Thank you very much.
How to play: drag and drop the letters to create a word correctly described picture.
It's a fun way to practice spelling in the native language and others foreign language! and build vocabulary.
It is ideal for all ages!
With each word spelled correctly, you earn coins which you can use to unlock more collections!
Each image has its associated word in Spanish and English, which promotes language learning.
Encourages learning in a motivating way through awards and due to the treatment of errors, children do not fear mistakes.
The game lets the user choose the level of difficulty they want at any time, what language they want to practise and whether or not have clues.
The "easy" level allows to little kids learn to write. The application helps spell the word correctly!
★ Languages: English and Spanish
★ Over 500 words to spell
★ 3 Levels of difficulty
★ 8 Collections of Words (Food / Animals / Tools / Home / Holidays / Instruments / Clothes / Vehicles)
★ Reward for each correct word, which encourages children to moving forward.
★ Use of clues.
★ Audio and nice music that children love.
★ Simple design and very intuitive for children.
★ High-quality graphics.
★ You can share your achievements on Facebook, Twitter and email.
If you like the game, please rate the app to help us keep improving the game and create new ones. Thank You !!!
Sound Easy? not with today rush of information.
☆Memory Spell☆ - Play this Free Word Spelling Game to Test your Memory and Learn New Words in English.
This simple app is designed to help you learn how to spell, train your memory and explore new words.
In these days it is most important to work the mind and train your brain.
Use your smart device to improve your brain response time, learn a new word in english, upgrade your spelling skills and clear your mind !
Good for Kids and Adults who want to practice and learn word spelling.
☆ Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment - the tests gets harder as you win and easier if you fail!
☆ Hear & Spell - hear the words and get vocal hints during the game
☆ Smart Scoring - Each Word is worth by it's difficulty - harder words gives you more points, make streaks to double your points!
☆ Typo's correction! - Don't worry for misspelling words, Spelling Corrector for each misspelled word will fix your spelling errors and mistakes! learn the correct spelling - the easy way !
☆ Perk Integrated! - Memory Spell Is Perk Integrated so you can earn Real Money just by playing!, collect perk points, claim them and buy cool stuff!
Memory Spell is good for experts as well as total beginners. now LETS SPELL!
Once you open the app, you'll get a random word from the Oxford 3000™ Word List (Other word list such as 'First Grade' and 'SAT' are also available).
When you are ready, the word will disappear, and after a few seconds you will be asked to type it.
Gain points with each correct answer.With each new word the difficulty rises and the tests change accordingly.
Check if you know the words you get, learn the ones you don't - and train your memory!
"The keywords of the Oxford 3000™ have been carefully selected by a group of language experts and experienced teachers as the words which should receive priority in vocabulary study because of their importance and usefulness".
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
Kids Learn to Read is the part of Intellijoy's best-selling reading curriculum series. It is preceded by Kids ABC Letters and Kids ABC Phonics and followed by Kids ABC Trains and Kids Sight Words.
In addition to the three activities available in this free version, the paid version has three extra activities - Word Ball, Word Magic and Rocket Words.
Featured at the Google I/O conference, Kids Learn to Read is a delightful game that invites preschool-aged children to blend sounds into words, read and form simple words, identify spoken words and learn word families.
Its six sections include:
★ In Magic Letter Bridge kids learn to blend letter sounds into words by moving Tommy the Turtle across the letter bridge as each letter is sounded out and a word is formed and pronounced. Your kids can hand Tommy a skateboard to make him go faster as they become comfortable with blending the sounds.
★ With Skateboards and Helmets children practice reading as they are asked to fit Tommy's animal friends with skateboards and helmets.
★ In Turn the Blocks kids make words in a way that's fun by turning real-looking blocks with letters on each side until the word is spelled out.
★ Through Word Ball children learn to identify spoken words by helping Tommy bat the right ball.
★ With Word Magic kids learn about word families as they fill the corresponding pot with potion and watch magic happen
★ In Rocket Words children get to practice word families as they assemble and launch a rocket into space
If your children do not know the alphabet sounds yet, we recommend our Kids ABC Phonics app. And if your kids need to learn or practice the names of the letters, try our Kids ABC Letters app.
Every section is designed to let children enjoy success time after time and receive positive reinforcement from the likable teacher, so they want to keep learning. Once your child is involved and happy, you can relax, with the assurance that he or she is having a great time - and learning.
This is an educational math game for your kids and a perfect math workout for your kids also a perfect challenge for you - They are free!
» Additions - bringing two or more numbers (or things) together to make a new total.
» Subtractions - taking one number away from another.
» Multiplications - repeated addition.
» Divisions - Splitting into equal parts or groups. It is the result of "fair sharing".
» Sorting - sorting number as descending and ascending.
» Counting - Counting number from 1 to 100
Children are educated through a series of educational stages. They vary around the world, some countries describe the different stages in years, whereas other countries use a system of grades.
Helpful voice narrating, colorful graphics, and great sound effects will help your kids learn letters, spelling, math, and more! Designed using real world preschool and kindergarten curriculum's and uses common core state standards. Includes 3 free games, unlock all 12 games through a simple in-app purchase.
- Shapes and Colors: Identify shape and color differences
- Letters: Learn letters with helpful pictures
- Counting: Count with helpful voice narration
- Memory: Flip and match cards
- Alphabet: Pop bubbles while learn the alphabet
- Addition: Add fruit together to learn addition
- Puzzles: Fun and colorful puzzles
- Spelling: Spell hundreds of words with helpful voice narration
- Subtraction: Pop fruit to help learn subtraction
- Positions: Learn left, right, and center
- Nouns and Verbs: Identify the difference between nouns and verbs
- Counting Down: Count down from 10 and launch a rocket
Perfect for kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play.
Ages: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 year old.
If you have purchased the games already and they are now showing locked you can tap the i or ? in the upper right corner, and then tap 'Restore Purchase' to unlock the games again for free!
If you enjoy this app, please try all of our fun and educational apps for kids:
Preschool and Kindergarten Learning Games
Barnyard Games For Kids
101 Kids Puzzles
1st Grade Learning Games
2nd Grade Learning Games
3rd Grade Learning Games
4th Grade Learning Games
5th Grade Learning Games
6th Grade Learning Games
Barnyard Puzzles For Kids
Coloring Book Fun
Preschool Learning Fun
Owl and Pals Preschool Lessons
Learn with Caillou are 5 apps for pre-school children (3 - 6 years old) with highly educational contents around 5 cognitive areas:
GAMES and EXERCISES:
Numbers & Shapes (Maths): - Counting - Matching amounts - Reading numbers - Understanding shape and size - Building shape patterns - Memory development
Listening & Reading (Language): - The Alphabet - Phonics & Simple Spelling - Making Words -Handwriting - Reading Simple Words - Building Vocabulary
Nature and Objects (The world around): The four seasons - Animals - Plants - Materials - Human body - Living Things - Nature - Sorting objects
Time and Sequences: Calendars - Ordering Events - Comparing Past & Present - Clocks - Time - Months - Days of the Week
Direction and Space: The Concept of Space - Direction - Symmetries - Position - Movement
- Memory games
- A catalogue of stickers
- A drawing notebook
- Games as the guiding thread for learning and reinforcement
- An immediate answer about the completion of the exercise
- Motivation through an efficient awards system (stickers notebook)
- Kids take part in their own learning process
The FREE download includes a part of the application, “Numbers and Shapes.” If you want to use the rest of apps, you will have to buy them.
COMMENTS AND SUPPORT
We will thank your comments and assessment. You can also get more info and contact us through our websites:
You can follow us on :
© 2013 COOKIE JAR ENTERTAINMENT™Chouette Publishing.
Kids Learn Alphabet & Numbers is an educational app for preschoolers or toddlers to learn English alphabet from A to Z and numbers 1-10. Kids learn the alphabet and numbers, how to read it and how to write.
Your kids will enjoy playing with this app and will learn alphabet and numbers
* Kids learn alphabet from ABC to Z with pronunciation
* Kids learn alphabet with sample words.
* Kids learn numbers with pronunciation
* Tap the screen or button to repeat the letter and word
* Learn how to write alphabet and numbers
* Tablets support
We also added 5 more items in each category for you to unlock and decorate your Princess and her kingdom!
This game brings a new world for your toddler to play in, while learning and growing: the Magical World of Princesses! You’re gonna have a great time helping your little ones learn new shapes, words and numbers, and progressively improve their memory, logic and attention in 8 educational exercises.
- Differences - Identify which item doesn’t belong to the string
- Shapes - put the magical princess object in the right form
- Matching - tap the two identical cards
- Numbers - count to 15 and draw the shape of the object
- Puzzle - match the pieces to recreate the image
- Letter - learn the alphabet letters by tapping the right one
- Memory - remember where are the two identical objects
- Logic - guess which princess object comes next
- After every level, the users will unlock a reward from the thousands available ones
Let us know what you think!
We value our users' opinion and strive to always offer the best experience we can. So please feel free to contact us at any time at email@example.com for any suggestions you may have, questions, bugs, ideas or for anything you'd like to share with us.
Important for parents:
This App is free to install and play.
You can remove the ads from the game with the available in-app purchase from the Shop. This purchase will be made with real money.
If you want to restrict this option, you can disable in-app purchases on your device.
Using particular exercises, the game teaches children to recognize and memorize the sound and shape of number and letters, working both visually and aurally!
The method used for learning letters and numbers involves your child tracing the letters and numbers shown on the screen with their finger several times.
This simple exercise, in addition to helping the memory, helps solve the problem of writing letters backwards, particularly with letters such as "S," "Z," and "N."
Playing let's you discover many other sensory exercises that help children learn the numbers and the alphabet!
For information visit our website: http://www.a3bgamelab.com
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/games4toddlers
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/a3bgamelab
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Funny educational games for kids 2, 3, 4 years old.
To expand knowledge, you can choose the language. Currently available in English and Spanish.
- You just have to choose the word spelled correctly!
- The game contains hundreds of the most misspelled words.
- Race against time and improve spellings of the young learners.
Appropriate for young learners
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
- Learn professions and match the relations.
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds.
- Solve mazes of increasing difficulties.
- Guess the sound of musical instruments.
- Solve puzzles with fun images and stimulating music.
- Learn to draw in 4 steps! like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw dozens of different objects and create amazing pictures.
- Children can choose their options by themselves
- multiple levels of difficulty, increasing the complexity and fighting against time.
- stimulates the intellect, overcoming challenges and difficulties.
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool for interface of preschoolers and up.
・Suitable for right brain exercise, the graphics right brain activation. Improve the observation of the brain, cognitive ability, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination.
・Improve the response speed and the coordination of the brain and the body. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
・Simple and convenient, easy to operate. Suitable for children, the elderly, their families and friends to play together. Very convenient to use.
・Improve children's memory capacity, and ability to concentrate. The development of children's cognitive skills, and improve the level of education.
・It can also be used as the best educational tools to help children. Help training and observation of the child's brain, cognitive, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination to improve. Reaction speed and coordination of the brain and hand. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, toys, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into 4 steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
Play and have fun learning numbers in different languages.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- It's specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
- days of week for kids free
- education quotes
- educational games for kindergarten
- abc flashcards for kids, teens, adults
- logical apps for toddlers
- sounds of letters
- animal sounds for toddlers
- colors for toddlers app free
- entertain game and apps for preschoolers
- shapes for babies apps
- numbers for kids games
- calendar for baby
- talking alphabet
- edu flashcards for kids
- educational baby games free
- education puzzle and quiz
- human body parts for education
- real cute animals for toddlers
- shapes and colors
- baby learn abc and numbers
- letters and numbers
- teacher apps and quest
- learning abc with fun
- math puzzle games for kids
- educational games for kids age 10 and for adults, activities free kindergarten
- learning games for kids
- children recognize letters
- phonics education
- baby learn real english words
- help parents teach their kids
- train memory
- improve pronunciation
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play.
Game based learning (GBL) is a type of game play that has defined learning outcomes. Generally, game based learning is designed to balance subject matter with gameplay and the ability of the player to retain and apply said subject matter to the real world.
Educational entertainment (also referred to by the portmanteau "edutainment", which is education + entertainment) is any entertainment content that is designed to educate as well as to entertain. Content with a high degree of both educational and entertainment value is known as edutainment. There also exists content that is primarily educational but has incidental entertainment value. Finally, there is content that is mostly entertaining but can be seen to have some educational value.
Word Search For Kids 2 is a Word Search Puzzle Game specially designed for Kids between ages 4 and 8. With bright graphics and easy controls, everyone will fall in love with Word Search For Kids 2.
Kids will engage and have fun while they're Learning new Great Words. Find an easy and intuitive game interface for Kids.
This sequel has over 200 words to find, improved graphics and touch controls. If you and your kids loved Word Search For Kids, they will do back flips when they see Word Search For Kids 2.
FIND HERE: Kids games, Free Word Search for Kids, Wordsearch for Kids and more!
WANNA FIND MORE GAME KIDS? http://elf-games.com/
The object of the game is simple, when an alien fires the correct answer to the problem, you let it pass and the city sucks up that bomb and converts it into a counter attack. You tap on all wrong answers to stop them for destroying your city.
- Simple Touch Controls
- Colorful graphics
- Engaging Sounds
- Learn while playing
- Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication Included
Great for students in 1st (first), 2nd (second) and 3rd grade that are trying to learn their math facts. Math Commander removes the boring feeling memorizing flash cards. If your son or daughter is struggling to remember their math facts, then set them up on Math Commander and have them keep trying to beat their high score.
Crazy aliens are attacking our city with number bombs! Luckily we have designed a weapon that lets us turn the tide. Here is how you use it:
1. Let Correct Answers go to power up the cannon.
2. Tap on wrong answers to keep the city safe.
3. If the answer is more than 1 digit, let the correct numbers go in order to begin the charge sequence.
4. Watch our plasma missiles take out the alien forces!
Coming in the next update:
Ability Pause Game
Random Operation - This mode will chose a random problem from Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
Do you have what it takes to help Hal in this free zombie game? Go on a full zombie assault as you move Hal between one of 3 paths to help him avoid obstacles and collect bones to buy new upgrades. Compete for high score in 3 different leaderboards, and be the first of your friends to unlock all of the achievements. Hungry Hal may be undead and have a craving for brains, but at the end of the day, he just wants to survive the apocalypse just like everyone else. Help the friendliest zombie you ever met reach the end. Hal is no stupid zombie, he wants to live.
Hungry Hal is a fun, 2d endless runner game. It could also be called a 2d path runner. Either way, you help Hal avoid obstacles by dashing him between 3 paths. Along the way your brain meter will start to dwindle so you need to constantly be munching on brains to stay alive. Hal is a hungry zombie after all.
- Addictive Gameplay
- 5 Increasingly Difficult Levels. (Including a Farm, Forest and Highway)
- Collect bones to buy power ups
- 4 powerups to help aid your adventure
- Cool, funny and humorous graphics and sounds.
- Full Gamecenter support to keep track of your high scores and you can compete in one of 3 leaderboards.
- Game center achievements. Future upgrades will expand on Achievements.
- Actually a free game, f2p (Free to play)
- Great zombie game for kids and the rest of the family too. Making it a great game to play together and try to top one another high scores.
Play Hungry Hal Today!!!
Wake and Game 8.9/10
"Play this game, I am not really a mobile game player but I found myself playing it over and over. It has what a lot of games lack now a days…FUN"
"I found Hungry Hal to be a brilliant game. It's addicting, well organized and reminds you what a game is supposed to be; A game."
"If you love games like Jetpack Joyride, Nuts! and Forest Runner, you will fall in love with this game"
"Hal has got to be one the funniest zombie games ever made. I couldn't stop laughing at the crazy cast of characters"
"Free to play zombies games are hard to come by, especially ones that are truly Free!"
"This ranks up there with some of the greatest endless runners of all time like gravity guy, jetpack joyride, ninjump and even temple run"
- Easy and intuitive controls for kids that love fishing.
- Kids love the bright and colorful graphics.
- Suction cup harpoon gun instead of hooks make the game a little less cruel.
- 3 different powerups to help you score big points. Including bait, and slow motion
- Quick, time based, arcade style game play with no in app purchases.
Tap the screen to make Hal move up slightly, gravity will make him come down. This game is hard, but rewarding.
Leaderboard and Achievements coming in the next update.
Completely Ad Free!