European Urology Journals
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most recent and compelling information in urology. European Urology, European Urology Focus, and European Urology Supplements are now available on the European Urology Journals app bringing you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both android tablets and smartphones!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the European Urology Journals websites. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About European Urology Journals
• European Urology
European Urology is the official journal of the European Association of Urology.
European Urology publishes peer-reviewed original articles and topical reviews on a wide range of urological problems. Topics such as oncology, impotence, infertility, pediatrics, lithiasis and endourology, as well as recent advances in techniques, instrumentation, surgery and pediatric urology provide readers with a complete guide to international developments in urology.
• European Urology Focus
European Urology Focus is a new sister journal to European Urology and an official publication of the European Association of Urology (EAU).
EU Focus will publish original articles, opinion piece editorials and topical reviews on a wide range of urological issues such as oncology, functional urology, reconstructive urology, laparoscopy, robotic surgery, endourology, female urology, andrology, paediatric urology and sexual medicine.
• European Urology Supplements
Supplements to European Urology are published under the title European Urology Supplements. All subscribers to European Urology automatically receive this publication.
European Urology Supplements is the perfect publication vehicle for the proceedings of a scientific symposium, commissioned thematic issues, or for disseminating a selection of invited articles.