Journal of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery
Official Publication of European Association for Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery
Now it’s easy to stay current in the all aspects of surgery of the head, face and jaw. The Journal of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for android smartphones and tablets!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery
The Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery publishes articles covering all aspects of surgery of the head, face and jaw. Specific topics covered recently have included:
• Distraction osteogenesis
• Synthetic bone substitutes
• Fibroblast growth factors
• Fetal wound healing
• Skull base surgery
• Computer-assisted surgery
• Vascularized bone grafts