Turn your Android device into a wireless television! Use this app with a Sat>IP compliant server device to receive live TV anywhere in your home network.
• Watch, pause, fast forward and rewind live TV
• Record your favourite shows directly on your Android device
• Program guide for up to seven days with detailed show information
• Country-specific channel presets for blazingly fast setup
• Sat>IP compliant server device
• One of these Android devices:
- Google: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
- HTC: One S, One X
- Samsung Galaxy: Note, Note II, Note 3, S II, S III, S III mini, S4, S4 Mini, S5, S6, S7, Tab 2, Tab 3 8.0
- Huawei: Honor 5, Honor 6, Mate 7
Eyetv Sat>IP requires an Android device with a 1 GHz or faster dual-core ARM CPU, USB host mode functionality and Android 4.0.3 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later. Playback of MPEG-4/H.264 video requires a processor with NEON support (e.g. Tegra3).
• The amount of EPG data varies by broadcaster and may not be available.
• Performance may be limited by network bandwidth. 802.11n Wi-Fi is recommended.
• Eyetv Sat>IP supports MPEG-2 video in standard and high definition, MPEG-4/H.264 video in standard definition as well as DVB radio, if available. High definition MPEG-4/H.264 channels or encrypted programs are not supported.