Whether you do CrossFit, HIIT, Circuit Training, or any sort of Functional Fitness workouts, the VIT App has a time domain for you, every day, regardless of what you plan to do today.
Tabata, AMRAP, Rounds for Time, EMOM, Variable Intervals. You name it, its here.
* Customize the names of work/rest for your tabatas, or name every different round on your Emom if you want. Customize the interval frequency. Every 2 minutes on the minute, every 90 seconds? Why not.
* Tally your rounds or laps with special button in Amrap or For Time. We will also auto calculate how much time per round or lap. It will vibrate on your watch when you tap it, so you make no mistakes.
* Play music in the background.
* Vibration will alert you when its almost time to change modality.
* Good on your Smartphone, breathtaking (pun intended) on your Android Wear Smartwatch!
* Dont need watch nearby for App to run. Just sync it earlier when you input your WOD times and names, and listou!
Independence, Empowerment, Efficiency, Lifestyle, Purpose...On your wrist!
(for CrossFitters, by CrossFitters. We know what you like and need, we've been doing it everyday since 2009)
From the makers of Hall Pass Watches.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LITE & PREMIUM VERSION:
* You can use all modes and time domains
* You cannot edit or save. You can create workout and perform asap. All workout settings will be lost once you close or go back.
* The Variable Interval Timer function can only be used 20 times. You cannot go back and edit any of these.
Premium version will allow programming during your lunch break (for example), editing all exercise names for the day for tabata, emom, etc, syncing from phone to Android Wear, then opening app (on phone or watch) at the box, park or garage in the evening and going through the workout you had created previously.