Journal of the American College of Surgeons
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most important advances in the practice of surgery. Now available for your android tablets and smartphones, Journal of the American College of Surgeons app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
About Journal of the American College of Surgeons
JACS, Journal of the American College of Surgeons is a monthly journal publishing peer-reviewed original contributions on all aspects of surgery, including, original clinical studies, review articles, and experimental investigations with clear clinical relevance. As the official scientific journal of the American College of Surgeons, it provides its readers with the highest quality rapid retrieval of information relevant to surgeons.