Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology
The Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for android tablets and smartphones!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
About Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology
CMGH is the newest peer-reviewed open access journal published by the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA), joining Gastroenterology and Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. The mission of CMGH is to publish impactful digestive biology research that ranges from mechanisms of normal function to pathobiology and covers a broad spectrum of themes in gastroenterology, hepatology, and pancreatology. The journal reports the latest advances in cell biology, immunology, physiology, microbiology, genetics, and neurobiology of gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, and pancreatic health and disease. The research CMGH publishes is hypothesis driven, mechanistically novel, and appropriately designed and powered. Studies published in CMGH address important questions using tissues or cells from patients or animal models in order to make fundamental discoveries and translate them to human disease.