British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Journal of the British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Now it’s easy to stay current in all aspects of surgery in the oro-facial and head and neck region. The British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for android smartphones and tablets!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Journal of the British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons:
• Leading articles on all aspects of surgery in the oro-facial and head and neck region
• One of the largest circulations of any international journal in this field
• Dedicated to enhancing surgical expertise