If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
Small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, choose the way you prefer to read.
This application find all books on device and display document thumbnail.
You can easy fixate document and read by simple finger tap.
The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, page will not move from rigth to left
3) Search text in book
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light theme and black theme
13) Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Bookmarks on page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Cut white document borders
17) Automatic Scroll, configure speed, play-stop on double tap (Best choose for Musicians)
18) Customize background and font colors
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Desktop widget for recent books
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
26) Mode for musicians (Autoscrolling music notation, scores, speed change, stop, start)
27) Text selection
28) Copy, Share, Translate, find in dictionary selected text
29) Translate text in online dictionaries (Google Translate, Lingvo, Dictionary.com, Oxford, Longman, Cambridge,
Macmillan, Collins, Merriam-Webster, 1tudien, Vdict)
30) Share page as Image (send it via Gmail, Viber, Skype, etc.)
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Filter Search result
3) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
EBookDroid supports the following ebook and document formats: DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
EBookDroid provides flexible font mapping for PDF documents:
- If an external font is found in the same folder with document, this font will be applied.
- Also, user can define a list of directories (/sdcard/fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
- If an external font in a PDF document has the same family name as one of the font found in these directories, the found font will be applied.
- Otherwise, the appropriate NimbusL font will be used.
EBookDroid 2.0 provides the following extra tools:
- Text selection and external dictionary support.
- Text highlighting
- Free-hand annotations.
- Text notes and page notebooks.
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS ( [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPDS Open Publication Distribution System) protocol. This is the reason the app is requiring permissions for network access.
EBookDroid allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBookDroid provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content. Please refer to the Wiki section of the developers' website for further instructions on how to use such features (don't forget to read the FAQ).
Should you experience any problems, please report them in the Issues section on the developer's website, at the following address: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/.
If you are having issues with a specific document, don't forget to attach it to your question to the developers.
EbookDroid uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that. All MIME types supported by EBookDroid can be found in the Wiki section of the developer's website.
You can have, in the same place, your book library information, your wish list, all your collections, the list of clothes in your closet, best recipes, places visited and anything else.
* Simple, easy to use application with intuitive, user friendly interface.
* You can quickly and easily create and manage catalogs that will contain your collections, lists of items or any kind of objects grouping you want.
* Catalog item information are 100% customizable. You can add, change, delete or reorder any fields.
* Create custom list of values that can be used as catalog item fields.
* Available catalog item fields: one line text, multiline text, number, rating, single select from list of values (combo-box), multi-select from list of values, time picker, date picker, image.
* Display the catalog items as a list with custom text and image.
* Easy to use search to quickly filter items in the catalog.
* Create catalogs based on predefined templates. Available catalog templates for: Books catalog
Anyone can use this application for:
* Organize collectibles of any type.
* Organize your favorite: clothes, jewelry, shoes, music (vinyl, tapes, CDs)...
* Organize your memories, ideas, wish lists, present lists, places you have visited and anything else.
* Manage inventory of sell-able items.
Notepad+ is the universal app for taking notes, drawing, handwriting and sketching right on the screen of your device. Handwrite or type notes, draw with colors, write memos, sketch ideas or schemes, keep a travel journal or make a shopping list - it’s the pen & paper right on your device, available at hand exactly when you need it. Notepad+ is the most capable and intuitive note-taking app ever.
• Handwrite or type when making notes
• Choose pens or highlighters for writing, drawing, and sketching
• Select various colors for them, define the line thickness
• Type notes in with the text tool (fonts and colors available)
• Zoom in, examine and/or paint smaller details. Scroll the area that is zoomed in on, use two fingers to navigate
• Create and store as many notebooks/drawing books as you need in your notepad
• Add multiple notepad pages and navigate through them easily
• Choose from a variety of paper templates
• Create new and keep multiple notes organized in notebooks on your device
• Sort your notes by name or date
• Share your best notes and notebooks: email, print, save to Gallery or open in other apps
• Protect your notes with a passcode: set passcode to any of your notebooks
• Enjoy full note-taking functionality on your tablet or phone
Notepad+ is going to be your perfect assistant wherever you are!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Tests Google Group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100050482874980060588
Books Xpress is an easy-to-use book collection management app that helps you organize all your book inventory and its information in your phone/tablet. Books Xpress lets you manage your items with notes, captured photos, to-do & expense lists, record voice, etc...
This is Ad supported version with 30 title limitation. If you like it, please support us with Pro. Thanks!
OUR INVENTORY APPS
1. Barcode Express
Our basic inventory management app with inventory catalog and check in/out entry management feature.
2. Books Xpress
Inventory manager specialized for books
3. Movie Xpress
Inventory manager specialized for movie, DVD, Blue-ray titles
4. Inventory X
Inventory manager with better check in & out entry management.
. check in/out and transfer a certain inventory in different locations
. see the inventory balance in each locations.
• Manage book inventory
. with multi-level categories
. with multi-level locations
. with tags
. with price and quantity
. with icons
. with UPC, EAN, ISBN, ASIN codes
. attach photo, receipts to item
. generate report
. scan UPC,EAN code
. loaned books
• Manage check in and out transactions
. with time
. with quantity balance update
. import book detail from Amazon
. import Author, Publicher, Publish date ...
. import product photo from Amazon
. product webpage link
• Access Amazon and New Yor Times Hot list
. Top seller
. New releases
. Most wished for
. Sales rank 100
. Google Drive (Spreadsheet & Document format)
. CSV files (Excel compatible)
. Text message & Email
• Extra feature
. Manual Backup/Restore
. Auto-backup scheduler
. Comprehensive search
. Passcode protection
. Simple task list
. Simple expense list
The myBook Lite application conveniently groups these tools in one application to allow a user to maximize organization, interoperability and efficiency.
myBook Lite is a "try before you buy" version of the myBook Standard Edition. It is limited functionality and also limited number of entries compared to the Standard Edition. If you like the application, please support the developer by purchasing the Standard Edition, which has unlimited entries and full save/export capability.
Also please remember that only the Standard Edition will export or save to files (csv, txt, vcs...etc.), this is NOT available in the Lite Edition, so there is no way to transfer data from the Lite Edition to the Standard so please switch to the Standard before storing hundreds of useful events ;)
We would love to get your feedback, to make a better product. Please send your comments and user experiences on our support page: www.myBook-mobile.com/contact.html
Currently Supports Android 2.1 & up Operating Systems
(Optimized for 10 inch 1280 x 800 screens and 7 inch 800 x 480 screens)
Calendar – Event Scheduling and Alarms in Easy views: Year, Month, Week & Day
Contacts – Save, View, Sync and Prioritize Contact information and Photo
Task Lists – Save, View, Update Status and Prioritize
Notes – Save, List, Sort and View Text Notes, Memos…etc.
Save Multiple Projects – Business, School, Personal…etc.
Supports Google Android Speech to Text typing for fast easy data input and updating.
Features available in Standard Version:
All Lite features
Import and Export common formats – txt, csv, vcalendar & vcard
Save unlimited amounts of projects events and lists
Password protection for projects
Priority Support for first 6 months
Product Website: www.myBook-mobile.com
Developer Website: www.indeaengineering.com/products.html
Support Form (for fastest response):
Keywords: mybook, organizer, personal organizer, notes, tasks, contacts, calendar, schedule, events, reminder, address book, month, day, year, alarm, alert, vcal, vcard, text, tasklist, task list, memo, notepad, productivity, organization, phone number, address, email, planner, daily planner, event planner
• Search for libraries by name, or browse a list of nearby libraries.
• Search for books by title, author, or subject and place holds on interesting items.
• Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library.
• Download ebooks from your library’s catalog to your mobile device.
• Check out the latest USA Today and New York Times bestsellers to discover new books.
• Keep track of your library account and manage your checkouts, holds, fees, lists, and account information.
NOTE: This app is only compatible with libraries running SirsiDynix software. Some features may not be enabled by your library. Please contact your library if you have any questions.
My Library is a simple application that helps you to manage your library at books.google.com.
My Library main features:
• utilizes the phone's camera to scan a barcode
• adds/removes books from your books.google.com shelves
• enables you to download pdf of books in public domain
• creates a shelf that shows personalized recommendations to you
• support for tablet devices
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Keep all your recipes in one place
• Search and view recipes from anywhere - in your kitchen or at the store
• Add ingredients to shopping list with one click
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
• Automatically searches multiple online UPC / Bar Code / EAN databases for information about your product
• Export entire library, single catalog, or search results to CSV format file on SD card or to E-Mail
• Supports wide variety of products (Books, Movies, Music, Video Games, and "Other", which can include all kinds of other types of products (including grocery lists, favorite products, etc)).
• Cloud backup and restore.
• Supports external USB barcode scanners on some devices for extra-fast scanning (see http://goo.gl/47pB6 for more info).
• Supports Google TV devices.
Region Databases supported:
• United States
• United Kingdom
Sorry, Australia is NOT supported due to lack of database availability. Drop me an e-mail if you'd like to see your region added.
My Media Catalog is also available for Windows 8 PCs and Tablets via the Windows Store (see http://goo.gl/jky2C). All data exports are cross-compatible with Android, so you can easily move your media database between your Android and Windows devices and PCs!
Questions or issues with My Media Catalog? Check out our new Support Board @ http://goo.gl/ROCcF
A note about the "Accounts" permission as I have had a few inquiries: this permission is required for the Cloud Backup feature. It does not allow access to any of your account data, e-mails, or passwords; only the e-mail address you are using with the phone (which is needed as an identifier for Cloud Backup). Please e-mail me with any further questions.
Special Thanks to Sven Kriebel for the German translation!
Now you can e-mail your collection to yourself as a spreadsheet! Your data is portable, accessible and available wherever you are!
Find missing Issues, create wallpapers, add images, and more!
File your private library easily.
Scan the ISBN from all of your books.
The book list is on your smartphone, not on any server.
Click on a book title of your list and you can see details about it, such as a photo, the author(s), publisher, description, categories, number of pages and link to corresponding Google Books Page.
- no ads!