lets you use your Android device to forward ports over a tethered connection, perfect for hosting servers or opening your NAT type for gaming. This app allows you to use your Android device as a gateway to a webserver, media server or game server (just to name a few).Features:
• Create and remove port forwarding rules
• Port forward through TCP, UDP or both at the same time
• Forward from every available network adapter on your device
• User friendly UI lets you easily manage rules
• Import and Export rules
• Get help through a fully featured support pageFwd HomepageFwd Support Site This app does not have access to privileged ports below 1024, and we do not support forwarding from port ranges.