The game supports four languages: English, Russian, French and German.
The game settings are balanced to meet the goals of different players. If you want to test your skills and strategy, you can play the difficult level. If you are just playing for fun, then choose easy or medium level.
Greater variety of weaponry and landscape types gives you huge freedom in choosing your battle tactics. Choose the right weapon type and position to make sure your defense is effective. Airstrikes and the possibility of temporarily increasing weapon power can give you the advantage, and guarantee you will never get bored in the battle process.
"I don't wave around non-words like 'unputdownable' often, but Rebuild deserves it." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy to mobile devices! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, US Navy Seals, Canada’s JTF2, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponent through superior tactics and training, while leveling your characters in one of the deepest progression systems created for mobile devices.
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!
OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.
REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBAT
Developed with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
The world of Breach & Clear is constantly evolving, with new maps, gear, game modes, and squads coming soon.
82/100 - "Rainbow Six meets XCOM." - GamesMaster Magazine
"A thinking man's shooter." - Android Police
Bronze Award - "...when a smartly conceived plan comes together Breach & Clear is every bit as satisfying as Frozen Synapse or XCOM: Enemy Unknown.." - Pocket Gamer
"I can’t believe something as impressive as Breach & Clear almost managed to sneak by me. It’s a fantastic combination of turn-based strategy and team-based tactical shooter that absolutely should not be missed." - 148Apps
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
✔ Unique holographic look.
✔ Upgrade your units to stay alive.
✔ A rich mix of RTS and Tower Defense genres.
✔ 3 difficulty levels and an infinite play mode.
✔ Detailed cities with schools, industrial zones and downtown districts.
✔ Hordes of enemies that aim to stop you from reaching your goal.
✔ Lots of infantry units and vehicles to choose from. Tanks with artillery support vs zombies? How will you command them?
✔ Different maps with different play styles.
✔ Your tactics depend on the set of units you chose for battle.
This game provides a fresh approach to tower defense/RTS genres. The main goal is to hold a city while an army of zombies tries to overpower and capture your base. You can try fast expansion, but it could stretch your forces lotto far so you won't be able to defend properly. Alternatively you can try to hold limited territory, but you will be facing a resource shortage in a week or so. All maps have numerous strategic possibilities so you can tailor your tactics. Your play style will be highly dependant on the units you'll have selected. Choose wisely. Will you use artillery to kill enemies at distance? Or, will you stick to close combat using infantry and barricading buildings to win?
The year is 2053. An unknown bio-weapon has been released from top secret laboratories and has now turned 86% of the world’s population into unnatural abominations. Only a secret military group, known as Iron Corps can put an end to this global threat.
NOTE ABOUT IN APP PURCHASES:
The in app purchases are completely optional. They are there to be used by players that want a quick way to get extra tactical points. If you are not a fan of IAP, rest assured that you can definitely beat the game without them.
Take part in various missions in a range of theaters of war, from the picturesque beaches and forests of Normandy to the deserts of northern Africa. The most epic battles of WW2 await you!
Recruit, upgrade, and manage your troops to create your own powerful army! Put towers into action and defend your base, fight off invading enemies, and develop your own winning strategy!
- Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
- Over 200 missions on a variety of World War II maps
- Tournament Mode: login with Facebook and compete with your friends
- Now your Facebook friends can help you in battle and become heroes under your command
- Masterful reconstruction of the most decisive battles of WW2 – the Battle of Iwo Jima, Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and Operation Overlord
- A set of unique combat units for each world inspired by real weapons and vehicles used in WW2
- Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each fighting unit
- New amazing power-ups to aid you in battle
- Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
- A brand new in-game notification center to keep you up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more
- No ads!
With Toy Defense’s unique spin on military strategy having become a proven success among gamers, the sequel Toy Defense 2 is sure to be a great find for anyone who enjoys tower defense, action, and strategy games.
Follow us for the updates!
Be sure to check out our other games!
Still undecided? You can always try the free version before buying the full game.
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fantastic Tower Defense game with lots of strategic decisions. Great power-user stuff like Reinforcements, Meteor Strikes, Freeze Bombs and medieval devastating nukes!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Eleven legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities! Each has unique specialties that fit different play styles!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Upgrade system allows you to min/max your towers towards your preferred strategy.
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5
- 3 new Halloween stages!
- 9 new enemies! Face vicious Ghouls, Ghosts of lost souls, ferocious Werewolves and even powerful Vampires!
- 2 New Heroes: Hire Dante the vampire slayer or summon Bonehart the legendary Dracolich.
- New mechanic: Moonlight!
- 5 achievements!
- Easter Eggs and Cameos! Even the Headless Horseman!
Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!
★ Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
★ Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
★ 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
★ Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
★ Over 50 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
★ 9 Heroes: Choose your champion to lead your troops to victory!
★ Intense boss fights never seen on a defense game!
★ Hours of gameplay with over 60 achievements
★ Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
★ High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
★ In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
★ Optimized for Android Phones and Tablets!
HEARD ON THE MEDIA:
89/100 Metacritic score!
"Probably the best true tower defense game. It's funny, it's polished, and it's hard as balls. "
- IGN (Editor's choice 9/10 "Amazing")
"One of the most engaging TD games we've played..."
-Slidetoplay.com (STP Score of 4 out of 4 "Must Have")
"Kingdom Rush can be filed in the thin folder marked "games that are pretty much perfect"
"This is one kingdom you'll be in no rush to escape from"
-PocketGamer (Gold Award - Score 9)
"Kingdom Rush proves that the defense genre is still alive."
-148Apps (4.5 Stars out of 5) Editor's Choice
"TD with a Touch of Excellence"
-toucharcade.com (4.5 stars out of 5)
#8 at CNET's Top 30 Tablet games.
#7 at IGN's Top 25 Mobile games.
Version 2.0: A new battle! Moloch the Archdevil has opened a portal from the netherworld and its threatening Linirea!
Welcome to the Burning Torment campaign!
★ 2 new stages! Face the demon hordes in the Rift of Cinders!
★ 5 new enemies from the netherworld!
★ Boss fight: Moloch the Archdevil is waiting in his throne behind the portal!
★ 2 new heroes: Play as Oni the demonic samurai or Hacksaw the gnome tinker with its marvelous contraption!
★ New achievements and Easter eggs!
Build awesome towers, choose your favorite upgrades, hire cool new Special Agents, and pop every last invading Bloon in the best ever version of the most popular tower defense series in history.
Bloons TD 5 delivers hours of fun and challenging play to fans and new players alike, with awesome features like this:
- 21 powerful towers with Activated Abilities and 2 upgrade paths
- 40+ Tracks
- Two-player co-operative play on custom co-op tracks
- 10 Special Agents
- 10 Special Missions
- 250+ Random Missions
- New Bloon enemies - tougher Camos, Regrower Bloons, and the fearsome ZOMG
- 3 different game modes
- Freeplay mode after mastering a track
- 3 difficulty settings and family-friendly theme so anyone can play
And that's just the beginning - a long list of planned updates will keep Bloons TD 5 fresh, fun, and challenging for many months to come. Now it's time to pop some Bloons!
The Top 10 Strategy Game in over 50 countries.
**** - "A thought provoking and fast-paced strategy game" - pocketgamer
**** - "A gorgeous game with a message, that doesn’t forget that it’s a game" - 148apps
****½ - "An awesome game suited for casual and professional nukers alike" - appszoom
**** - "For my money, there is no better-looking game on the App Store" - pockettactics
****½ - "One of the best releases of the year" - whatsoniphone
*Finalist "Best International Game" - Ludicious Festival 2014*
*Finalist "Best Upcoming Game" - International Mobile Game Awards 2014*
*Winner "Mobile of the Day" - FWA Awards*
*Winner "Game of the Year" - BOSA Awards*
*Finalist "Best Swiss Game" - SGDA Awards*
Escalation is a downward spiral.
A nuclear armageddon is no one’s dream scenario. So choose your steps carefully, it’s a small path between war and peace. FIRST STRIKE is a great strategy simulation featuring snappy gameplay and an intuitive interface that makes dropping the big one as easy as ABC. But be sure to take the right measures to guarantee your people’s safety.
Pick one of the big nuclear players – from known Superpowers to an upstart hellraiser like North Korea – and plan your strategy wisely: Limited but clever options let you as the leader of your superpower steer your nation’s fate: Expand to other countries, build bombs or debuild in order to restructure your arsenal. Or use research to widen your options, such as: Ability to act quicker and build bigger bombs, better recon on your enemies actions, automated self-defense-sequences and many more.
Whether you’re a bloodthirsty warmonger or a tree-hugging hippie – it’s time to put your cards on the table. A quick and fun game with beautiful graphics, FIRST STRIKE shows you how little it takes to heat things up. With the tip of your finger you can control the destiny of the precious and vulnerable rock floating through space, the rock we call mothership Earth.
1/4 of the revenue of of every sold copy will support the reduction of the nuclear arsenal by supporting the following charity projects for that cause.
** Compatability: Devices with normal, large or xLarge screen sizes
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
- New Civilization - Korea
- New Leaders - Lenin the Russian communist, King Sejong king of Joseon
- New Units – strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters and Special Forces.
- New Technology – race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
- New Buildings & Wonders – grow and expand your civilization like never before with new buildings and wonders including Nuclear Power Plant, The Red Cross and Silicon Valley
- Enhanced 3D Graphics – updated 3D graphics taking full advantage of the devices graphical capability
- Scenario Challenges - reenact historic events and battles in the Scenario Mode
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civ
Follow us on Twitter: @2kgames
For more great games visit: https://www.2k.com/games
8/10 - Silver Award - "If the franchise has burrowed its way into your affections at all over the past decade, this is the mobile version for you", Pocket Gamer
4.8/5 – “Amazing” – “Some of the best franchises don’t last more than two or three titles, let alone eighteen years. There’s a definite reason for that. Download the game and see for yourself”, AndroidShock
4.5/5 – “You should not miss this game”, RealDroidGaming
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
NOTE: Team17 offers no support for third party or edited ROMs. Any performance or critical issues experienced on a non-standard factory ROM for any device will not be supported. If you would like to request support for any ROMs which are not standard, please contact the developer of the ROM directly.
MOBILE AND TABLET REVIEWS
*Edge Magazine: 8/10 of all the RTS games before and since, there's never been anything else quite like Z.
*148Apps.com: 4/5 " A Solid Classic. Anyone who enjoys strategy games should find plenty to love here.
*AppSpy.com: 4/5 Z The Game hits the spot
*TouchGamers.de 9/10 Z the best strategy game for the iPhone
*MetroOnline.co.uk:7/10 Cleverly originally gameplay
*iReviwt.com: 4.5/5 Plus Must-Have Award
•Z is a real time war game played in a totally free environment.
•A breathtaking race to capture territory and resources. Crush your enemy before they overpower you.
•Over thirty minutes of humorous movie sequences provide intros and outros for each level.
•Movie and in game voiceovers are spoken in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish.
•Z has a conditional Music system, which reflects in real time the mood of the battle.
•Z has six types of Robot soldiers each with their own individual personalities. Will they carry out your orders and march into the jaws of hell? Or will they chicken and run?
•Robots perform up to 40 different actions, armed with rifles, machine guns and antitank missile launchers.
•Twenty challenging levels set on five planets each with a unique terrain ranging from Arctic waste to lands of fire and lava.
•In game world map and radar which can be displayed at any time.
•Lots of hardware for you and your soldiers to control, ranging from three types of tanks, jeeps, repair vehicles and armoured personnel carriers to field guns and missile launchers.
•Robot leaders provide you with spoken alerts throughout the game.
•Capture and control installations including factories manufacturing robots and vehicles, radar and vehicle repair facilities.
•You choose what kind of robot or vehicle your factories manufacture.
•Z comes with pictorial player guide.
•Google Game Services - 25 Achievements - 10 Leaderboards
Z is... the fastest, funniest, most frantic, feature-packed action-strategy game you'll play this century!
Special version of Anomaly 2 available now. Enhanced with the following features for Tegra K1 / SHIELD Tablet:
1. More PhysX integration. Even bigger explosions with dynamical debris that will make you feel pure destruction.
2. Zoom blur in tactical view made to impress.
3. Improved full screen effects including better colour saturation that will make your eyes pop.
4. And... razor sharp textures!
Anomaly 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth. Maintaining the core elements of the original, Anomaly 2 adds new features to the single-player campaign and finally puts your skills to a test in a completely unique experience: the dynamic tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode!
In the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, the planet is overrun by alien machines. Humankind is on the verge of extinction. Banded together in huge convoys, they search the frozen tundra for food and supplies. Since the war, the roles have been reversed: now our species seems to be the Anomaly on a machine-controlled planet. Your convoy, Commander, is called Yukon.
Anomaly 2 takes the RTS tower-offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level. The core elements of the original are spiced up by a number of important new features:
- Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With over million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s upgraded and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
- Optimized for tablets
Touch Arcade: "good-looking deep tower defense game with 24 challenging missions"
148apps: "a fine conclusion to a highly enjoyable series"
Gamezebo: "I urge fans of the genre to grab Defenders on their preferred platform"
Anomaly Defenders is the closing installment of the Anomaly series. The original incarnation of the Tower Offense sub-genre had players controlling humans fighting alien invaders. Now, the tables have turned. The human counterattack is underway and the alien homeworld is under threat. Defend the planet from the human scum in the final battle of the series.
Anomaly Defenders is a fast-paced Tower Defense game where attacking human troops can damage and destroy your defenses. You have to react and counterattack enemies on the battlefield at all times. Each time you start a campaign, the unique tech-tree technologies can be tailored to your needs. Killing humans is easier due to 8 upgradable towers and special functions: repair your towers, make them go berserk, sacrifice them in explosions that are harmful to nasty humans, and use other tricks. This is the final battle against the humans. For the Hive, Commander!
• Functions to fix and boost your towers: Repair, Rage, Explode and others
• Full-blown tech-tree to tailor unique strategies
• Attacking forces can damage and destroy your towers - watch out!
• Outsmart humans by deploying towers that force them to change their movement path
• Fight the humans on the orbital stations and undiscovered lands – 24 unique levels are waiting for you to protect them
• 8 unique, upgradeable towers
• Three difficulty levels adjusted for both new and hardcore players
Meet drowsy Moonboy. Blown out of bed by a big lunar sneeze, he sleepwalks through dreams. Moonboy needs your help to reach his bed. Guide him safely through various traps, clear obstructions from his path, and shift his surroundings to create a safe passage to the cozy bed. Solve environment puzzles in a fantasy world, find multiple pathways through the game, and collect stars and crescents to experience the beauty of Sleepwalker’s Journey fairytale atmosphere.
You are Moonboy’s only guardian, and your imagination is the key that shapes the dream, as you lead the boy to his beloved bed. You are the dream creator.
Sleepwalker’s Journey highlights:
- Now updated with a pack of 6 new levels!
- Over 45 dreams to explore (and more coming with updates)
- Environment puzzles where you shape the dream: move obstacles, use elevators, interact with objects and more to clear Moonboy's way
- Visuals optimized for the most powerful Android Devices
- Quality design from award-winning developer
The alien robots are back and this time they’ve got Korea in their sights. It’s your job to lead a squad into fierce fire-fights and fend off the alien invasion. Plan your routes carefully and use new units and powers to turn the tide of war against a horde of new enemy threats.
This isn’t tower defense it’s tower offense!
Flipping the tower defense genre on its head, you play the invaders leading your unit into alien-infested districts. Plan carefully, use your money and powers wisely, and make it through unscathed.
A NEW WAY TO PLAY
Keep an eye on the action from a top-down perspective and use tactile touch controls to assemble your squad, plan your route using the new tactical map and simply execute player powers such as Boost, which speeds up your unit’s offense. Test your leadership abilities in the new ‘Art of War’ trials.
This thrilling portable strategy game comes to life in stunning detail on your device with stunning high-definition visuals and attention to detail. Anomaly Korea delivers an atmospheric soundtrack and full voice acting – this is console gameplay on a portable device.
•A sequel to the award-winning Anomaly Warzone Earth
•Think tactically across 12 new missions
•Deploy new player powers and units to take on new enemies
•Put your skills to the test in ‘Art of War’ mode
•Cutting-edge visuals and a stunning soundtrack with full voice acting
•Optimised for best Android devices
For more information or support, please visit www.anomalykorea.com"
Thanks to your feedback we were able to optimize this game even further allowing more players to enjoy the next-gen mobile graphics! Plus the performance has been improved on already tested devices.
Check OPTIMIZATION PACK VOL. I:
- less memory requirements = less crashes on older devices
- extensive particle effects optimization
- overall performance boost on tested devices
- nice framerate boost on Tegra-powered monsters!
So this is the ANOMALY 2 Benchmark.
- Run it to test the power of your device
- See amazing real-time graphics brought to life by new Anomaly 2 tech
- Help us collect important performance data stuff and earn a place in the Anomaly 2 credits
- Share it to create the next-gen mobile experience
And find out if your friends can beat your monumental Benchmark Score!
"If the game runs smoothly, you don't have enough visuals" - Ancient Proverb