Mayo Clinic Proceedings
Mayo Clinic Proceedings is the flagship journal of the Mayo Clinic, and aims to promote the best interests of patients by advancing the knowledge and professionalism of the physician community. Now available for android smartphones and tablets, the Mayo Clinic Proceedings app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Mayo Clinic Proceedings journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Mayo Clinic Proceedings
One of the premier peer-reviewed clinical journals in general and internal medicine, Mayo Clinic Proceedings is among the most widely read and highly cited scientific publications for physicians, with a circulation of approximately 127,000. While the Proceedings is sponsored by Mayo Clinic, it welcomes submissions from authors worldwide, publishing articles that focus on clinical medicine and support the professional and educational needs of its readers.
Mayo Clinic Proceedings welcomes manuscripts that focus on clinical and laboratory medicine, health care policy and economics, medical education and ethics, and related topics:
• Each monthly issue presents approximately 15 individual articles and features, consisting of original research, reviews, clinical content, editorials, commentaries, brief reports, special articles, and other short items.
• Among unique articles are Concise Review for Clinicians, Residents' Clinics, and specially commissioned Symposia.
• My Treatment Approach articles present expert opinion on difficult clinical situations.
• Consensus Guidelines provide answers to questions not resolved in other published guidelines.
• The journal carries articles that offer free CME credit from Mayo Clinic.
• The Proceedings also offers substantial online-only content as well as supplemental material and videos directly related to individual articles.