Android Overclock makes your device blazing fast and can save your battery life! It also allows you to set custom profiles so you have full control over your devices performance. Control cpu with profiles for charging, time, temperature, battery, screen on/off and more! What sets Android Overclock apart from other similar apps is that it has all the functionality of these apps plus more features. It also looks extremely sexy!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at JRummy16@gmail.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆ Change cpu scaling settings (i.e. setcpu)
☆ Set cpu profiles with Screen off, battery percentage, temperature, screen on, charging usb, charging ac, changing/full.
☆ Gorgeous widgets with battery temp & cpu info
☆ increase speeds (overclock) or save battery life (underclock)
☆ Select scaling frequencies on the fly for supported phones
☆ Full overclock customization (set freq. and @ boot)
☆ Sexy and customizable UI
☆ Temperature notification options
☆ Voltage calculator
☆ Advanced settings (sysctl config, sampling rate, up threshold, other kernel tweaks)
** Extras for all devices: **
☆ Froyo apps2sd
☆ Ad blocker
☆ Free memory
☆ Build Property edits
☆ clear cache
☆ reboot, hot reboot, recovery, power-down
☆ lcd density, wifi scan interval, other build.props
and more +++
Devices listed below can use an overclocking module to overclock from within the app. Other devices can flash custom kernels to overclock. ( Droid X, Droid 2, Original Droid, Milestone, Milestone2, Flipout, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy A, Archos A70 Tablet, Archos A101 Tablet).
Note: Original Droid users must have the stock 4 slot kernel for the module to work. Support for more kernels may come later.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
Currently supports for reading and editing MS Word files( .doc , .docx , .rtf , .xml), MS Excel files( .xls , .xlsx), MS PowerPoint files (.pptx), Text file, office XML files and CSV files.
This is a great product that you are about to discover.
No additional license is needed, no Ads, no Hidden fees, no Up sells, ~everything you need is included~, and most of all our support team is always at your service (we reply fast).
- Word, Text Files and RTF files : Create, View and Edit any word file ( .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .xml).
Export to PDF file(new), Spell Check, Search, Easy Selection, all buttons are dynamic, Decorate the selected text, Write Emails with this great editor and send them with your preferred Email account, add Pictures, in-app ready icons(like in the picture), Header/Footer, links, and many more features, real page size(option for viewing and zooming too), easy and fun to use, user friendly, Like the Word editor on your computer !
- Excel : Advanced excel editor, View, Edit and Save Excel files ( .xls, .xlsx), lets you create complex workbooks, easy and fast styling, includes presets that you create, all functions available for fast entry, spell check, all text styling and all cells styling, Zooming, easy to use, user friendly.
- PowerPoint : Unique PowerPoint editor, that lets you be very creative on the go and even at home, you might find it very useful for office presentations especially after you made it with this editor, many tools and features to let you achieve your goals, this editor is a must and it's included !
- CSV : View, Edit and Save CSV files, Sum Columns, Search and Edit, Sort descending/acceding according to any column, Save(save guard- to avoid lost of data).
Many records as you might need to load (100 records per page, many pages as your file is).
Add CSV, add one CSV file to another, letting you combine as many CSV files as you need into one file, easy to use, user friendly.
- Printing and emailing : You can print your documents, compose beautiful emails or attach your documents to an email.
- Tutorial section (NEW)- tutorial videos showing all the features available in Android Office editors, each editor has its own tutorial, button by button and task that might not be obvious at first glance.
According to your request, here are the permissions explanation :
- Internet access : used for Dropbox, Google license check and emailing.
- User Account info : used for registering Android Office (registration is not necessary to all users, only for those who failed to register in front of Google Play)
More information at our Web Site, feel free to contact our support team -
You can also watch the promo video.
Note : PDF editor is Coming next, you can now create PDF Files using the word editor.
* We are welcome your advice/suggestion, and we'll consider each and every advice carefully, our vision is to make Android Office as your favorite editor, simply because it's the best, please share your thoughts with us, let us know what can we do to improve this great editor - to make it even better, you can mail to FB@SiblingOnline.com , your suggestions.
**We recommend on ControlMyPc to transfer files from and to your computer, from anywhere in the world.
keywords : word , office , android office , Microsoft office , doc , docx , excel , spreadsheets , rtf , xml , txt , documents , csv , ms word , office suite , xls , xlsx, pptx ,ppt , powerpoint , power point , presentation , slideshow , slide show .
Please Note: This is the last month that Android Office will run for $5.99, get your copy now to get it for the lowest price, all updates are free and it's all included.
The application downloads all music that you specify from your PC to your sdcard.
You can click on each song and download them individually.
You can choose multi select and download multiple songs/folders.
You can just choose "Sync all"
Syncing all will download all songs in the background so you will not be interrupted and can still use your device for anything else.
After all your songs are Synced and you add more songs to iTunes, you will just need to "Sync all" again and it will only download those new songs.
With this application, you will be able to control the media playback on your mac!
In a simple way, you will have a remote control in your hand, without needing to install additional programs on your computer. (SUPER EASY INSTALLATION)
ITS EVEN BETTER THAN APPLE REMOTE, AND FOR FREE!
You will be able to watch movies without getting off the couch!
With this application you will be able to control the followings media players in an individually way
Also you will be able to shutdown, suspend and adjust brightness and volume! Everything remotely!
There is an in app purchase to upgrade to FULL VERSION wich features (more features will be added in the future):
- Ad free experience
- Remote file browser and launcher
-- The media players' name and icons belongs to its respective developers/companies, I DO NOT OWN THEM --
- If you me to add support for another application, send me an email! (in order to get an app to work with mac remote, it should have AppleScript support, so movist is out unless someone adds support)
- for the ones interested, the login details of your mac are stored securely and not sent by any mean to me. (check it if you want) also I'm not gathering any usage/phone info.
- If you want the app to be translated to your language and you can spend 10min of your life translating it, email me.
- If you are the developer of one of the supported apps and don't want your program to be supported, send me an email before calling your lawyer, and I will remove support.
- Take note that this application won't control any angry bird's mind or cut any rope for you, although is intended to control your mac and hopefully make your life easier. Mote
Android is a software that is installed on a smart phone and allows you to use various applications on the cell phone. Just as you sync an iPhone with iTunes to manage your videos, pictures and other forms of media, you can sync your Android phone with iTunes. While the Android-loaded smart phones do not come automatically equipped to sync with iTunes.
The sync notification service provides feedback about which accounts are actively syncing whether caused by Synker or some other mechanism.
The Accounts and Sync Inspector provides additional information about the accounts on your Android device and their auto-sync properties and sync settings. The inspector overview screen will allow you to toggle the state of the Android global auto-sync setting, force sync all accounts, cancel all pending/active syncs, and display a list of all sync-able accounts available on the device including non-user facing sync adapters. The inspector account detail page provides detailed information about an individual account including some interesting statistics such as total number of sync attempts per sync source, last successful sync time, last sync failure time, last sync failure message, and initial failure time. Also, the inspector account detail page will allow you to toggle the state of the Android auto-sync setting for the specific account/authority, force sync the account, cancel any active/pending syncs on that account, and edit the auto-sync period.
Check out the Synker FAQ.
Our YouTube channel with videos including Tasker and Synker as a plug-in.
Join the Synker beta tester community, for the latest and greatest!
Force Close on Vizio VTAB1008
SEO: Synker, syncer, Android, sync, synced, synchronization, widget, auto-sync, auto-sync off, sync settings, force sync, sync all, manual sync, sync now, sync everything, sync toggle, account sync, corporate sync, contact sync, calendar sync, twitter sync, Google sync, Gmail sync, Tasker, Locale, plugin, plug-in, sync inspector, sync notification, sync statistics, sync errors, sync information, sync troubleshoot, sync tweak, periodic sync, sync adapter
*** Currently support direction PC >> phone only ***
Works with any Windows network share (Samba share). Doesn't need any software to be installed on the PC nor starts any kind of Server on your phone.
Help us to improve the software by mailing your bug reports and suggestions to email@example.com.
- Choosable local destination folder
- Profiles for network shares / folders
- Support for share authentication (password protected shares)
- Built-in network explorer
- Built-in local folder chooser
- Sync all profiles at once
- Syncs deletion of files at the PC
- SyncAll Widget
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (payed) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Some devices do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do here.
3) Payed features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* remote install
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
Old version's sync list will be ignored.
You should add files on the new sync list again. Sorry for inconvenience.
(It is due to the change of data type of file revisions)
* You can find 'Plugin for Tasker' here: http://goo.gl/lp1mI
This is an application for backing up files on sdcard through Dropbox.
Users can choose any files/directories on sdcard to be synced with remote directories on Dropbox.
It can start syncing on users' demand,
and also can be run as a service that will automatically start with certain time intervals.
*** current limitation:
Only files existing on the sdcard are synced.
That is, it's not a full 2-way sync.
This is due to the ambiguity of locally deleted files and new remote files.
*** if 'Sync in progress' appears and nothing happens:
Check if there is a 'dropspace-synclock' file on the root of your sd card.
If something goes wrong while syncing,
(eg. crash, network connection loss, or task manager terminated the process accidentally)
this file will not be deleted automatically and will prevent further syncing.
Just delete it, or reboot the device.
* Localized in: Korean, German
✰ Lightning quick scanning of apps
✰ Protects against malware, spyware, trojans and viruses
✰ Notifies you of harmful apps with option to remove them immediately
✰ Online virus definition updates to ensure that you always have the latest version available
✰ Extremely low battery usage
✰ User-friendly and very simple to use
✰ Compatible with all Android phones and tablets
Don´t just take our word for it though, see what others had to say:
"Simple and very effective. Appears to give me regular virus updates and runs smoothly in the background" - Michael
"Excellent antivirus - does just what it says, very quick scanning and hardly uses any battery. Great app!" - Appeggs.com
"Fantastic, really fast." - Simon
"Its great, it can detect malware in my phone which other anti virus can´t" - John
Key Words related to Antivirus for Android: Security, Mobile Security, Android Antivirus, Anti-virus, antivirus download, Mobile Antivirus, free antivirus 2012, Protection, Virus Protection, Trojan, Malicious software, Malicious URL, Malware, Spyware, Android hacking, Android safe, Android virus, Smartphone Security, Cell Phone Security, Anti Virus.
(screenshots in German but app in English)
For problems with offline maps I have to contact the MapsForge team for help. I only use there framework. Therefor I could not help directly.
Tip: on small screens hide timer or compass in settings
Android-Speedometer is certified as a safe app by http://www.appoozle.com
numeric values for:
- speed (km/h, mph or kn)
- altitude (from GPS or webservice)
- odometer (km, mi, nm)
- digital clock
- max. speed
- average speed
- daily odometer
- route recording and speed trend diagram
- accelerometer with variable start and stop speed
- time to distance (eg quarter mile)
- location (link to map available)
- available satellites and accuracy
- anchor alarm (leaving radius alarm)
- Headup-Display (HUD = MIRRORED view)
- automatic night mode
- custom font colors for day and night mode
- landscape view
- free floating transparent speedometer display
- widget for homescreens (Widgets do not work properly if app is installed on SD card. If you want to use the widget you must install the app in the internal memory of your device, if not App2SD is full supported.)
- save location and start pedestrian navigation to it (find your car)
- gpx, kml and csv file export and send for data exchange (e.g. with google earth)
- gpx file (re)import
- spoken speed warnings (any number of adjustable speeds) or spoken speed (NEEDS to install Text-to-Speech!!!)
- speed camera warning (radar) for many countries with metric units (no US or UK)
- map view with online maps from Google Maps or offline maps from OpenStreetMap (MapsForge)
Developer tested on
Android 4.2: Google NEXUS 7
Android 4.1.1: ASUS Transformer Infinity
Android 4.0.4: Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Cyanogen 9.2)
Android 4.0.3: HTC Sensation (with Revolution HD 6.8.2)
Android 3.2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer
Android 3.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Android 2.3: HTC Sensation, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer, Motorola Defy (with Cyanogen 7.2), Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.2: HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Defy
Android 2.1: Motorola Defy (sound crash on anchor alarm, map crash and temporarily problems with speed update)
This app contains advertising to finance the program development and operation of the necessary server. Some providers collect anonymous data to personalize the advertising. You can disable the data collection (free of charge) or completely remove the advertising (charge) in app settings.
If anyone wants help translating the app to other languages - please send me a mail. It's very easy!
Please mail problems and suggestions! I will try to help in every case.
- Download files in parallel parts to increase and
accelerate the download speed
- Resume paused or broken downloads
- Pause, cancel and restart any download
- Support for large file downloads (over 4 GB)
- Download all kinds of files: videos, music, photos, software, documents(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF), ZIP, RAR, etc.
- Run in background
- Several files may be downloaded simultaneously or in queue
- Automatically detects the links from your Web browser or you can manually add some links.
- Open files with your favorite apps
- Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version Android Download Manager PRO that is a Ad-free version.
* This application does NOT work for streaming videos like YouTube because of Google policy.
Tags: android download manager turbo pro advanced tanso ftp http
Android Firewall supports both ARM and x86 Android devices.
***ROOT ACCESS IS REQUIRED***
If you don't know what ROOT ACCESS is please read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_rooting
The Superuser permission is declared in the manifest for Android Firewall. Information on this permission can be read about here:
Android Firewall has all the same features as Droidwall and then some.
***Android Firewall Features***
Holo UI for all users.
Help section that is actually helpful now.
Profiles - up to 6 which are created from your exported rules files.
Ability to export and import rules to files. These store ALL settings for fine-grained control of your profiles.
SDCard Support for users who have a lot of apps installed on their SDCard.
Multiple languages and the ability to choose your language.
x86 Support for users with Intel based Android devices.
INPUT Chain support for Android 4.x. Older kernels do not support owner matching so INPUT chains will not work on older Android versions.
Multi-user support for Tablets.
Ability to log both rejected and accepted packets.
Send error reports to developer.
Application shortcuts for your homescreen. These shortcuts are for quickly enabling/disabling the firewall and swapping profiles.
Llama and Macrodroid support via the shortcuts.
If you install Android Firewall and find that the software is non-functional please use the Send Error Report ability in the app and I will do my best to correct the issues in a very timely manner.
Please post issues or requests on my Github. https://github.com/skullone/
Any help with translations is greatly appreciated! http://crowdin.net/project/android-firewall
Many thanks to those already helping!
Android Firewall is open source software under GPL v3.
Android Firewall source code is available here: http://github.com/skullone/android_firewall
Full change log is available here: http://github.com/skullone/android_firewall
YouTube and streaming media requires MediaServer as well to function.
The Internet Permission and Access Wifi State permission are required for LAN Support so that AF can access the subnet address information. AF in no way makes any calls out to the Internet.
Please refer to the help section of AF for further information.
Huge thanks to Ukanth and cernekee for their work on Logging, NFLOG support, LAN Support, and the Rootshell!
What is the size of my phone screen? Am I on 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi? How much is my phone memory? What is the RAM of my phone? What is the model number?... If such are the questions troubling you then My Android app is for you.
My Android app will help you to know the following:
1. Provides a list of apps installed on your phone with option to search and launch apps.
2. Phone and SD card memory info - How much is free and used?
3. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
4. Screen size in pixels and inches.
5. Screen density - Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
6. Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean) and version number.
7. RAM of the device.
8. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
I wrote this little root utility for myself to help consolidate and automate some root functions that are available in various other apps, but nowhere all together.
Note: this utility does not root your Android device--it assumes that your device is already rooted.
If you have problems or issues with the app, please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as you can provide.
* display current root, /system and root (/) mount status, and root save status; will also display bootloader lock status for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
* reboot options (normal, recovery, bootloader)
* power off device
* remount rootfs (/) and/or /system in read-write or read-only mode; note: remount behavior changed in Android 4.2 and higher that causes remount effect to not
be usable by apps other than the one that initiated the remount
* save (protect) / restore root function; for 4.2 devices with ext2/3/4 /system partitons, a copy of su binary can be saved and later restored; for 4.3
devices, I've implemented Pau Oliva's 4.3+ "OTA rootkeeper" functionality (i.e., via keeproot.sh)
* freeze (disable) or thaw (enable) an application (use caution when freezing a system app!); you can select showing user and/or system apps in the Freeze/Thaw Display Options in the Preferences/Settings menu
* display system (getprop) property values
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus, LG Nexus 5, and Nexus 7 (1st gen) only options:
-- flash a stock recovery
-- flash various custom recoveries
-- make recovery "stick" (keep stock recovery from overwriting your custom recovery)
-- identify currently installed recovery
-- bootloader lock, unlock, status (Galaxy Nexus only)
* option to turn confirmation mode on / off (defaults to on)
* option to turn "safe mode" on for the app to prevent any su or flashing operation from occurring
Warning / disclaimer: the author of this app is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by or related to its use.
If you are not comfortable with or knowledgeable about the proper use and functionality of this app, please discontinue its use and uninstall.
INTERNET - for downloading recoveries from the internet
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - this is for the downloaded recoveries and work files used to identify which recovery is currently installed
ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission to support interaction with SuperSU
Keywords: root status, root checker, mount status, flash stock recovery, flash custom recovery, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader, power off device, remount
system, make recovery stick, identify recovery, save root, restore root, freeze app, disable app, thaw app, enable app, bootloader lock, bootloader unlock, bootloader
status, getprop, system properties
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.