The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Official journal of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest information in geriatric psychiatry. The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for android smartphones and tablets!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry is the authoritative source of information for the rapidly developing field of geriatric psychiatry. The Journal contains peer-reviewed articles on the diagnosis and classification of psychiatric disorders of later life, epidemiological and biological correlates of mental health of older adults, and psychopharmacology and other somatic treatments.