® Pro and Cyberprodigy LLC is not affiliated with Calculated Industries, Inc.
The secure iQ REMOTE app only works when installed with the iQ REMOTE device.
The iQ REMOTE device easily installs on all brands and models of garage door openers. Order or read more about iQ REMOTE today at http://www.iqremote.com.
Download the GoGogate app to open or close your garage door or gate with your Android.
This App works with the GoGoGate device that can be purchased separately at www.gogogate.com.
The GoGogate app will connect your Android to the GoGogate device via your Wi-Fi home network or internet.
-This APP (when used in conjunction with the GoGoGate device) will open up to 3 garage doors
-Garage door status alert: Shows if your garage doors are Open or Closed
-Clean, Intuitive and User Friendly Interface
-Unlimited number of users can download the app and operate a single garage
-100% Secure with 128bits encryption technology
Compatible with all Garage door openers..
The GoGogate device can also be configured via the APP to operate other relay based products such as electric blinds or sprinkler systems.
Installation video link:
What started three decades back in 1986, is the tireless efforts and focus in acquiring experience in the field of manufacturing transformers. The hard work and dedication of experienced & proficient professional of NUCON yielded a commendable results. The company has grown to be one of the largest professionally managed power & distribution transformers manufacturing company of North India, owing one of the best in-house manufacturing facilities of wire drawing paper covering, paper slitting tank fabrication and complete CRGO processing facilities like slitting, annealing etc.
Includes calculators for: Ohm's Law, Voltage Divider, DC Horsepower and Four Band Resistor color code.
Previous Version Info:
Updated AdMob SDK
Updated Android 2.3.3 SDK
Updated to new AdMob SDK
*New Permission related to new AdMob SDK requirement*
Updated to Froyo SDK
App now installable on SDCard
Returned to original Ad network. Reducing number of permissions.
Can now be rotated to to be used in landscape mode, for easier use with devices that have a keyboard.
Screen can be scrolled for better compatibly for devices with smaller screens.
Fields no longer clear if not all values are entered.
Few examples of the parameters you can set are:
- Basic construction calculator allows you to easily divide rooms for lighting in imperial or metric measurements.
- Calculate any single motor and get maximum overcurrent, maximum overload, minimum wire, minimum pipe, and minimum bond wire size.
- Calculate any transformer size and get KVA, FLA, pipe size, fuse and breaker size, bond size and ground size, on both primary and secondary. Easily choke down the transformer and get appropriate results for the modified demand load.
- Calculate the allowable ampacity of any wire type and deration situation.
- Calculate maximum number of similar sized wires in a given pipe size.
- Calculate box fill of any box and any situation.
- Calculate pipe size required for a list of any number, size, and type of wire.
- Calculate required ground and bonding sizes.
- Easily calculate complicated voltage drop calculations. Get results for percentage voltage drop as well as maximum lengths of runs. Derating is also supported. Support for wire sizes from #24awg to 2000mcm.
- Calculate minimum burial depths for any situation including special situations including mechanical protection, under slab, and rock encased.
- Calculate recommeneded torque settings for all varieties of lugs and terminations.
- Convert many common units.
- Find NEMA codes and specs of receptacles.
- Easily access in app support with quick links to your phone's email.
This is a widget that was specifically created to work with the DIY bluetooth features of btmate.com (but can be used for any use of connecting and immediately disconnecting to a bluetooth device). There is a DIY option to transform the Samsung HM1100 bluetooth headset into a garage door opener (http://btmate.com/gdmate.php) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cAtso2tzMo). Since this application is not affiliated with the person who came up with this idea please take time to donate to him if you like his tutorial.
The widget allows a user to connect and immediately disconnect to a bluetooth device right from their home screen.
Special Widget Features:
*Select the icon representation of the widget
*Enter the text to display below the widget (Great for multiple devices!)
*Enter as many devices as you want!
*The widget will enable your bluetooth automatically before attempting to connect and disconnect to the device. It will the proceed to turn the bluetooth off if it was off when you toggled the widget!
*Setup the bluetooth connect right from the widget itself without having to go to your phone's bluetooth settings!
Calculates the Minimum Circuit Ampacity and Maximum Overcurrent Protection values for UL 1995 codes. This tool is great for electrical technicians doing field installations, and the do it yourselfer HVAC Technician!
Please provide feedback on what you would like to see added to the app...there will be more to come!!!
Simply enter the values and get the results.
Features / Calculations:
---> Resistance Color Coding
---> Resistance Series Combination
---> Resistance Parallel Combination
---> Inductance Series Combination
---> Inductance Parallel Combination
---> Capacitance Series Combination
---> Capacitance Parallel Combination
---> Ohm's Law Current Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Voltage Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Resistance Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Real Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Voltage Calculation
---> Single Phase Current Calculation
---> Single Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> 3 Phase Real Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Voltage Calculation
---> 3 Phase Current Calculation
---> 3 Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> DC Power Calculation
---> Line Voltage to Phase Voltage Conversion
---> Phase Voltage to Line Voltage Conversion
---> Line Current to Phase Current Conversion
---> Phase Current to Line Current Conversion
---> Delta to Star Impedance Conversion
---> Star to Delta Impedance Conversion
---> Capacitive Reactance Calculation
---> Inductive Reactance Calculation
---> Resonant Frequency Calculation
---> Resistivity Calculation
---> Peak to RMS Voltage/Current Conversion
---> RMS to Peak Voltage/Current Conversion
---> Efficiency Calculation
Please give your feedback about the app and help us improve.
The best code table application on the market. This includes multiple NEC code tables, with many more to be added in future updates! With a rich customizable user interface, this application is easy to use for the professional or the beginner. Quick access to important code specific information in the field at the touch of a button! Follows NEC National Electrical Code 2011.
*** Features: ***
**Rich user interface.
**Easy to use for beginners or professionals.
**Searchable NEC Tables.
**Service Drop Clearances, Box Fill Conductor Allowance, Grounding Electrode Conductor,
**Motor FLA, Conduit Area, Circular Mils, Minimum Cover, Conductor Ampacity, and much more!
**Great for the field or use in the office!
***More Tables on the way, this is only the beginning!***
**If there is any issue with your application or you would like to suggest more content, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is simple to use and smart enough to recalculate circuit values when user edits any input data. More tools will be added to the list soon.
If you have any questions or difficulty in using the app please contact email@example.com
Useful tool for surveyors, engineers or electricians.
Designed for the calculation of:
* The minimum wire UNE 20460-5-523 Nov.2004, applying or not applying correction factors or by a certain voltage drop.
* The maximum cable UNE 20460-5-523 Nov.2004, applying or not applying correction factors or by a certain voltage drop.
* The automatic switch current (A).
* The voltage drop (% V).
* Maximum Allowable Power installation by installed capacity, the value of the switch or through the line section.
* The short-circuit with two options. In the case of a client in medium voltage (transformer data known) or the customer if low voltage (short circuit worst approach).
* The value of the earth resistance or the number of electrodes necessary to obtain a definite value of earth resistance.
* Corrects the power factor and reduce reactive consumption in the electric bill. Notes the benefits of this measure.