Don't risk keeping your passwords in the cloud or on paper. With Stash you keep your passwords encrypted on your phone, offline. No cloud and no need to remember a master password.
Why do so many people love Stash Password Manager?
- No cloud. No master password. No user account.
- The easiest way to organize and remember all of your usernames and passwords is on your phone.
- Never forget my password again.
- The best way to increase your online security is by creating strong passwords using the built-in password generator.
- Auto sign in to accounts on your computer through your phone with Stash+.
- The quickest way to add all your credentials is to import your passwords from another manager or from a spreadsheet.
- The best way to find the passwords you need is using the built-in search tool.
- Be confident that your passwords are protected using military grade encryption and safe behind your phone's secure lock screen, such as fingerprint, face scan, passcode and/or swipe pattern.
- Check out our Stash Card for advanced security (currently available in Canada and the United States).
- You can access your Stash at any time including in Airplane mode and without an internet connection (offline) because your data is not stored in the cloud.
- Keep your crypto wallet passwords secure offline for Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT), and any other cryptocurrency wallet or exchange account.
- Try it for free!
Friendly reminder to always keep a .stash backup file of your Stash somewhere safe for peace of mind in case you ever need it. The only way to recover your passwords is with a backup file. You are in control.
Stash requires an in-app subscription. Please see in-app purchases. You can easily cancel your subscription at any time through your Play Store account.
If you have any questions or would like to give feedback, the best way to reach us is by emailing email@example.com.