Setup a Simple "Rule" by stating from Which SenderID the OTP or Message alert is received and to which destination Contact number does the user wish the same to be auto forwarded and the App shall work in background and do the work for you.
Specific Use Cases :
1. A Client needs to intimate the OTP received from MyGovt SenderID everytime to his CA Consultant everytime he needs to file his GST returns.
2. An employee needs to call his Boss for OTP everytime he needs to make a payment for online bookings like his Train journey, hotel bookings, Movies etc
3. A wife has to call her husband for OTP in case she is using her husband’s credit card for online shopping.
4. A person may be using two Mobile Phones but is taking only one Mobile phone abroad with International Roaming facility and wants the SMS received on his another phone in India to be forwarded to his Mobile phone which he is carrying abroad.
1. Inbox: Inbox displays messages which are forwarded to you on the basis of Rules set by other user using the App. You may also receive a SMS separately.
2. Outbox: Outbox displays messages which are forwarded to destination Contact Number as per Rules configured by you.
3. For Rules: Define Sender ID/Mobile number whose SMS you want to forward and insert the destination Contact number to which the message received from that Sender ID is to be forwarded.
4. For settings: Specify your Name ( or Nickname ) which shall be appended with the message received from the sender ID and forwarded to destination Contact number. Also, in case of dual SIM, select the network service provider which shall be used for SMS to be forwarded. Carrier charges shall apply.
5. Call Back: Notifies the destination contact person that you are expecting his/her call back through push notifications. Just an added feature! Best luck!