European Journal of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
The European Journal of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery app allows you to access the latest information in the diagnosis, investigation and management of vascular disorders. All with just a tap! Now available for android tablets and smartphones.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the EJVES website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About EJVES, European Journal of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
Official publication of the European Society for Vascular Surgery, the European Journal of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery is aimed primarily at vascular surgeons dealing with patients with arterial, venous and lymphatic diseases and publishes contributions on the diagnosis, investigation and management of these vascular disorders. Reflecting the increasing importance of endovascular techniques in the management of vascular diseases and the value of closer collaboration between the vascular surgeon and the vascular radiologist, the journal has now extended its scope to encompass the growing number of contributions from this exciting field, including articles that describe endovascular methods and their critical evaluation, as well as reports on the emerging technology associated with this field. Other papers from key specialities such as angiology, diabetology, rehabilitation and other fundamental sciences are also published, provided these relate to the management of vascular patients.