This application allows you to log your travel routes using the Android geolocalization services (GPS or network) and shows them on your device.
Then you'll be able to geotag the photos taken with an external camera (SLR / DSLR included) using the appropriate desktop application*
- Log waypoints from GPS or Network
- View itinerary on map and altitude chart
- Calculate stats
- Import/Export GPX files [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPS_eXchange_Format]
- AutoGeotag Desktop [http://logicastudio.net/windev/autogeotag/] (At the moment it runs only on windows)
- GPSPrune [http://activityworkshop.net/software/gpsprune/index.html] (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
• Offline location tracking.
• Sharing of your location via SMS.
• Detailed view of tracked routes on map.
• Automatic batch geotagging of photos.
• Backup and restoring of saved data to sdcard
*** Accuracy of location by cell tower is low, ranging from 500m to sometimes even 4KM. This app will be useful only if you are travelling tens or hundreds of KMs and if you dont mind accuracy.
*** To resolve the recorded cell IDs into geo coordinates, you need internet. You can do this anytime later, maybe after you are back to home.
This app works by logging cell tower id. You can specify the time interval. When the app is in background, and is recording locations, it doesn't keep running forever. It runs only at the specified intervals and closes. So, it hardly uses any resources and is task killer friendly.
• Geotagging pics:
To geotag pics, just put this app in recording mode while you click photos. When you get to home, you just need to resolve the locations recorded and geotag the pics.
Geotagging is done by selecting a location from your records, based on the time when the picture was taken.
I added this because I don't want GPS-like accuracy in photos, but just want to know whether it was taken near the Taj Mahal or at the railway station area. And waiting for GPS to fix before photographing life's short moments is not always possible. Not to mention additional data expenses if you use AGPS. And your battery dying just before one of those precious moments...
Since the search in the shooting time even if you do not have organize your photos, have been recorded, is a Hassle
To use later, is required track log data (GPX file) were recorded leg of a journey.
This will make a move if you record GPS logger app.
(The GPS logger app, and you have MyTracks, and Mountain trip logger)
In GPX photo search, use time of the track log and time the picture was taken (Exif) to find the photo data
※This free version shows ad at screen top. GOLD is ad-free version.
◆ How to use
Please send track log file (GPX) to GPX photo search.
[How to send]
・Place the SD card the GPX file, the file manager application (ES File Explorer, such as AndExplorer) to send
・In Mountain trip logger, press and hold the data you want to use the measurement results list screen, send in the form of share-GPX
Then, the search will begin the photo. View photos from the SD card to find a smartphone, that are found.
Display mode is switched to tap the screen, you can turn off the button and find more information and get out.
If a photo does not appear that there should be a photo but if, it may be funny to set the folder that you want to search for photos.
From Menu, setting, please try to change the settings of the folder you want to search.
Models also have built-in SD cards such as the Galaxy in particular areas, you may need to be changed.
▼ function (1) View photos every time
I think the camera is handy and they accumulated a lot of photos taken in various places.
And accumulate a lot, is very well to organize manually later.
However, it is all right if and when the track log data was taken, and GPX photo search.
Search even if they are not organized a photo, you can browse every time, you can output to a file.
▼ function (2) Set the Geotagging Photos
As how to use slightly more advanced, the photo (geo) has not been set location information, you can also set a geotag.
(Measures of location information leakage) in the camera settings you think in many cases have taken off and then recording the geotag.
Even in such a case, fine, if the data and track logs when taken, the GPX photo search.
You can set the photo geotagging to estimate the latitude and longitude of the position taken by matching the track log time and the picture was taken, does not have a geotag.
The advantage of setting up as geotagging, apps and services that support geotagging: In (eg Picasa), you can put your photos on the map string.
Do not know when I look back later, be a more vivid memories.
▼ function (3) Output file
It is for people who have a PC primarily, can be output to a file and search photos.
-Format ZIP (image)
Outputs a file all images taken in the journey. Can be used to take a backup on your computer, such as
-Format GPX (waypoints)
Gpx file that outputs the way point to point and shoot. You can import a point in compatible software.
-Format KMZ (track log + points + reduced image)
Outputs the data points with a track log and photos of stroke, are listed on the map. You can import in Google Earth
▼ function (4) Live wallpaper
Show photos as live wallpaper.
▼ function (5) Upload to Yamareco
* Specify time intervals
* Specify distance intervals
* Cell phone tower or GPS satellites
* GPX and/or KML files
* Shows a notification
* Imperial display units
* Auto start on boot
* Auto send to email/FTP/DropBox/Google Docs/OpenStreetMap/OpenGTS at intervals
* OpenStreetMap - upload GPS traces
* Dropbox - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* Google Docs - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* OpenGTS - auto send or upload points
Bugs, feature requests, questions - please submit them to github.com/mendhak/gpslogger (issue tracker).
Translations - submit to http://crowdin.net/project/gpslogger-for-android/invite
GPSLogger is not a MyTracks replacement. MyTracks is meant for short use (as it has a lot of features running), GPSLogger is meant to last a long time.
A data connection is used by this app only if you use auto-email or OpenStreetMap or Dropbox features.
Although the app allows 0 second frequencies, it is not recommended as the recording and logging is happening very fast; this could cause instability/hangs. Try 1-3 seconds instead.
If there's a feature that you feel the app should have, you can submit a feature request on the github site.
***Explanation of permissions:
Storage - reading and writing files to the GPSLogger folder on your SD card
Network communication - used when uploading the files (Dropbox, Openstreetmap) or sending emails or authorizing you with Dropbox, Openstreetmap
Your location - used to determine your GPS or tower based location
System tools (automatically start at boot) - used if you choose to start GPSLogger on bootup
Your accounts - used when authorizing against Google Docs and when uploading to Google Docs
Most icons kindly provided by icons8.com
Document your journey.
LD-Log tracks your travel routes using the device's GPS receiver and can be used without an internet connection. Waypoints are taken either manually or automatically with a user-definable interval set in minutes. As such, the app is designed to consume very little battery power.
The editable waypoint-list for each route of your trip lets you create a detailed diary of your complete journey. Add photos to your waypoints by shooting them directly from LD-Log or importing them at a later time [*]. Trips, routes and journals may be stored in many different ways.
LD-Log has an optionally usable sail mode for offshore sailing which makes it possible to keep a complete nautical ship's log [*].
LD-Log is being used to document a wide range of travel situations in which a second-by-second tracking path is not needed: hikes, bicycle tours, cruises, kayak tours, city walks, voyages, road trips, photo geotagging, collecting points of interest (POI), etc. - for professional usage or on holidays.
This is the free version of LD-Log. If you need more functionality or would like to support further development, search for the full version!
- minimal power usage
- works without an internet connection
- runs in sleep mode, in background and in parallel to other GPS-apps
- editable waypoints (diary / logbook function)
- quick menu for immediately adding waypoints with text entries or photos (no waiting for GPS necessary) [*]
- multiple images for each waypoint possible (direct capture or image import) [*]
- map view with editable waypoints (internet connection needed for map display)
- user-definable units for date, distance and position (supports UTM WGS84/ETRS89)
- unlimited number of routes (i.e. trip-days) per trip [*, free version: max. 2 routes]
- export trips [*], routes and waypoints as GPX files and send them or directly open them in GPX capable apps.
- GPX export settings (path type, waypoint data [*])
- create a travel report (travel diary / logbook) as a text or HTML file; this can include images and be sent/opened directly as well as exported to other apps [*]
- save and load trips, with a detailed overview of all saved trips [*]
- manual destination entry in any of the supported coordinate units, detailed destination display
- enhanced map-functions (screenshot saving, destination marking, image display, position info (distances / bearings), latitude dependent scale, etc.) [*]
- advanced GPS settings (multiple fixes, min number of satellites, min SNR) [*]
- minimum log interval time of 30 seconds [*]
- sail mode: separate distances under sail / engine, standardized nautical logbook entries: waypoints (state of engine, state of sails, wind-/sea- and weather-conditions with user-definable units), routes (fuel/water levels, boat checks), trip (boat name, call sign, MMSI) [*]
[*] full version only
- LD-Log does not record altitude information as pertinent data tends to be too inaccurate. Users may add a precise elevation profile post-trip - e.g. through GPX-import in Google Earth.
- storage: to be able to export files
- location: to be able to use the GPS receiver
- network: for map view
- system tools: for recording in sleep mode
- press the title bar of LD-Log to get manual and help information.
- or download the in-app help from http://www.ld-log.com/
Read selected user comments and reviews at http://www.ld-log.com/
Your friends from all over the world can see your journey on youposition.com and comment.
Important application for those who travel frequently and want to share his passion with thousands of other people. No need to send messages to all your friends with your position, it only takes 1 to youposition. You can also use the data connection to send the message with the location. For suggestions / bugs please contact me! Keywords: geotagged, geo referenced, travel diary, share the position, GPS, internet, travel, map, compass, google maps
For example a POIs could be an interesting habitats during wildlife surveys, intriguing viewpoints, or favourite resting points on hill-walks. The records allow you, or someone you have shared the records with, to then navigate back to the POI.
The collected POI contains two photos. One to show the Point of Interest, the other to give the item context and to help in locating its exact position, as sometimes GPS is just not good enough!
NinePOI lets you collect Points of Interest, share the POI with friends, and get directions from your present location to saved Points of Interest.
NinePOI Records can be sent to other NinePOI users or hosted on websites.
Example NinePOI records can be downloaded from www.ninelocks.com/poi
Example Uses for NinePOI:
* Monitoring Wildlife habitats
*Reporting Faults on Roads or Cycleways
A photos could be taken of the hazard and a photo of the location. The images can also be geotagged.
*Recording locations for photography
*Outdoor activity courses
On such courses where staff identify place of interest of important locations, these can be shared amongst other staff and participants.
Record places of safety and shelter for hill-walks
- Worldwide Google Location Search - Address, Points of Interests, Cites, Regions and more.
- Adjust your search: Choose the Services you want to include ("all" is standard) and set the search radius
- Augmented View!! See the pictures in an augmented reality view! (especially when you search around you current position)
Here it is: GeoShots on GooglePlay – the Android App that merges photo-sharing and map services.
GeoShots – the Android App that merges photo-sharing and map services.
GeoShots visualizes the publicly posted photos from different photo-sharing websites on a Map - on the basis of their geocoding information. For the worldwide launch GeoShots uses photos posted on Instagram, Flickr, Locr and Snapr. More photo services will be added in future.
This shows a unique visualization of user generated content. Directly, without any filtering.
using the latest google maps for android with 3d support in many cities.
you can search worldwide by just setting The Marker and Click it. You can share each photo, take a look on the original page. Zoom each picture or get them in a grid view. Share photos directly on Whatsapp, Facebook or other installed apps.
GeoShots is a "PhotoMap" - made by the users uploads.
More from developer
BROWSE hundreds of hiking routes throughout Northern Ireland and find one that meets your needs, interests and is suitable for you. Using your phones GPS, our App will help give you directions to the walking route, allow you to follow the route and find nearby points of interest.
Each walking route contains FREE essential information such as both a summary and a detailed description of the route, a map, directions to the route, key facts, users ratings/comments and photos in addition to nearby activities, attractions, accommodation and shops/restaurants, all located by GPS on the go!
Planning the walk, the App will give you local weather forecasts for the walk location and the sunrise and sunset times.
SHARE your comments, walk rating and photos of your experiences via Facebook, Twitter and Email with you family and friends, all on the go! Maybe while on top of a mountain?
SAVE your favourite walking routes on your phone for future use with no need for wifi or mobile signal when you’re out and about! The number of walks which can be saved on your phone is limited when using the FREE app version. Coming soon you will be able to Upgrade to the Pro version for an introductory low price of £1.49. You will get unlimited storage of your favourite walks on your phone, no advertising, many other great functions and all future Pro upgrades for FREE. App upgrades will be available soon in Favourite section of App.
FEATURED WALKS. For a small fee, starting from only £0.49, you can also buy our Featured Walks which contain detailed information. We have two FREE featured walks to let you sample our quality maps and other premium features. These popular walks contain:
- a detailed ordnance survey map of the walk
- on this map you will also have points of interest and a profile of the walking route indicating the ascent and descent along its length
- detailed research into local history and knowledge of the walk
- key points of interest all of which can be located using the phones GPS
- all key facts and statistics for the walk
- directions to the walk start and other local services
- key waypoints for navigations along the walk (available for most)
- Geo-tagged photos
- a view of the route on Google Maps and Google Earth (coming soon)
- a GPS/GPX file of the walking route for use on a handheld GPS device (coming soon)
So go and enjoy the outdoors and look our for our other Apps coming soon!
The Skellig Coast encompasses the area between Kells and Castlecove, the most beautiful part of the ‘Ring of Kerry’.
From Skellig Michael Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to the Rugged Headlands, Dramatic Mountains and Sandy Blue Flag Beaches…we have it all.
Come and visit to experience the friendliness and hospitality of the local people, share in our history, folklore and music. Magic holiday memories are made here!
The Skellig Coast App can help you plan your holiday to the Skellig Coast and works best using wi-fi. With the touch of the screen, you can use it to find a place to Stay or find Things to See and Do and get directions with our Maps and GPS.
With the touch of a button, you can also share your holiday experiences with family & friends on facebook and twitter
Best of all, you can call, email or go to the website of each tourism business directly from the App to save you time and make that booking fast and on the go !!!!
- Archaeological & Historical Sites
- Skellig Michael, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Derrynane House and National Park
- Tetrapod Tracks – 350 million years old
- Valentia Island Heritage Centre
- Geokaun Mountain and Foher Cliffs, Valentia Island
- Atlantic Telegraph Cable
- The Skellig Experience
- Valentia Slate Quarry & Grotto
- Old Barracks Heritage Centre, Cahersiveen
- Daniel O’Connell Memorial Church
- Ballycarbery Castle
- Cahergal , Leacanabuaile and Loher Ring Forts
- Eightercua Stone Row, Waterville
- Beentee Loop Walk, Cahersiveen
- Knocknadobar Mountain & Stations of the Cross
- The Kerry Way
- Bolus Head Loop Walk, Ballinskelligs
DRIVING AND CYCLING
- The Skellig Ring
- Bealach Oisin
- Ring of Kerry
- Skellig Bay Golf Course
- Dooks & Waterville Golf Links
- Ring of Kerry & Killorglin Golf Courses
Courses available from beginner to experienced for Surfing, Diving, Swimming, Kayaking, Sailing & Coasteering.
ANGLING - FISHING
- Some of the best sea angling & game fishing in Europe.
- Bass, Salmon & Trout in abundance.
- Boat Trips
- Horse Riding & Pony Trekking
- Bird Watching Walks
- Gardens & Farms
- Sub-Tropical Gardens at Kells and Glanleam, Valentia Island
- Sheep Dog Trials at Kells Sheep Centre
- Pet Farm
- Valentia Ice-cream & Dairy Farm
EVENTS happening all year round including
- Celtic Festival of Music & The Arts, Cahersiveen
- Charlie Chaplin Film Festival, Waterville
- Sea Shanty Festival, Portmagee
- New Year’s Eve Festival, Portmagee
- King Scallop Festival, Valentia
- Traditional Regattas during the Summer
- Ballinskelligs Country Market, Café Cois Trá
ARTS AND CRAFT
The Skellig Coast is a haven for many local, creative arts & crafts producers, potters, ceramicists, artists, sculptors, weavers & photographers, all with their own studios, retail outlets and workshops.
- from Chocolate Making, St Finans Bay
- to Candle Making, Valentia Island
- to Tech Amergin Arts Centre, Waterville
PUBS, RESTAURANTS, ACCOMODATION and ENTERTAINMENT
The Skellig Coast has a wide range of award winning accommodation, restaurants, cafes, pubs & hotels, to suit all budgets & tastes.
From camp sites to hotels and from Bed and Breakfasts to hostels, the Skellig Coast has it all. Entertainment is available locally and nightly including Bands, Concerts, Dancing, Traditional Music Sessions and more.
Come visit us !
Go Green, Stay Green, Eat Green, Play Green – have a great break or holiday enjoying the spectacular natural environment that can be found in Inishowen. Whether you are an individual traveller, couple, family or group, Inishowen is a destination that will literally take your breath away.
Linger, pause and experience the wealth of activities you can engage with on our peninsula.
Be Responsible – your task is to enjoy Inishowen, its welcome, its culture, its natural environment, its food, its activities, its artisan crafts, its music and craic. The Green Trail presents the Best of the Best working hard to provide you with a service that is Responsible – so we do the work for you!
The Inishowen Green Trail App is the best way to explore the Inishowen Peninsula and assists tourists to follow the recently developed Green Trail of certified sustainable and environmentally friendly responsible & green businesses. These include hotels, self-catering accommodation, bed and breakfasts, food and drink, shopping, travel and tour services, treatment and therapy centres, activities, events or meeting venues.
Get out and about, touch the ground, eat the food, talk to the people, immerse yourself in our history and culture – stay longer
What Can you Do?
Inishowen 100 & the Wild Atlantic Way
Driving, Cycling, Walking Route - It may sound like a Formula 1 race, but it gets its name from the approximate distance in miles of the signposted drive (most of which is part of the Wild Atlantic Way). You will certainly not wish to break any speed records as you linger and savour the many scenic and historical gems which Inishowen, the biggest of the Donegal peninsulas, has to offer.
Visit – Burt, Burnfoot, Inch, Fahan, Buncrana, Dunree, Mamore Gap, Urris, Clonmany, Ballyliffin, Isle of Doagh, Carndonagh, Malin, Malin Head, Glengad, Culdaff, Bocan, Gleneely, Carrowmenagh, Redford, Kinnagoe Bay, Greencastle, Shrove, Moville, Redcastle, Quigley’s Point, Muff and Bridgend.
Activities in Inishowen
-Health, Spa & Wellness
-Sea & Beaches – Blue flag
-Unique fauna & flora
-Clear, fresh air
-Clean, fresh, natural water – nature’s spa
-Wild Atlantic Way – Inishowen 100 sets the scene for this 2,500 km drive down the west coast of Ireland, finishing in West Cork. Inishowen provides spectacular scenery that will encourage you to get out of your car and engage and experience this beautiful, cultured yet wild destination.
Sights & Culture
-Arts & Crafts
-Heritage & Museums and Christian Heritage
-World War 2 sea base
-Sea and Loughs
Festivals & Events
- Annual events – Buncrana Music Festival, Clonmany Music Festival, Colgan Heritage, St Patricks Weekend
-Fresh local produce
-Award winning restaurants
-Welcoming pubs, craic, music
Wide variety of Hotels, Guesthouses, B&B’s, Farmhouses, Hostels, Self Catering
Green & Responsible Businesses
All tourism businesses listed on this App have received environmental certification from recognised certification programmes such as the Green Hospitality Programme
If you have already completed fantastic work to get an environmental certification and would like to be recognised for your efforts and list your business on the Inishowen Green Trail App and www.greentravel.ie please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org