The American Journal of Medicine
The American Journal of Medicine’s app brings you the convenience of reading the latest clinical research from “The Green Journal” with just a tap. Now available for android tablets and smartphones.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the AJM website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The American Journal of Medicine
The American Journal of Medicine, \\""The Green Journal,\\"" publishes original clinical research of interest to physicians in internal medicine, both in academia and community-based practice. AJM publishes studies performed by multi-center groups in the various disciplines of medicine, including clinical trials and cohort studies from large patient populations, specifically:
• Phase I, phase II, and phase III studies performed under the auspices of groups such as general clinical research centers, cooperative oncology groups, and the like.
• Reports of patients with common presentations or diseases, especially studies that delineate the natural history and therapy of important conditions.
• Reviews oriented to the practicing internist and diagnostic puzzles, complete with images from a variety of specialties.
• Careful physiological or pharmacological studies that explain normal function or the body's response to disease.
• Analytic reviews such as meta-analyses and decision analyses that use a formal structure to summarize an important field.