Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Learn more at http://www.babyesp.com and http://support.babyesp.com
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
Over 30 soothing and calming sounds and songs!
This app focuses on white noise noises but we have included other categories of sounds as well:
* White Noise sounds
* Music Box songs - a unique collection of recordings of old analog music boxes
* Humming and buzzing - droning sounds of engines
* Water murmurs - sounds of water in different forms - rain, rivers, rivulets…
* Tranquil Nature - sounds of nature (editors’ pick!)
Mute incoming calls
Fade in/Fade out
Configure how long each sound/song should play
Loop one sound
Loop all sounds
Change playlist while playing
Sample each sound before deciding if to include it in playlist
Nice to your phone’s resources :)
This app has been developed in concert with a group of parents who needed a pro-grade tool to help their babies fall asleep.
Much work has been done to ensure smooth transitions between sounds.
The consensus is that white noise and other monotonous sounds have proven effective to help their babies fall asleep. Music can help but engages the brain more often than not. When listening to music the brain actively follows one section to another, expecting certain patterns. This is why music is stimulating rather than drowsing.
Languages: English, Spanish esp, German, Swedish
Just mail us if you have any thoughts, suggestions or critique. Or simply visit www.happydepartment.com.
Like us on FB if you want to help spread the word! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baby-Napper/671794796181072
Keywords: baby sleep, lullabies, infant, relax, white noise, fall asleep, calm, peace and quiet, sleep utility, natural music, sound asleep, calm, alphabet for kids, babies, preschool, children, sound effects, sounds, kids, soft music, sleep
2. Compare Chart Support
3. Share SNS Support ( ScreenShot Share )
4. Baby Profile Support ( Name, Birthday)
5. Customize Color Support
6. data back-up/restore/Initialization
if you have any question, please contact to email@example.com.
Thank you for downloading.
Choose the Zener's card you feel is going to come up next and wait for the result.
This app uses your device sensors for generatin random numbers and choose the Zener card!
There is a percentage which tells you if you are over the average or not.
Please leave your comments so we can improve our app.
And don't forget to rate it if you like it! Thanks!
- enter in multiple leagues/tournaments by name
- for each league/tournament entry, add weeks
- for each week entry: set a date, name, and enter games played
- game entry includes: name, score, date, # spares, # strikes, # doubles
- long press items for addition actions such as edit and delete
OPM - U.S. Office of Personal Management Operating Status
-Set the time of day to check the status
-Status is checked every 24 hours
-Notification will trigger depending on user settings
-You may choose to be notified on every status check, or only when the status is not open
-manually check status whenever you want
-status checking will persist even after phone reboot
Keep track of your baby's kicks and movements with a 60 minute countdown timer. The countdown timer will continue to count down until 60 minutes is over or until you exit the app. You may hit the HOME key to temporarily leave your counting session. The countdown will continue to go unless you leave the app for a long period of time.
Tap the top button (movement) to count a movement of your baby, or tap the bottom button (kick) to count a kick.
When you're done, record your movements/kicks if desired.
upcoming feature: saving a history of all count sessions, emailing/sharing your count session results
-to save your count session, hit the back button and appropriate action from dialog
Keep track of your baby's kicks and movements with a 60 minute countdown timer.
To start logging your baby's moves/kicks, click the Counter button. The counter will continue to count down until either the time has run out or you hit the \"save & exit\" menu button. Long press on either movement button to bring up an add/remove dialog. Simply tap each icon to add a move/kick. While a session is active, you will not be able to edit it in the history. Long press a session item in history to bring up a delete dialog. Press an event item to bring up its delete dialog. If you have any questions please contact the developer from the email provided in the application's Android Market Page.
Select your week of pregnancy using the button on top of the counter page.
The countdown will continue to go unless it runs out of time or you stop it.
Tap the move button to count a movement of your baby, or tap the kick buton to count a kick.
Your movements are automatically logged and can be managed in the history page. Active sessions cannot be edited.
-to save your count session, hit the back button and appropriate action from dialog
View feeding/wet/bowel history by day
- E-mail me suggestions/comments at firstname.lastname@example.org