Unhandy, need to set daily Every day I need to set the time at which to end the do not disturb. Pretty annoying. Also, I dislike that when I silence my Sony z3c, I do not automatically get a dialog how long the dnd should last.
Waste of Time I'm sure it works but couldn't be bothered to try it out because the program will not let you try out features unless you pay for it. Dumb. Oh well, there are others. NEXT.
This app does nothing This app has absolutely no features. Basically, to have the mentioned features, you have to pay once you install the app. Again, this app has no functionality unless you pay.
Brilliant This app is very easy to learn and use. Just say how long you want it on for and it does its job and you can tell it the exceptions for contacts and app alerts.
I know what the main purpose of this app is but it would be nice to have a trial period of the paid version to see if the premium features work for us
Whitelist option doesn't work, and whitelist optiob is the only reason I installed this app in the first place.
- Minor changes
- 'Ignore Whitelist calls' menu added
- UI changed slightly for Lollipop
- Minor bug fixes
- Japanese Translation updated (Credit: Aiko Okamoto)
- Swedish Translation added (Credit: Kristoffer Olsson)
- You can customize whitelist ringtone sound
- Whitelist will work even if 'Cancel' is pressed on Silent Mode+ dialog. (Option to turn off this feature is also added)
Quickly put your phone on silent or back to normal with the press of a button.