+ Touch the ball which you want to move, it will start jumping on place indicating that you have selected it.
+ Touch empty cell to move selected ball to desired cell or touch another ball to change selection.
If you accidentally missed the cell and the turn is over, you can open main menu by "Menu" or "Back" button and choose "Undo" to revert game state back.
+ You gain more points if you score more balls, so always try to score more than only 5 balls.
+ Small balls shows you where and what color the next balls will be, so you can plan your moves better.
+ Nice graphics, ball movement animation.
+ Looks good on tablets with high screen resolution, while application size is only 2 MB.
+ Function "Undo" which allows to rollback game state for one turn.
+ Local High scores and Online leader board using Scoreloop.
+ No ads, completely free.
EARLY BIRD PROMOTION
All advanced levels (+4 master levels) are temporarily available for free!!
Easy to learn, tough to master!
Guide your penguin across the Antarctic seas. Move the blocks in the right position to create a solid ice floor and let the penguin cross.
A challenging puzzle game with levels varying from relaxing easy to brainteasing master level.
Feedback or support
Like us on Facebook for tips, tricks and updates.
brainteaser brain game puzzle penguins brain teaser puzzle game challenge mind game logic game jigsaw block game blocks block puzzel block puzzle block sliding block moving ice sheet ice floor ice floe antarcti block slide ice slide
Born November 30, 1985 with her real name Kaley Christine Cuoco-Sweeting . A model and commercial actress from the age of 6, Kaley Cuoco's first major role was in the TV movie Quicksand: No Escape (1992) with Donald Sutherland and Tim Matheson. Her other television credits include guest-starring on the series Ellen (1994) (where she played "little Ellen" to the Ellen DeGeneres character), Northern Exposure (1990), Don't Forget Your Toothbrush (1995) and My So-Called Life (1994). In addition, she played a leading role in the miniseries, Mr. Murder (1998). Cuoco has appeared in the feature films Lucky 13 (2005), Picture Perfect (1997) and Virtuosity (1995). On stage, she has performed in Los Angeles-area productions of "Annie" and "Fiddler on the Roof".
When she's not acting, Cuoco is an avid tennis player, who consistently ranks well in Southern California Tennis Association standings as a member of a regional amateur division team. In addition, she enjoys spending time with friends, going to the mall and hip-hop dancing. Cuoco is home-schooled and lives in Ventura County, California with her family
Cuoco starred in the Lifetime film To Be Fat Like Me, which premiered on January 8, 2007. She played a minor role in the Prison Break episodes "The Message" and "Chicago", as well as starring in the comedy horror spoof Killer Movie in 2008. She also appeared in the 2010 film The Penthouse. In 2011, Cuoco appeared in Allure magazine's annual "Naked Truth" feature. That same year, she appeared in the films Hop and The Last Ride. She was also chosen to host the Teen Choice Awards in 2011, as well as the People's Choice Awards in 2012 and 2013. Cuoco became a regular on priceline.com commercials as William Shatner's character's daughter.
Kaley Cuoco has spent a lot of time on camera for her sitcoms, but off-screen she is an excellent tennis player and is ranked an amateur player with the Southern California Tennis Association. In her romantic life, Kaley dated her Big Bang Theory co-star Johnny Galecki for two years until they broke it off in winter of 2009. In October 2011, Kaley became engaged to addiction specialist and former bassist for Danzig, Josh Resnik but they broke it off in March 2012. Kaley is currently linked to Man of Steel star Henry Cavill. Kaley is also a strong advocate for rescue dogs. She has three rescue Pitbulls named Shirley, Loretta, and Norman.
Note & Disclaimer
This is Unofficial Kaley Cuoco Game. This is Kaley Cuoco Puzzle Game that create by Fans. Thanks Kaley Cuoco 2014 for great SONGS and MUSIC!
This is a puzzle game of Kate Upton with High Quality Pictures. Everytime you complete the puzzle, you could set it as your homescreen wallpaper.
This app is FREE. Download it now and enjoy!
This isn’t an official app. It’s an app for fans.
If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be removed in the next version of the application.
We create the puzzle game with this images for fun only. All images are from images.google.com.
THIS APP DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY NUDITY OR SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL!
* WordBUSTER is completely free. THERE ARE NO ADS. NO INTERSTITIAL ADS. NO BANNER ADS. YOU DON'T NEED TO OPT-OUT OR REGISTER. THERE WILL NEVER BE ADS IN THE FREE VERSION OF WordBUSTER. In the future, there may be a link at the bottom of the preferences page to allow you to upgrade to the paid version. Maybe. Right now, there's no paid version.
* WordBUSTER DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PERMISSIONS. On install, please notice that you will not need to provide Network communication, Phone calls, Storage, System Tools, etc. permissions. None of that stuff is need to help you find words to play your game, so I'm not going to request them.
* WordBUSTER is written from the ground up for Android. Uses less than 2MB storage on your device. Searches come back quick.
* Can be moved to SD card.
* Uses the entire TWL word list (over 178,000 words). All processing is done on the device.
* Looks for words when you have a blank tile(s).
* Highlights letter that consume blank tile(s). Preference default ON.
* Highlights S what would consume S tile. Preference default OFF.
* Highlights bonus words - words that would use all the letters in the rack. Preference default is ON.
* Matches patterns involving letters already on the board.
* Choose your game - Words With Friends or Wordfeud - to get proper word scoring (the two games have letter value differences).
* Launch/switch to your game - Words With Friends or Wordfeud - from WordBUSTER.
* Launch/switch to WordBUSTER from notification tray.
* Choose the sort order of matching words - points, length, alphabetical.
1. Enter the letters you have in the Rack Letters field. Use a ? for a blank tile.
2. Optionally, enter the pattern on the board you want to constrain matches to. Use a $ to mark the beginning or end of the word. Use a ? for a space on the board that you want to occupy with one of your tiles.
Example. If the Board Pattern is "??E$", WordBUSTER will make sure that all results have two letters from your rack, followed by the letter E as the final letter.
3. Click Go.
Questions, problems, suggestions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave feedback. If you are seeing a crash, please let me know. I've tested the software on the devices I have. If there are issues with the app, I'd like to fix them quickly, but I can't fix them if I don't know about them.
Keywords: anagram, cheat, helper, solver, crossword, scrabble, wordswithfriends, words with friends, word feud, wordfeud, word feud cheat, wordfeud cheat, words with friends cheat, wordswithfriends cheat
More from developer
1. Supports AndroidOS™ 1.6 & up
2. Requires < 3 MB Device Storage
3. Conserves Battery Life
4. Advertisement Free
1. Automatic Solving
2. Larger & Non-square Puzzles
3. Alternate Hint Method
4. Selectable Puzzles
5. Downloadable Puzzle Packs
Please visit our website for new features, puzzle packs, and support:
NOTE: If you purchase from Europe, you may be subject to a VAT which is on top of the purchase price.
Keywords: sliding puzzle jigsaw squares traffic jam slide