Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
Several thousands parents, nannies and child care centers are using daily Baby Connect, more than 100 millions events were saved with the Application.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
Baby Feeding new baby care app is exactly what you've been looking for! With Baby Feeding you can easily track your baby feeding time and control baby nursing breastfeeding. If you're looking for baby feeding tracker - Baby Feeding is what you need! You can easily note last breast feeding time and know the time for the next feeding. The feeding schedule changes according to the age of your child.
Baby Feeding baby care app:
- Baby feeding schedule;
- Easy record breast-feeding session;
- Tips and tricks how to feed your baby properly;
- Completely free to use.
It becomes easier to take care of your baby with Baby Feeding time app!
Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
-Log amount of bottle feedings
-Email yourself data in a spreadsheet format
-Manually enter data you forgot to record
Nursing Tracker, Sleep Tracker, Diaper Tracker, Baby Journal, Data Collection, Timer
The Application is separated into two parts:
1. The starting page "New" for creating new feedings and for visualizing current statistics
2. The overview page "History" for displaying the complete list of recorded feedings
- While recording a feeding the current duration is displayed
- If there is a previous feeding the average duration of a feeding is shown, too
- The count and the total duration of feedings for the current day is shown on the according button
- Between feedings on the clock you can see the elapsed time since the last feeding and an estimated time in the future for the next feeding (in case there are enough feedings for an estimation)
- You can find all recorded feedings in the history, as well as the pauses between feedings
Page "New" (not recording feeding):
- milk icon with colored background and dark border: last feeding
- milk icon with light gray background: estimated next feeding (not yet reached)
- milk icon with dark gray background: estimated next feeding (exceeded)
Page "New" (while recording feeding):
- milk icon with colored background: current time (feeding duration)
- circle with light gray background: estimated end of current feeding (not yet reached)
- circle with colored background: estimated end of current feeding (exceeded)
- feedings of the current day have icons with strong colors, older feedings have icons with lighter colors
- feedings can be edited by touching them
From the Home screen, tap one of the chosen events you wish to enter information such as Feeding, and the entry screen for Feeding appears. From there, enter the information for Feeding by tapping in the blank window which opens the keyboard. You may also turn your device horizontal entering your information. Once you have entered the foods for Feeding, click set to change date and/or time when you fed your baby. Then, click Save, which takes you immediately to the Baby Diary screen. Repeat the above for Diaper, Weight, Sleep, Behavior, and Symptoms. You may enter multiple entries for each category with different times for each.
From the Baby Diary Screen, you can swipe horizontally to change days and view previously entered information. Or, tap the red date bar to change the date to a specific day you want to view. You may also scroll entered information by swiping vertically up to see later information or down to see earlier information. Deleting an entry is easy by touch and hold action over the entry you wish to delete.
Now, send the report to yourself or your health professional. You can now email the report directly from the Baby Diary screen. Tap Menu, then Preferences to enter email address you want your Doc’s Diet Diary delivered. Then, tap Menu, tap Send Report, tap to choose csv or pdf, then tap Send. Then select the account you want the report sent from. Then tap the letter icon at the top to the send the report. You can optionally enter a message for the email. Take charge of your health with Doc's Diet Diary! Simple!
Get a baby phone monitor and leave it along with your 'nanny phone' in your baby room to track your baby.
Baby monitor lets you record your own voice and play that back to the baby when he / she cries. Baby monitor logs all the monitoring events and displays it to the you.
Baby monitor rejects all incoming calls while monitoring. List of the rejected calls will be displayed at the end of monitoring.
Threshold calibration now takes care of the current noise level in the room. Baby monitor will let you set the threshold according to the current noise level.
The premium version of babymonitor which is yet to be launched will be coming with a nanny cam (av support) which gives you a baby watcher feature - allowing you to listen to your baby / see your baby / track your baby, even when you are away from home, making it one of the best baby monitor / baby listener app.
The current Baby Monitor free app helps you to choose a set of actions if your baby cries while you are away through monitoring your baby. Launch the app and place the phone near the baby to start monitoring. The app will monitor sound in baby's room and will immediately call or message you if there is a relevant noise, and allows you to communicate with your baby over speaker phone. Alternately, you can choose to play a song / lullaby to get your baby back to sleep.
The features available in this free babyphone app are listed below.
- Baby Listener Mode - Listen and talk/sing to your baby when your baby starts crying
- Adjustable sound levels. Baby monitor app allows you to choose what works best for your baby’s room.
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should alert parents using SMS or phone call
- You can choose if the baby monitor app should call the father or the mother.
- You can call to the phone in which baby monitor is installed from your configured number. Baby monitor will automatically connect the call and you can talk to the baby over speaker phone.
- You can configure the baby monitor app to play a song when the baby cries. If the baby is still crying after the song plays for a while, Baby Monitor app will call you. You can record your own voice too.
- Baby monitor app will monitor your baby even if the app is in background (till the "stop monitor" button is pressed)
- Baby monitor app will send an SMS incase baby monitor is not able to connect with parents over a call
Please share your feedback and feature request regarding this free version of this baby app - Baby Monitor on email@example.com
BA is a photo, video album application for your babies. Also, you can track height, weight, temperature, symptoms, moods of your babies.
Türkçe, English, العربية, Deutsch, Pусский, Italiano, Français, Español, فارسی, Português, Nederlands, Zweeds, 한국의, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia, Norske, Polski,
Român, ภาษาไทย, Việt, Український, български, 中国, 日本, Dansk, Suomi
Main characteristics of BA:
- Track your babies in calendar
- Show baby age on calendar day
- Swipe calendar and calendar day screen, on long click to delete
- Unlimited baby users support in one BA
- Password protection for each baby user
- Multiple security type for password protection
- Each baby user has its own settings
- Body temperature statistics
- Weight statistics
- Height statistics
- Backup your data and restore your backup, auto backup
- Changeable week count (BA Pro)
- Daily notifications and select ringtone (Multiple in BA Pro)
- Daily mood and custom moods
- No ads (BA Pro)
- Daily symptoms (Multiple in BA Pro)
- Custom symptoms (BA Pro)
- Multiple themes
- Take and upload photos
- Record videos
- Month selection in calendar screen by clicking selected month
- Day selection in calendar day screen by clicking selected day
- Changeable date format of calendar
- Gallery support for your photos and videos on time based range
- Show values of temperature, weight, height and note in calendar day screen when clicking their part
- Show your babies' symptoms to doctor (BA Pro)
- See your babies' all first times
Calendar is main screen for all the main functions of program.
You can manage it by clicking days of calendar.
You can add/remove/edit the different types of features in calendar day screen when after calendar day clicking.
You can also manage your settings by clicking settings section in top menu.
You can delete all data on calendar and calendar day screens by long clicking.
Swipe between days both calendar and calendar day screen.
Bebek Albümü v1.7
Bebek Albümü, bebeklerinizin resim ve video albümünü oluşturabileceğiniz bir uygulamadır.
Ayrıca, bebeğinizin boyunu, kilosunu, ateşini, anlık ruh halini ve hastalık belirtilerini de tutabileceğiniz size çok yardımı olabilecek bir uygulamadır.
Bebek Albümü'nün başlıca önemli özellikleri:
- Takvim üzerinde bebek bilgilerinizi takip edebilme
- Tek Bebek Albümü içinde 2 bebek kullanıcı desteği
- Tek Bebek Albümü içinde sınırsız bebek kullanıcı desteği (Bebek Albümü Pro)
- Her kullanıcıya özel şifreli koruma
- Değişik tipte şifre koruma seçeneği
- Her kullanıcıya özgü ayarlar
- Vücut ısısı istatiği
- Kilo istatiği
- Boy istatiği
- Veri yedekleme ve geri yükleyebilme
- Değişebilir hafta sayısı (BA Pro)
- Günlük bildirimler ve müzik seçme (BA Pro'da çoklu)
- Günlük ruh hali ve size özel ruh hali tanımlayabilme (BA Pro'da çoklu)
- Reklamsız uygulama (BA Pro)
- Semptomlar ve özel semptomlar (BA Pro'da çoklu)
- Çoklu tema desteği
- Resim çekme özelliği
- Video kaydedebilme
- Arkadaşlarla paylaşma ve geri besleme
- Takvim ekranında ay alanına tıklayarak belirli aralıkta ay seçtirme
- Takvimin günü ekranında gün alanına tıklayarak belirli aralıkta gün seçtirme
- Tarih formatı değiştirebilme
- Resimleriniz ve videolarınız için galeri desteği
- Takvim gün ekranında boy, kilo, sıcaklık ve not gibi kendi bölümüne tıklama ile değerlerini gösterme
- Bebeklerinizin belirtilerini doktorunuzu gösterin
- Bebeğinizin tüm ilk hareketlerini görün (BA Pro)
Not: Bebek Albümün paralı versiyonuna geçmeden önce Bebek Albümün ücretsiz versiyonunu yedekleyebilirsiniz. Bebek Albümü Pro'da bu yedeklenmiş dosyası tekrar geri yükleyebilirsiniz.
Keywords: baby,album,tracker,growth,monitor,bebek,albüm, gelişim,bébé,bebé,bambino,طفل,赤ちゃん,ребенок,альбом,アルバム,álbum,专辑,宝宝,трекер,inseguitore,rastreador,traqueur,babies,bebekler
With an easy to use interface, parents can easily track routine tasks:
* Bottle feeding
* Many other!
Other notable features is online syncing. Once logged-in to your Google account, BabyCare will let you auto-sync your data inside your own Google Drive account.
Sharing charts or data is also supported.
This is an ad-supported app with full features found in the pro version.
Optimized for Jelly Bean and Kit-Kat!
★ Nursing - Track your baby's nursing time. You will always know exactly when was the last time your baby nursed. Track the time your baby spend on each side during nursing, allow you to balance the time for next feeding.
★ Bottle feeding - Baby log helps you to record the feeding time and the amount(volume) of breast milk/formula consumed. As the feeding log entries build up, you can properly estimate how much breast milk/formula to prepare. Same as the Nursing activity, you will always know when was the last time your baby was fed.
★ Diaper - Want to know how often your baby poo and pee? In diaper activity, Baby Log helps you track your baby's diaper change frequency. Check the log for any irregularity, and follow up with a doctor when needed.
★ Sleep - Record your baby's sleep activity. Your baby's sleep pattern can help you to adjust your baby's sleep habit.
★ Temperature - Prepare a temperature log when your baby has a fever. Temperature log can help you and your doctor to determine if your baby's condition has improved.
★ Medication - When your baby is sick, tracking proper amount of medication taken by your baby is very important. Baby Log helps you track the time and the amount taken for the specific medicine.
★ New medicine can be added to application to be tracked by the medication activity.
★ Baby Log supports tracking of multiple babies.
★ Growth - Tracking your baby's weight & height and compared to World Health Organization weight & height percentile.
★ WHO Weight & Height Chart (24 month)
★ Email Report - Generate and email printer friendly report for baby's appointments.
Quick Start Guide: http://www.sgadancreek.com/QuickStart.aspx
For any feedback or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Works flawless also on Android 4.3!
Why is my baby crying?
Your baby is fed, has a clean nappy, no issues with colic, you were playing with your baby but still it is crying? The baby is probably too tired, but at the same time unable to fall asleep by itself. This is a common situation of newborns and a situation when Sleep Baby Instant can help the most.
Sleep Baby Instant helps your baby to fall asleep using classic monotonous low frequency sounds proven to be effective by generations of parents:
Such sounds include:
• Washing machine
• Vacuum cleaner
• Sea and stream...
From practical experience, we have learned that such sounds are more effective as a lullaby than tones, music or sing.
To start using Sleep Baby Instant put your phone to a hearing distance from your baby, choose one of the available sounds, set a timer and start the playback.
We do highly recommend not putting the phone closer to the baby than necessary and turning on airplane mode as well as muting alerts during the entire use of this app.
More from developer
Keep track of your baby's kicks and movements with a 60 minute countdown timer. The countdown timer will continue to count down until 60 minutes is over or until you exit the app. You may hit the HOME key to temporarily leave your counting session. The countdown will continue to go unless you leave the app for a long period of time.
Tap the top button (movement) to count a movement of your baby, or tap the bottom button (kick) to count a kick.
When you're done, record your movements/kicks if desired.
upcoming feature: saving a history of all count sessions, emailing/sharing your count session results
-to save your count session, hit the back button and appropriate action from dialog
- enter in multiple leagues/tournaments by name
- for each league/tournament entry, add weeks
- for each week entry: set a date, name, and enter games played
- game entry includes: name, score, date, # spares, # strikes, # doubles
- long press items for addition actions such as edit and delete
- E-mail me suggestions/comments at email@example.com
OPM - U.S. Office of Personal Management Operating Status
-Set the time of day to check the status
-Status is checked every 24 hours
-Notification will trigger depending on user settings
-You may choose to be notified on every status check, or only when the status is not open
-manually check status whenever you want
-status checking will persist even after phone reboot
View feeding/wet/bowel history by day
Keep track of your baby's kicks and movements with a 60 minute countdown timer.
To start logging your baby's moves/kicks, click the Counter button. The counter will continue to count down until either the time has run out or you hit the \"save & exit\" menu button. Long press on either movement button to bring up an add/remove dialog. Simply tap each icon to add a move/kick. While a session is active, you will not be able to edit it in the history. Long press a session item in history to bring up a delete dialog. Press an event item to bring up its delete dialog. If you have any questions please contact the developer from the email provided in the application's Android Market Page.
Select your week of pregnancy using the button on top of the counter page.
The countdown will continue to go unless it runs out of time or you stop it.
Tap the move button to count a movement of your baby, or tap the kick buton to count a kick.
Your movements are automatically logged and can be managed in the history page. Active sessions cannot be edited.
-to save your count session, hit the back button and appropriate action from dialog