Osteoarthritis and Cartilage
Official Journal of the OARSI: Osteoarthritis Research Society International
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest clinical and basic research in osteoarthritis. The Osteoarthritis and Cartilage app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for android tablets and smartphones.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Osteoarthritis and Cartilage website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Osteoarthritis and Cartilage
Osteoarthritis and Cartilage is the official journal of the Osteoarthritis Research Society International.
It is an international, multidisciplinary journal that disseminates information for the many kinds of specialists and practitioners concerned with osteoarthritis. The Journal fosters the cross-fertilization of findings from both the clinical and basic sciences of the various disciplines involved, including: Osteoarthritis; Cartilage; Molecular biology; Clinical pharmacology; Orthopaedics; Rheumatology; Physical medicine; Biochemistry; Epidemiology; Collagens.