Android allows applications to register for a variety of events supported by the system, to be started whenever such an event triggers.
This allows applications to do important work in the background, but may sometimes also slow down the system.
AutoStart Check helps you keep control over your phone by letting you know what goes on behind your back and even remove an application from a particular event (this only for rooted devices).
Hope you like this. If you do, don't forget to rate and/or donate.
For ANY issue please contact me on my email.
All my applications are free but there are supported by ads.
Most of the permissions are requested by the ads providers as following:
AdMob, MobFox, InMobi, Millenial Media, JumpTap - INTERNET
AdMob, InMobi, Millenial Media, JumpTap - ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
MobFox, JumpTap - READ_PHONE_STATE
MobFox, InMobi - ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
MobFox, InMobi, JumpTap - ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
MobFox, Millenial Media - WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
InMobi - ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
You can check all these on their sites:
AdMob - https://developers.google.com/mobile-ads-sdk/docs/ where you must select android and under permissions you will see the INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
InMobi - http://developer.inmobi.com/wiki/index.php?title=InMobi_Mediation_SDK_Integration_Guide_for_Android – INTERNET, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
JumpTap - https://support.jumptap.com/index.php/Jumptap_Android_SDK_Integration – INTERNET, READ_PHONE_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
Millennial Media - http://docs.millennialmedia.com/android-SDK/AndroidSDKInstall.html – INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
MobFox - https://github.com/mobfox/MobFox-Android-SDK/blob/master/AndroidManifest.xml – INTERNET, READ_PHONE_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Please read below to know what these app does:
Your apps can register receivers for certain events. Some of these events include when your phone boots up, when your data connection changed, if you have bluetooth enabled or you took a new picture. AutoStart Manager lists all these receivers and allows you to disable them with a click of a button!
After you disable a broadcast receiver the app will no longer be able to know when that event takes place. For example, if you disabled a receiver that knew when your phone rebooted then that app won't start up at boot anymore.
Disabling activities, services and receivers can cause some apps to no longer work properly. Please use this app with caution. There is a feature in the app to allow you to restore all the receivers to their default state.
Root is required for this app to enable or disable receivers. You should also check out ROM Toolbox on the Google Play Store which has included this app and much more!
Hi customers, please download this application at:
Because this application will not be updated again by the developer
It is a tool to keep control over your phone.
Do you want to have control over automatically starting applications?
Autostarts is an ultimate tool that lets you disable all the autostarting apps you don't need.
Autostarts shows you what apps run on phone startup, and what other events trigger in the background. Root users can disable unwanted autostarts and speed up their phone boot.
Note: Root-Access *is* required to make changes. Otherwise, this application will be read-only.
Please rate this app, instead of giving one star better send feedback.
KW: autostarts manager, autostart manager, autostarts, autostart, autorun manager, autorun editor, autorun, startup manager, startup editor, startup, events trigger manager
Run selected applications or manage WiFi automatically after device boot.
Immediately or select delay.
Many tasks can be defined, and user can create his own sequence.
- Run apps
- Other: Turn ON WiFi, Turn OFF Wifi, Go Homescreen (maybe more in future)
If there is something to improve mail us instead of low rating,
app will be upgraded as soon as possible.
If you want to add task, just click Add button.
If you want to remove task quickly, just click task on list.
Autorun Autostart app is running background,
when there are no more tasks to do, it is finishing itself to release RAM memory.
Turn ON Wifi (No delay - immediately)
Start DLNA Server App (delay 30sec)
Start XBMC App (delay 1min 10sec)
Create your own sequence, maybe you want to autostart on device boot other apps:
Facebook, Skype, Radio, Camera, and more...
Currently layout is optimized for phones, but we are working on tablets and android box tv dongle version.
Enjoy the app.
Autorun Manager (formerly Autorun Killer) is an ultimate tool that lets you disable all the autostarting apps you don't need. Unfortunately this app is misunderstood many times so please read help carefully and/or mail the developer if you have questions.
There are many applications that automatically start when you turn on your device; many of these you don't use or need, they just consume your valuable resources. This app sports a basic mode for the regular users and an advanced mode for power users with rooted devices.
Autorun Manager in basic mode lets you manage applications that start up when you boot your device. Applications are terminated right after they start, but if the application is programmed to restart itself this can fail. Please note that some applications are written so that they cannot be stopped because of the android system design. These kind of applications are marked as 'self-restarter' and are better to be left enabled.
In advanced mode you gain control over all the system-wide events and enable-disable application starts. This is the ultimate solution to control what you want to be started, but you also can break apps, so this feature is only for experienced users with rooted devices.
PRO key app is available on the market!
Donators and PRO users receive additional features:
- no ads
- basic mode's prevent restart feature is selectable
- can block more than 10 receivers in advanced mode
- Chuck Norris mode enabled
- application freezing
If you have questions or face any problems please write me a mail.
kw: autorun, autostart, startup, manage, profile, optimize, speedup, root, magyar
Autorun Manager is an super tool that helps you to analyze the autorun behavior and lets you can disable or remove autorun components of an app.
The tool provides 2 methods to disable autorun for both rooted device and non-rooted device. Please read the help doc to get more information.
Yes, it provides remove function for non-rooted devices, that is a big difference with other autorun tools. Feel free to use it! (But please note this feature is only available for user apps)
kw: autorun, autostart, startup, manage, profile, optimize, speedup, root
Do you hate the car/desk dock app popping out when using a holster or in a car dock or a broken/defective USB port? Do you want to suppress the dock event completely? Try NoDock trial(another app) on your ROOTED phone now.
NoDock can intercept the desk/car dock event at OS layer, Android won't know about it. The result is: no state change, no screen on, no dock app launching.
DON'T buy NoDock if you don't need this perfect suppression or the unique features NoDock provides. There're free apps on the market that do the imperfect suppression already.
Moreover, CyanogenMod 7(maybe 6 too, unverified) have a setting to disable the "Dock Observer" which could achieve the core feature of NoDock v0.1 though at a different level. (NoDock at kernel level, CM7 at Android level) Be sure to try this out before buying NoDock as not most of you really need the unique features of it.
Some Android device such as Milestone/Droid series, Nexus One, G2.....etc use the hall effect(magnetic field change) sensor to trigger the desk/car dock mode. So if you're using a holster, it maybe irritating you.
NoDock can completely suppress this disadvantage. Or turn it to an advantage dramatically by using the auto-suspend/wake features.
Visit website for more info.
1. Use with bag/cases that has a magnet for phones that trigger dock mode by magnetic field change.
2. Suppress the dock mode when using the phone in car dock.(such as HTC Evo 4G)
3. Use the dock(eg. Milestone's media station) as a phone holder that won't affect the operation of the phone when docking/undocking frequently.
4. Auto suspend/wake(the same effect as power button) the phone when entering/leaving the dock.
5. Allow normal dock usage if the dock is powered, suppress otherwise.
6. Prevent the dock mode when the phone has a broken USB port!
-Auto-load on startup/undock
-Widget to load/unload
-Auto suspend/wake the phone on dock/undock for certain phones
-Allow dock event to pass thru normally if dock is powered
This app is different than any other dock blocker that it requires the ROOT privilege to work at the OS layer. Google "android root" to know more.
If you see some features that is not supported on your phone, email me, I need access to the phone in order to make it right.
About refund, try to contact me via email and let me know your difficulties.
nodock, No Dock, holster, nothize
For all change logs, read from the app's "About".
Over 5,000,000 users have already enjoyed Super Task Killer FREE. Join them and Download Free Now!
☆ BEST ALTERNATIVE ☆
4 reasons to "Kill" other Task Killer/Task Manager:
+ Not only saves your battery & memory by killing apps but itself uses much less battery than others. This kind of app should be the smallest one on your Android device;
+ Tells you clearly which apps have been killed and how much memory has been recovered;
+ Multiple languages supported such as: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and so on;
+ Supports android phones with Android 2.0/2.1 (Eclair), Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3+ (Ginger Bread), Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1/4.1/4.3 (Jelly Bean);
+ Protects your Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy mini, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG, Motorola Droid, Huawei etc.
☆ WHY KILL TASKS ☆
+ Save battery:
- Some cool games and apps really use up your battery fast, STK kills them with just one click;
- Keep Facebook and Twitter details safe after logging in through a browser. STK will close the browsers completely to protect your account and privacy safe.
+ Speed up phone’s performance:
- It is easy to fill your Android with apps once you first get it, but the more apps you have, the slower your Android will become. STK kills the apps that you aren’t using, thereby freeing up memory to be used by more important apps.
- As some apps always auto start, you can set an auto kill in your STK to regularly kill them!
☆ FEATURES ☆
Download the free Super Task Killer from NQ Mobile to get the following:
+ Task killer, kill running tasks and apps;
+ Auto-kill tasks at set times;
+ One click kill-task widget;
+ Set a different security level of apps or programs running in the background.
Dear, if you've run into any issues, feel free to send feedback to us other than 1 star.
Note 1: For android 2.2 and later version, STK cannot kill services; you have to force stop them. If you kill them with STK, services might restart.
Note 2: Installing the following apps such as Advanced Task Killer, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Task Manager, Mobo Task Killer, Juice Defender, Clean Master, Cleaner, Battery Booster, GO cleaner & task Manager, RAM Booster & Battery Power Booster together with STK may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.
Supported languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, and Indonesian.
User tab shows all the user applications that have restart function. You can uncheck them all to enhance system startup speed. Long tap an app name will give you access to enable/disable, read application info about, uninstall the app and search the app in Android Market.
System tab shows all the system processes that start with system boot. Some processes may not be necessary to start due to our using habits and preferences. Please uncheck these processes only if you know well about the effects of disabling them.
If you want to add a new item that does not start with device boot, Customize is the best choice.
Besides features above, from Startup Manager Menu - settings you can also select if you want to calculate system startup time and disable system boot sound.
Note: For android 2.2 and higher OS non-rooted devices, some processes will restart themselves right after being disabled.
- Master of Android system's startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) in the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup at device boot
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entry
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration
- Add your favorite applications (including 3rd party user apps or system apps) to system startup
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
No ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidassistant.paid
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk bokmål, Polski, Português, Slovenščina, Svenska, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Pусский, עברית, العربية, हिंदी, ไทย,한국의, 中文(简体), 中文(繁体), 日本語
KW: task kill taskkill ATK app killer tool tools taskmanager task manager system panel systempanel process manager processmanager memory taskpanel task panel Advanced Process android 2.3 Android Assistant tablet
1. Before using the program Nandroid backup is strongly recomended! Please do not write negative reviews, if Your machine cannot boot as a result of using of the program. The program works with hidden parameters of the kernel, which setting can lead to unstable operation of the device. Recovery is possible only in the presence of the backup.
2. Before you upgrade to version 3.х.х from versions 2.х.х it is recommended to completely remove the old version of the program and the license.
3. USB debugging option must be enabled!
4. The presence of root-rights necessarily.
5. BusyBox must to be installed.
6. On some devices you need a S-OFF.
7. It's strongly recomended to update BusyBox version to 1.20.x or latter.
If You like, to Your smartphone running at peak performance. If Your experience does not give You peace of mind and You change firmwares one by one, in search of the optimum decision for Your device. Try to adjust Your smartphone by youself and help other users with similar devices. mcTweaker is a system application, that allows you to set up hidden parameters of Android, to achieving maximum performance and minimum power consumption.
- separate management of the CPU frequency for different states of the screen (ON/OFF);
- CPU voltage control for different frequencies;
- management of the OOM killer parameters;
- setting of Dalvik VM heap parameters;
- setting of file system parameters (IO Scheduler, cache SD-card);
- management of the DNS-servers for different network connections;
- optimization of the network performace;
- manual and automatic synchronisation of time via the Internet, a large selection of NTP-servers;
- blocking of advertising;
- setting of the screen parameters (animation speed, auto brightness);
- optimization of graphics (hardware acceleration, anti-aliasing, the density of the screen, etc.);
- JIT-compilation on/off;
- optimization of energy consumption;
- editing the parameters of the A-GPS (select SUPL-server, select the NTP server, forced request (A-GPS data, cold start);
- editing of parameters in the file build.prop;
- script-manager with a built-in editor;
- autorun any scripts at boot time (emulation of init.d);
- home screen widgets to switch the set of parameters (CPU frequency, the parameters of OOM killer, switching the DNS-servers, time synchronization, the request of A-GPS data;
- launch any application by widget with the simultaneous adjustment of parameters;
- running the script by the widget;
- freezing, uninstallation of system apps and moving apps to the system memory;
- applications autorun management;
Pro-licence can be bought here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mclaught.mctweaker.donate
More from developer
When running on Cupcake (Android 1.5) and beyond, it simply acts as a toggle utility for the "Wireless Controls | Wi-Fi Settings | Menu | Advanced | Wi-Fi Sleep Policy" setting (between "When screen turns off" and "Never").
Works with alternative home screens that support standard widgets.
This demo version has no functional limitations, but expires after a 7-day trial period.
Update: Now actually does expire; trial period starts with update
Widget may be placed multiple times, showing a different photo each time. Works with all alternative homes which support standard widgets.
Update: Android 2.0 ready.