- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics with charts and allows to export data to a printable HTML file.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
Widgets included, no advertisements!
Breastfeeding tracker (free)
- Record simply and intuitively when and on which side the baby is nursed.
- Breastfeedings can be joined into one meal.
- Graphical analysis of the daily breastfeedings and meals.
- Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your baby typically get hungry? Supported time frames: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
- Overview of all breastfeeding times on record
- Export the recorded data to csv
- Export the graph to png-images
- Import existing data from a csv file
- Widget including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- No advertisements
- You can also record and analyze pumpings (time and quantity).
- You can add comments to each record.
- Widget including start and stop buttons.
- You can also record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
- Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into one meal.
- You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions.
- Widget including feeding button.
- You can also record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
- Widget "Sleeping" including start, pause, and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- You can also record events (bath, temperature, diapers,....)
- You can define your own events
- You can add reminders to each event
- Widget "Events" (resizable)
- You can also record weight, length/height and head circumference of your baby
- Graphical analysis of weight, length/height and head circumference with percentile charts (WHO Standards)
- Allows you to add and track several children e.g. for twins
In case of problems please write me a mail, I'm happy to help!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highly appreciated!
It's diary and photo album reminds you of baby's beautiful memories.
Track breast and bottle feeding.
Track growth ( both weight and length)
Track baby emotions
Track body heat and drug
save today's message and photo
Vaccination Schedule.( immunization schedule )
Vaccination History. ( immunization history )
Add baby profile (max 3)
Color Theme ( 3 Color )
Home Screen Widget
keyword: breast feeding , bottle feeding, baby diary, infant care, baby log,
baby photo, baby activities, baby growth, baby activity tracker, feeding tracker, infant diary, diaper tracker, log feeding, baby album, baby camera, growth tracker , photo album , Pregnancy , childbirth , Newborn
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-care-log.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
*** Features ***
- Many different sounds. See what your baby likes best!
- Adjustable timer that turns off the sound after a given amount of minutes!
- Very easy to control!
Please leave your feedback!
* Açık, kapsamlı, ay ay hazırlanmış detaylı bir rehber!
* Profesyonellerin gözetiminde hazırlanmış, çok iyi düzenlenmiş ve kolay okunur bir bilgi kaynağı!
* Yüzlerce soruya rahatlatıcı yanıtlar!
* Bebeğimin hasta olduğunu nasıl anlayabilirim? Ne zaman bir doktora başvurmalıyım?
* Bebeğimin gece boyunca aralıksız uyumasını nasıl sağlarım?
* Bebeğimi sütten kesmek için uygun olan zamana nasıl karar vermeliyim?
* Sancılanan bebeğime nasıl bakabilirim?
* İşe ne zaman dönebilirim?
* Bebeğime hangi dönemlerde hangi aşıları yaptırmalıyım?
* Anne ve babaların bebeğin ilk yılında en çok yaptıkları hatalar nelerdir?
Anne ve babalar için bebeklerinin ilk yılında karşılaşacakları sorunları kolayca çözmelerine yardımcı olmasını dilediğimiz uygulamamız tamamen ücretsizdir.
Choose a color to light up your life or let the phone bring you to light dreams :-)
Being in the dark, increases immersion and sensations.
Brighten your home with christmas warmth.
Light up your concerts !
* Use the auto quit option to fall asleep with your night light.
* Change the speed variation of the ambiant light.
Share with your friends !
- enter in multiple leagues/tournaments by name
- for each league/tournament entry, add weeks
- for each week entry: set a date, name, and enter games played
- game entry includes: name, score, date, # spares, # strikes, # doubles
- long press items for addition actions such as edit and delete
Keep track of your baby's kicks and movements with a 60 minute countdown timer. The countdown timer will continue to count down until 60 minutes is over or until you exit the app. You may hit the HOME key to temporarily leave your counting session. The countdown will continue to go unless you leave the app for a long period of time.
Tap the top button (movement) to count a movement of your baby, or tap the bottom button (kick) to count a kick.
When you're done, record your movements/kicks if desired.
upcoming feature: saving a history of all count sessions, emailing/sharing your count session results
-to save your count session, hit the back button and appropriate action from dialog
OPM - U.S. Office of Personal Management Operating Status
-Set the time of day to check the status
-Status is checked every 24 hours
-Notification will trigger depending on user settings
-You may choose to be notified on every status check, or only when the status is not open
-manually check status whenever you want
-status checking will persist even after phone reboot
Keep track of your baby's kicks and movements with a 60 minute countdown timer.
To start logging your baby's moves/kicks, click the Counter button. The counter will continue to count down until either the time has run out or you hit the \"save & exit\" menu button. Long press on either movement button to bring up an add/remove dialog. Simply tap each icon to add a move/kick. While a session is active, you will not be able to edit it in the history. Long press a session item in history to bring up a delete dialog. Press an event item to bring up its delete dialog. If you have any questions please contact the developer from the email provided in the application's Android Market Page.
Select your week of pregnancy using the button on top of the counter page.
The countdown will continue to go unless it runs out of time or you stop it.
Tap the move button to count a movement of your baby, or tap the kick buton to count a kick.
Your movements are automatically logged and can be managed in the history page. Active sessions cannot be edited.
-to save your count session, hit the back button and appropriate action from dialog
View feeding/wet/bowel history by day
- E-mail me suggestions/comments at firstname.lastname@example.org