Turn your Android device into a mobile television! Use this app with an EyeTV Tivizen mobile TV tuner to enjoy live broadcasts anywhere you go! Experience the freedom of watching live television, untethered from the internet.
• Watch live TV on your Android device anywhere you go
• No internet connection required
• Watch, pause, fast forward and rewind live TV
• NEW: Record your favourite shows directly on your Android device
• NEW: Program guide for up to seven days with detailed show information
About the EyeTV Tivizen TV Tuner
This app requires an EyeTV Tivizen device. The EyeTV Tivizen mobile TV tuner has a small, extendable and extremely robust aerial that receives the television signal (DTT/DVB-T/TNT/Freeview). EyeTV Tivizen transmits that TV signal over to your Android device or computer. It sets up its own Wi-Fi hotspot to be accessed by computers and mobile devices within that network. EyeTV Tivizen does not require an internet connection and gives you unlimited TV without touching your data plan.
EyeTV Tivizen also works great as a wireless TV tuner for a Mac or PC. Watch, record, edit and enjoy live TV on your computer, completely free from cables. Also, EyeTV Tivizen can be connected directly with a Mac and PC via USB cable. The EyeTV Tivizen mobile TV tuner comes with award-winning EyeTV software for Mac and THC software for Windows.
• EyeTV Tivizen
• DTT/DVB-T/TNT/Freeview coverage
• One of these Android devices:
- Google: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
- HTC: One S, One X
- Samsung Galaxy: Note, Note II, S II, S III, S III mini, S4, S6, S7, Tab 2
- Huawei: Honor 5, Honor 6, Mate 7
EyeTV Tivizen requires an Android device with a 1 GHz or faster dual-core ARM CPU and Android 4.0.3 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later. Playback of MPEG-4/H.264 video requires a processor with NEON support (e.g. Tegra3).
• Please make sure you own a Tivizen by Elgato to enjoy this app. This app will not work with devices of other brands.
• The EyeTV Tivizen app can display electronic program guide information transmitted in the DVB-T stream. The availability and amount of program information varies depending on the channel.
• EyeTV Tivizen supports MPEG-2 and MPEG-4/H.264 video in standard definition as well as DVB-T radio, if available. High definition channels, encrypted programs and/or DVB-T2 broadcasts are not supported.
• DTT/DVB-T/TNT/Freeview broadcasts vary in bitrate. Playback quality of high bitrate channels may be limited by 802.11g Wi-Fi network bandwidth.