With this application, you will be able to control the media playback on your mac!
In a simple way, you will have a remote control in your hand, without needing to install additional programs on your computer. (SUPER EASY INSTALLATION)
ITS EVEN BETTER THAN APPLE REMOTE, AND FOR FREE!
You will be able to watch movies without getting off the couch!
With this application you will be able to control the followings media players in an individually way
Also you will be able to shutdown, suspend and adjust brightness and volume! Everything remotely!
There is an in app purchase to upgrade to FULL VERSION wich features (more features will be added in the future):
- Ad free experience
- Remote file browser and launcher
-- The media players' name and icons belongs to its respective developers/companies, I DO NOT OWN THEM --
- If you me to add support for another application, send me an email! (in order to get an app to work with mac remote, it should have AppleScript support, so movist is out unless someone adds support)
- for the ones interested, the login details of your mac are stored securely and not sent by any mean to me. (check it if you want) also I'm not gathering any usage/phone info.
- If you want the app to be translated to your language and you can spend 10min of your life translating it, email me.
- If you are the developer of one of the supported apps and don't want your program to be supported, send me an email before calling your lawyer, and I will remove support.
- Take note that this application won't control any angry bird's mind or cut any rope for you, although is intended to control your mac and hopefully make your life easier. Mote
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from computer
(Feature availability may vary by client platforms - Windows, Mac or Web)
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Files: transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (requires root, AirDroid Windows & Mac only)
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
Android Overclock makes your device blazing fast and can save your battery life! It also allows you to set custom profiles so you have full control over your devices performance. Control cpu with profiles for charging, time, temperature, battery, screen on/off and more! What sets Android Overclock apart from other similar apps is that it has all the functionality of these apps plus more features. It also looks extremely sexy!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at JRummy16@gmail.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆ Change cpu scaling settings (i.e. setcpu)
☆ Set cpu profiles with Screen off, battery percentage, temperature, screen on, charging usb, charging ac, changing/full.
☆ Gorgeous widgets with battery temp & cpu info
☆ increase speeds (overclock) or save battery life (underclock)
☆ Select scaling frequencies on the fly for supported phones
☆ Full overclock customization (set freq. and @ boot)
☆ Sexy and customizable UI
☆ Temperature notification options
☆ Voltage calculator
☆ Advanced settings (sysctl config, sampling rate, up threshold, other kernel tweaks)
** Extras for all devices: **
☆ Froyo apps2sd
☆ Ad blocker
☆ Free memory
☆ Build Property edits
☆ clear cache
☆ reboot, hot reboot, recovery, power-down
☆ lcd density, wifi scan interval, other build.props
and more +++
Devices listed below can use an overclocking module to overclock from within the app. Other devices can flash custom kernels to overclock. ( Droid X, Droid 2, Original Droid, Milestone, Milestone2, Flipout, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy A, Archos A70 Tablet, Archos A101 Tablet).
Note: Original Droid users must have the stock 4 slot kernel for the module to work. Support for more kernels may come later.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
HEXAMOB has made a drivers compilation of many manufacturers with devices that are using the Android Operating System. There may be some cases where packages can be used for your specific device but there are others cases where you need to install a specific driver for your smartphone or tablet.
Top 10 Android Tools Apps in February 2015 (playboard.me)
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
Front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.
Allows you to restrict which apps can access the network.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer.
For advanced users, it also allows you to manually define custom iptables rules.
Please remember to disable the firewall before uninstalling, otherwise you will need to reboot your device to turn it off.
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
Upgrade to the more powerful Android Antivirus v2.0 here:
✔ Suitable for any device
✔ Ultra fast scanning engine
✔ Minimum system resources required
✔ Works flawlessly with HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Dell and many more
* Application UN-Install Protection,
* Application Password Recovery.
* Turn On/off the app is useful for multiple SIM Card Users.
* Data Protected in this application.
Steps to proceed with Application UI:
* Step 1: Install Mobile Tracker from Google Play.
* Step 2: Set Up Password for your secure access.
* Step 3: Pick 4 Contacts and click save to store those contact numbers inside this app.
* Step 4: Go to Options and clicks uninstall security and activate it for uninstall protection.
How it works?
After mobile phone get stolen/lost, and when the new SIM card is inserted in the mobile, this app begins and automatically sends SMS from the SIM card which is inserted. Once the SMS is received, you can make a complaint on that number you received SMS from and track your mobile.
* This Application read the contacts and save into the private SharedPreferences, Which makes the user to pick the individual contact to store in the application and to find the contact numbers(Which is visible) when user get in to this app. This Application won’t use the contacts for any other purposes.
* This Application uses permission to send SMS from the application automatically when SIM change and for password recovery. SMS send by the application when SIM change /at password recovery, will cost you money as per SIM card network plan.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
Buy a new brand Android device?! Let download "Test Your Android" App to test your device's features and you can get all android system information in one app. It is Tablet Optimized.
What can you do with "Test Your Android"?!
- Real time System Monitor for CPU, Network Usage and Memory
- LCD Screen Color Test with Fixing Defective pixel Mode
- Sound and Vibrate Test
- Back/Front Camera Test
- Flashlight Test
- Touch Screen Test
- Multi-touch Test
- Light Sensor Test
- Wi-Fi Test
- GPS Test
- Accelerator Test
- NFC Test
- Proximity Sensor Test
- Gravity Sensor Test
- Pressure Sensor Test
- Compass Test
- Hardware Info.
- Android Version
- SIM Card
Fixing Defective pixel Mode is not guaranteed to fix the defective pixels. If you have any questions, please contact manufacturer. The developers will not be held responsibility.
android system info information testing test application uninstall manager multi-touch new brand
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Redirect USB over Network
The application allows accessing remote USB devices over network (Internet/LAN/WAN), people from any location can use them as if they were connected locally. Just plug in the USB device into your Android device (you may use an OTG cable if needed), share it and it will become available for usage on the remote side of the connection.
Sharing a printer between multiple computers becomes a matter of a few clicks with USB Network Gate. Just connect your printer to the router running Android OS via USB and anyone on your network can print to it.
Share web-camera data
With USB Network Gate some devices connected to a network router can be shared for special purpose applications. For example, you can share web-cameras to allow real-time viewing of video stream from any computer over the home network or even remotely over the Internet using them as a full-featured surveillance solution.
Redirect USB to virtual desktop from Android
USB Network Gate easily solves the problem of accessing USB device over remote desktop session. USB Network Gate allows using local USB devices from a remote desktop session as if they were connected to a remote computer directly. Just install USB Network Gate on all host and guest devices participating in this connection.