Good for old mail but staying current with this app can't seem to be done it's either one or the other. I love the spam filter but it just needs some love and attention from the development team.
Got potential but... This is definitely a beyond average email app, but personally i don't feel that it's developed for heavy email users. Sometimes it could get a bit confusing and unease to use. For now im sticking with keiten but will check back later on if it got some sweet updates
Very helpful but would love an option to be able to choose a notification sound for top priority mail. That would make it perfect. Thanks for your hard work! **Update. Keep sending in crash reports but it crashed several times a day. Minus a star....
Can't delete trash A brill app which is beyond anything available. My only dislike is you have to delete the trash items individually. Please introduce an Empty Trash function.
Almost Crashes all the time and needs a "never silent" feature for times when you want your phone on silent for everything else. And granular control per subject not just per contact.
Good Simple and works with Yahoo, which many mail apps do not do well. 5 stars if you can bypass the priority folders, and also if it doesn't force close when trying to add another account.
- Multiple inbox folders
- Database requests optimized
- "Stars" synchronized among your email clients
- Now you can share your login and password between incoming and outgoing servers with one tap
- All your unread and starred messages will be downloaded, when you add your email account
- Now sent messages are opened in a view mode.
- Now you can edit multiple account settings even in Android 4.1.2
Email Templates stores predefined emails for quickly responding to customers.