I really like the app. However, the fact that I can't download files from my email or LMS (Moodle) without going to the website is slightly irritating.
Login system is extremely stupid. Why on the Earth I should enter my damn password when I can use my finger print?
not comfortable but does the work (slowly)
This app takes forever to do anything. It will log you out even if you check the "keep me signed in" box. There have been multiple times where it says my login name and password are incorrect and I'll hit sign in again, without erasing and typing things again, and it will log me in no problem. So that's fun. If it were up to me I would hide from this app forever, but for whatever reason my school is insistent we use this useless/frustrating app. It's garbage, if you don't have to use this specific app then don't, please oh please don't use this app.
Because I go to the Whitby Campus at DC it doesn't show my courses or grades or anything. It basically says that I'm not a student because I don't go to the main campus. This is ridiculous. Oh but they give you a map of Whitby. Very disappointed. Useless.
New in 5.2:
• Course Section Registration search results now include section start/end date
• Improved dial-to calling from within Android app
• Support for Android 4.3.x through Android 8
• Support for Android’s new effects for launch icons
• Support for Android 8 notification categories ‘Messages’ and ‘Nearby’
• Bug fixes and UI improvements
Students and Staff members from Colleges using Omnivox, here is your App!