To use this app goto the image you would like to save. Click menu and then share. In the share menu you will see Save to SD Card. The image will be saved on your SDCard. The image will then be avaliable in your gallery.
If files saved fail to show you may need to reboot your device. Future saves should then appier ok. Most devices do not require a reboot, unfortunatly, some do.
If you have any problems please mail the developer. I'm unable to reply direct to feedback.
Do you ever want to save your photo and movie files into your SDCard ?
Do you want to save your Contacts into your SDCard ?
Can you save your text or html files into SDCard ?
This is for you!!!
Touch "Share" or "Send" menu item and Select "Share To SDCard". That's all !!!
You can check your files under "Share2SDCard" folder on your SDCard.
* Save all your text into your SDCard
* Save your Contacts into your SDCard
* Save all your voice, music and movie files into your SDCard
* Save the images of Picasa Web Album into your SDCard
- Show Database Error
- Added ActionBar
- Support Froyo
- Added Settings Screen
- Added Shared History Screen
- Added a permission for other applications to read the Shared History DB
- Added Help
if you meet any bugs by chance please send me an email not below :).
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK ONLY! MAKE A FULL BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING, THE APPLICATION CAN DAMAGE YOUR DEVICE
Issues, questions or suggestions? Please e-mail me directly, developers have no way to respond to Market comments.
Please write in simple English, as I have troubles understanding it!
The application installs a script, that allows you to move applications, data and some cache to sd-ext partition and back. You can specify what needs to be moved from within the application.
Supports moving to sd-ext:
1. App, Paid app and Private app
2. Applications data
3. Dalvik and download cache
Supports mounting sd-ext as ext4
Moving Applications data (/data/data) to sd-ext - Lower performance!!!
Translated to: English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Slovak, French, Italian, Croatian and Indonesian.
More info: http://apps.krikun.ru/s2e.php
Not all apps are shown, only apps that have a listed preference for storage location. If no preference was made by the application, it cannot be moved.
For long-term maintenance, install SDWatch, which will immediately notify you if a newly installed application can be moved.
PERMISSIONS ARE ONLY NEEDED FOR ADS! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK OUT THE DONATE VERSION!
This is a GUI for Darktremor A2SD Scripts.
You can easily view and configure your A2SD script settings.
- A2SD Darktremor Scripts V220.127.116.11 and above.
- Show where Apps are stored and Toggle from Internal to EXT
- Show if Zipalign runs on boot and Toggle
- Show if swap is activated and toggle
- Set swappiness
- Show where dalvik-cache is and move it
- Enable/Disable Dalvik JIT
- Set Dalvik Heapsize (for now only values between 12 and 32, i do not know if any values in this margin are good!)
- Set the internal Low Memory Killer to different levels (there also is an explanation included)
- German translation
- now checks for remaining space before moving Dalvik-Cache anywhere (error prevention)
- System Info Screen which shows: free/used ram, free/used swap, free/used internal memory, free/used sd-ext, free/used space on /cache/ (more things to come ...)
- a2sd beta is supported
- (rudimentary) helpmenu
Languages: English, Italian (thanks zorginho), Spanish(thanks 23r9i0), French(thanks tazman1963), German, Serbian (thanks magla111), Turkish(thanks android202)