Take control of your city’s defense system to stop and alien invasion. Math Commander is a fun game for kids to learn their math facts in Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication.
The object of the game is simple, when an alien fires the correct answer to the math problem, you let it pass and the city sucks up that bomb and converts it into a counter attack. You tap on all wrong math answers to stop them for destroying your city.
- Simple Touch Controls
- Colorful graphics
- Engaging Sounds
- Learn while playing
- Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication Math Facts Included
Great for students in 1st (first), 2nd (second) and 3rd grade that are trying to learn their math facts. Math Commander removes the boring feeling memorizing flash cards. If your son or daughter is struggling to remember their math facts, then set them up on Math Commander and have them keep trying to beat their high score.
Crazy aliens are attacking our city with number bombs! Luckily we have designed a weapon that lets us turn the tide. Here is how you use it:
1. Let Correct Answers go to power up the cannon.
2. Tap on wrong answers to keep the city safe.
3. If the answer is more than 1 digit, let the correct numbers go in order to begin the charge sequence.
4. Watch our plasma missiles take out the alien forces!
Coming in the next update:
Ability Pause Game
Random Operation - This mode will chose a random problem from Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.