Hal has become infected with a zombie virus, and is now one of the undead. It's not his fault, and now he is trying to survive. Help Hal stay alive by consuming human brains so he can keep on running and possibly get to the end of this crazy adventure.
Hungry Hal is a fun, 2d endless runner game. It could also be called a 2d path runner. Either way, you help Hal avoid obstacles by dashing him between 3 paths. Along the way your brain meter will start to dwindle so you need to constantly be munching on brains to stay alive. Hal is a hungry zombie after all.
- Addictive Gameplay
- 5 Increasingly Difficult Levels. (Including a Farm, Forest and Highway)
- Collect bones to buy power ups
- 4 powerups to help aid your adventure
- Cool, funny and humorous graphics and sounds.
- Full Gamecenter support to keep track of your high scores and you can compete in one of 3 leaderboards.
- Game center achievements. Future upgrades will expand on Achievements.
- Actually a free game, f2p (Free to play)
- Great zombie game for kids and the rest of the family too. Making it a great game to play together and try to top one another high scores.