*Seven different 3-way switch wiring diagrams
*Basic light switch wiring diagrams
*4-way switching wiring diagram
*Multiple GFCI wiring diagram
*Wall outlet wiring diagram
*Ampacity table for determining proper wire gauge
*AWG resistance table
*Max number of conductors in conduit table
*Common wire size reference sheet
*Service Entrance Ground Size Requirements table
(based on NEC 2008, Table 250-66)
*Grounding conductor size calculator
(NEC 2008 and NEC 2011, Table 250-122)
*Ohms Law calculator
*Sizing a Circuit Breaker calculator
(NEC 2008 and NEC 2011, 240-6(a))
*Voltage drop calculator
*Wire Ampacity in Conduit: NEC 2008, 310.16 reference sheet
*Wire Ampacity in Conduit: NEC 2008, 310.16 reference sheet
*Audio/Video Cable pinouts
*Pinouts: Component, DisplayPort, DVI, Ethernet, Firewire, HDMI, Mini HDMI, Micro HDMI, LPT(parallel port), PS/2, RCA, Serial port, S-video, USB 3.0, Mini-USB, Micro USB, USB, and VGA.
If you have any suggestions, find bugs, or have any requests, feel free to email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any download or Google Checkout issues are directly involved with Google Play. Please contact them for assistance.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
You have to just enter values of corresponding formula and Electric Calculator will calculate it for you. Main activity contains 4 options of which each comprises of further sub three formulas. Simply select one of the formula by clicking radio button and save your precious time. So download it right now.
Simply enter the values and get the results.
Features / Calculations:
---> Resistance Color Coding
---> Resistance Series Combination
---> Resistance Parallel Combination
---> Inductance Series Combination
---> Inductance Parallel Combination
---> Capacitance Series Combination
---> Capacitance Parallel Combination
---> Ohm's Law Current Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Voltage Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Resistance Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Real Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Voltage Calculation
---> Single Phase Current Calculation
---> Single Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> 3 Phase Real Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Voltage Calculation
---> 3 Phase Current Calculation
---> 3 Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> DC Power Calculation
---> Line Voltage to Phase Voltage Conversion
---> Phase Voltage to Line Voltage Conversion
---> Line Current to Phase Current Conversion
---> Phase Current to Line Current Conversion
---> Delta to Star Impedance Conversion
---> Star to Delta Impedance Conversion
---> Capacitive Reactance Calculation
---> Inductive Reactance Calculation
---> Resonant Frequency Calculation
---> Resistivity Calculation
---> Peak to RMS Voltage/Current Conversion
---> RMS to Peak Voltage/Current Conversion
---> Efficiency Calculation
Please give your feedback about the app and help us improve.
This app is simple to use and smart enough to recalculate circuit values when user edits any input data. More tools will be added to the list soon.
If you have any questions or difficulty in using the app please contact email@example.com
► Watts, Amps & Volts Calculator
► kVA, kW & Power Factor Calculator
► Max Zs Values - 100% & temperature adjusted values
► Zs values for RCD's in TT earthing systems calculator
► REC Ze Values
► PFC Calculator
► Calculators for single and three phase calculations
► Full Cable Size Calculator (Pro Version) for flat twin & earth, 70oC PVC/SWA, 90oC XLPE/SWA, and singles
► Volt drop calculator
► Main Earthing & Bonding Conductor Size Calculators
► CPC Size Calculator
► Adiabatic Equation
ELECTRICAL REFERENCE CHARTS & TABLES:
► (SWA) Steel Wire Armour Gland Pack Sizes Chart
► (SWA) Steel Wire Armour Cleat Sizes Chart
► (SPD) Surge Protection Chart
► Maximum Permitted RCD Trip Times for RCD's and Time Delay RCD's Chart
► Bathroom Zones
► Reference Methods
► Cable Types
► Type of Wiring
► EICR Frequency of Inspections Chart
► EICR Observation Code Examples
► SWA Armour Copper Equivalent Size Chart
► Resistance Per Metre Cable Charts
http://www.electrician-apps.com - Apps for Electricians.
© Pro Certs Software Ltd 2012 - 2014 All Rights Reserved. http://www.procertssoftware.com
Şikayet ve önerileriniz için firstname.lastname@example.org adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz.
Compliant with NEC 2014, 2011, 2008, 2005 and 2002, and future updates are FREE!
Visit our website for more details: http://www.ElectricianCalculator.com/
Forget about complicated key combinations normally required for NEC calculators! With this app you'll be able to perform the following calculations in a straightforward way:
• Voltage Drop
All voltage drop calculations use NEC chapter 9 table 8 values (either stranded or unstranded), and ambient temperature is taken into consideration as per NEC chapter 9 table 8 FPN 2.
• Find voltage drop (in volts and percentage).
• Find the maximum cable length given a required voltage drop and wire gauge (for single and three phase circuits).
• Find the minimum wire gauge given a required voltage drop and distance (for single and three phase circuits).
Ampacity calculations use NEC tables 310.16 and 310.17 to find maximum ampacity or minimum wire gauge. The correction factor for temperature is used in these calculations.
• Find the minimum wire gauge given an amps value and ambient temperature (can specify if it will be in a raceway or free air).
• Find the maximum ampacity of a cable given its gauge, the ambient temperature, and if it is in a raceway or free air.
• Conduit sizing and conduit fill
Conduit and cable diameters are obtained from the tables in NEC chapter 9. Maximum fill percentages are obtained from NEC chapter 9 table 1.
• Find the minimum size conduit given the gauge and number of cables.
- Can specify the following conduit types: EMT, ENT, FMC, IMC, LFNB, LFNA, RMC, PVC-80, PVC-40 / HDPE, PVC-A, PVC-EB.
- Can specify the following insulation types: THHN, THWN, THWN-2, THW, THHW, THW-2, TW, XHH, XHHW, XHHW-2, RHH, RHW, RHW-2.
• Find the maximum amount of cables that can be used, given conduit size and type, and cable gauge and insulation.
• Motor full load current
Motor full load current values are obtained from NEC tables 430-247, 430-248, 430-250 in chapter 9.
• Find the motor full current load for DC motors, single phase, squirrel cage, wound rotor, and synchronous electrical motors from 1/4HP to 200 HP.
• Grounding conductor
Find the grounding conductor for service entrances and equipment, as per NEC tables 250-66 and 250-122.
• Capacitor KVARs
Find the capacitor KVARs that must be connected to the system in order to correct low power factors caused by inductive loads.
• Power cost
Estimate the financial cost of running a specific load. You enter your KWH rate, the load in KW, and the hours spent with the load connected, and the calculator will return the cost. You can select your own currency from the Preferences section.
The app preferences will allow you to choose to enter Values can be entered in Feet or Meters, Celsius or Fahrenheit. You can also select to use copper or aluminum cables by default, and select to use stranded or unstranded cables. You can select to use this app in English, Spanish, Italian, French, or German!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can answer your question or comment before posting any negative reviews. We are constantly providing updates and adding new functionality. Planned updates include bend radius calculations, circuit breaker selection, SI units and more.
Note: This product is not associated with Electrician Talk, Calculated Industries, ElectriCalc, ElectriCalc Pro, nor with Electrical Calc Elite. NEC is a registered trademark of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Electrical apps, electric apps.
Şimdilik Gerilim düşümü, Kompanzasyon, Kompanzasyon ceza, Direnç okuma, Güç ve Aydınlatma hesabı var.
Değerli eleştiri ve yorumlarınızı bekliyorum.
*Aklınıza gelen sık kullandığınız hesaplamalar var ise paylaşırsanız sevinirim. Elimden geldiğince eklemeye çalışacağım.
- Consumption and cost daily/monthly/annual
- Possibility to save templates
- Possibility to export to text file
- Choose from loads default or input parameters manually
For all they who purchased both of applications: Electrical calculations and Lighting calculations, new app Electrical cost will be automatically and gratis unlocked!
DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian (by Ettore Gallina)
- English (by Valentina Ragona)
- Français (by Ettore Gallina)
- Portoguese [PT] (by Leandro Sousa)
- Portuguese [BR] (by Paulo Pepeleascov)
- Simplified Chinese (by wxdjs)
- Turkish (by Bekir Aydogdu)
- Dutch (by Robert Wintersteijn)
- Russian (by Djek.Energetik)
- German (by Christopher-Anton Aicher and by Ali Karadag)
- Greek (by Tasos Pergantis)
- Spanish (by Fabio López)
- Vietnamese (by Nguyễn Duy Trung)
- Norwegian (by drzordz)
- Polish (by drzordz)
- Magyar (by Molnár Zoltán)
- Persian (by Saeed Fardi)
- Croatian (by Goran Arabadzic)
Can you translate this app in another language? Download the file translate.zip (http://www.gallinaettore.com/ge/electrical_cost_translate.php), translate the app and send it to email@example.com
You will receive a PRO Key gratis!!
* How can I install Pro Key and unlock the application?
- To install the Pro Key, you just go on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.Ettore.spesaelettricaProkey and buy it. Reboot your device after installation. Please do not remove free version of the application.
* How can I purchase Pro Key?
- To purchase the Pro Key, you must associate a credit card or a prepaid card to your Play Store account. In some countries you can also pay with phone credit and PayPal. It isn't accept other payment methods.
* It is possible restore Pro Key after resetting the device? Can I transfer Pro Key on the new device I bought?
- Yes, you just login to Play Store with the same account that you used to purchase app and it will be possible reinstall the applications that were previously purchased.
* Why this app asks for "Identity" permission?
- Permission is required to validate the serial number.
GarageMate is trusted by thousands of users worldwide and is the most secure garage door opener. The simple installation takes 2 minutes. Even if someone else has the GarageMate App they will not be able to open your garage without your permission.
Compatible with Genie, Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, Raynor, Wayne-Dalton, Axis Cam, AccessMaster, Somfy, and virtually every garage door open built in the last 50 years.
Only phones that have been previously paired to the GarageMate Receiver can open your garage door. The pairing process requires physical access to the receiver so it it not possible for someone else to pair their phone to the receiver.
The GarageMate App is FREE. And you can buy the latest low-cost Bluetooth4.0 receiver from us or DIY. The receiver includes a power adapter and never needs batteries. Your old remotes and wall switch will will continue to work.
We performed extensive fail-safe testing in below freezing temperatures (-40F), above 140F, high humidity, power loss problems, and many other situations. Even under extreme conditions, the receiver never opens your garage door accidentally. Also, because you can password protect your phone and the App, we believe this is the most secure way to access your home. With password protection, if you lose your phone no one can enter your home. The same can't be said for keys and your other garage door remotes.
Thank you for the download and support.
Additional Tags: Garage Mate, BlueMate, BTmate, BlueMate.com, BTmate.com, GDMate, GD mate.
В программе реализовано:
-расчёт мощности по одно/трёх фазному переменному и постоянному току;
-расчёт тока по мощности;
-выбор сечений электрических проводников (провода, кабели) по нагреву;
- отдельно выбор сечения кабеля с бумажной пропитанной изоляцией;
- проверка (выбор) проводов и кабеля по потере напряжения;
- определение активного и индуктивного сопротивления проводника;
Программа предназначена исключительно для первичной оценки необходимых номиналов сечений кабеля и провода. (Хотя для низкого напряжения этих расчётов часто бывает достаточно помним про термическую и электродинамическую стойкость при КЗ, защиту от перегрузок, экономическую плотность тока и пр.)
Программа предоставляется как есть. Использование программы предполагает, что пользователь владеет достаточными теоретическими знаниями для выбора кабеля по нагреву и по потере напряжения.
В задачи программы входит помощь в определении сечения кабеля или провода вне офиса (на объектах, в полевых условиях, торговых точках и прочих местах не оснащённых ПК со специальными программами), с использованием мобильного устройства.
Приму пожелания по развитию программы в рамках возложенных на неё задач.
Для выбора кабеля с учётом всех факторов пользуйтесь услугами профессионалов электротехнической отрасли!!!
Input your Amps value, input your Watts value and press calculate and your result will be displayed, quick, easy and simple!
A very useful app which can be used by any one. Free Electrical app for Android phones and tablets.
Copyright Pro Certs Software Ltd
This is not the official Belkin app. You will still need their official app at least once to connect your devices to your WiFi (they use proprietary method to set your router password into the device which I cannot duplicate). BUT I will never tell you to uninstall the app, reset all of your switches, reinstall and recreate your rules ;)!
Refund policy: your purchase will be refunded if you are not satisfied with the app, you chose to return your Wemo devices, or if you switch to WemoHome. I would ask that you not give my app a bad rating based on problems with the Wemo switches - there's nothing I can do to help with that, sorry. Email me (developer's email) for the refund procedure.
While not as pretty as the Belkin version, this app fixes many of its problems. It runs on many more versions of Android, is faster, more stable, and uses about 1/0th the space and footprint of Belkin's app.
- Wemo Coffee Maker
- Wemo Air Purifier
- Wemo Crockpot
- WeMo Motion
- WeMo Switch
- WeMo Insight switch
- WeMo Light switch
- WeMo NetCam (as a motion device)
- WeMo Maker
- WeMo Link with Wemo LEDs
- GE Link bulbs on Wemo Link (see FAQ on developer site)
WemoManager comes with the following:
- WemoManager app to monitor and control all of your wemo devices
- WemoDevice and WemoSwitch widgets to monitor and control any wemo from your home screen
- WemoServer (pc/app) - run your own rules engine and remote server
- WemoRemote app and widgets work with WemoServer for remote access
- WemoScenes for single touch control of multiple WeMos (e.g. "Watch a movie")
- Web, REST and authenticated web servers for browser access
- WemoLog - log viewer
For full, secure, fast, and reliable home automation for your WEMO devices you use the WemoServer by installing it on a dedicated, always on tablet or phone connected to your WIFI network or by using the free WemoServer on Windows or Linux (java, see the MPP developers page for details).
Both versions of WemoServer provide WemoRemote and WemoRules support.
The android version adds the REST server, local and secure remote Web servers, and enables Automagic or Tasker to further automate your home.
WemoRemote plus WemoServer allow you to securely replace Belkin's or any other cloud service, keeping you safe from hackers or other privacy risks. Your important appliances can be safely monitored and managed without depending on slow, unreliable, unsecured internet services like IFTTT.
The WemoServer rule set is here: https://sites.google.com/site/mppsuite/faq/wemomanager/wemorules and you'll find additional information on that site.
Unleash the power! Use with Tasker, Automagic (with built in samples), my other automation applications, and/or Android intents or the REST API with other automation systems to:
- Use your phone location to trigger your switches
- Get a warning via SMS or email if a switch changes state or drops from your network, or power usage changes
- Turn lights on/off or flashing when a security zone is opened/entered/closed or an alarm occurs (using the DscServer)
- Use WeMo motion to trigger alarms, garage door openers, cameras, etc
- Use WeMo switches to trigger other automation in addition to sockets/lights
For a small investment and no monthly cost, you can set up your own home automation to rival Rogers Smart Home Monitoring, Time Warner's IntelligentHome, and more. Visit my developer's site (link below) or email me for more information.
This is a Free-Version.
Functions of the Free-Version:
Calculation of current, voltage, power and resistance.
Electrician App contains the most important formulas in the field of electrical engineering. Easy to use, available in 3 languages: English, German and Russian.
Features of Electrician App:
Unloaded voltage divider.
Loaded voltage divider.
Calculation of up to twenty resistors (parallel).
Calculation of up to twenty resistors (in series).
Calculation of resistors (mixed).
Calculation of current, charge and time.
Calculation of work, time and power.
Calculation of line resistance.
Calculation of current, voltage, power and resistance.
Calculating the voltage drop on the line.
Calculating the maximum length of the conductor.
Calculation of the conductor cross-section.
Calculation of real, reactive, apparent power at AC.
Calculation of real, reactive, apparent power for three-phase.
Calculation of primary voltage, secondary voltage, primary windings, secondary windings of a transformer.
Calculating the cross section and diameter.
Calculation of the current density.
Calculation of cos φ.
Calculation of sin φ.
For the accuracy of the calculation, we assume no liability.
Forget complicated formulas and calculation methods, specify a value-known and Electrician App returns the result. Several updates and new formulas more languages are planned in the near future.
Electrician App is optimized and improved by us and as for we depend on your help.
Please add comments, write your opinions, suggestions or report any errors.
Thanks in advance!