- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Nederlands, Svenska, Русский, 简体中文, 繁體中文
Child Development Calendar
Descriptions of child development phases from birth to 3 years
Calendar for multiple babies
WomanLog Baby Pro:
Send PDF file to e-mail
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the list of events.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Child development phase descriptions and drawings are to be understood as general and theoretical information that may not be the same or may differ significantly in comparison to each particular child's actual development.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
newborn, child, baby, child development, children, boy, girl, diaper, breastfeeding, parents, infant, toddler
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
The main features are:
- Ability to manage multiple children (useful in the case of twins).
- Management of feedings, with timers that detect the durations of feedings and in case of nursing than in the case of infant formula.
- Monitoring of body weight.
- Calculation of the maximum amount of artificial milk assumable by weight.
- Monitoring of diaper changes, very useful in early
- Monitor temperatures.
- Monitor medicine's prescription
- Note diary
- Multi language.
- Ability to show / hide each child
- Ability to enable / disable the activities concerned for each child.
- Allows you to share data with other device.
- Allows you to send some data via e-mail (eg pediatrician).
2. Compare Chart Support
3. Share SNS Support ( ScreenShot Share )
4. Baby Profile Support ( Name, Birthday)
5. Customize Color Support
6. data back-up/restore/Initialization
if you have any question, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for downloading.
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
This app enables you to log the time of a few very common baby-related events (beginning of sleep, end of sleep, feeding, bathing, diaper change). It is quick and easy to use and usable with one hand. The logged events can be viewed in the app or shared with other apps via a simple, human readable format which is also possible to import in common desktop PC spreadsheet applications.
- Swipe left and right to switch between logging and viewing screens.
- Touch and hold a log entry to delete it.
Choose the Zener's card you feel is going to come up next and wait for the result.
This app uses your device sensors for generatin random numbers and choose the Zener card!
There is a percentage which tells you if you are over the average or not.
Please leave your comments so we can improve our app.
And don't forget to rate it if you like it! Thanks!
* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Displays time since last feeding, with the ability to count the time from the start or end of the last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Keep track of Vitamine D supplementation with a checkbox and time
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
View feeding/wet/bowel history by day
** HUFFINGTON POST: TOP APPS FOR MOMS **
** ATT OPEN APPS FOR ALL HONORABLE MENTION **
** FEATURED IN FIT PREGNANCY MAGAZINE **
** BEST PREGNANCY APP - PARENTS.COM **
***WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING***
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant." -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"10 OUT OF 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall." -- BEST APPS REVIEW
"Touted as an 'all-in-one pregnancy app' – BabyBump delivers...high marks for intuitive design, well-conceived content, and innovation. We all want to capture the magical aspects of pregnancy, and this app makes it manageable and convenient." -- GIGGLE APPS REVIEW
BabyBump is a comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Fast and customizable forums
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Countdown widget
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY AND WEEKLY INFO & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
JOURNAL / WEIGHT TRACKING
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
✔ Multi-colored charts of weight/waist by week
✔ Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
✔ Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ View your photos in a swipe-able slideshow format
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
This app will give you a variety of choices like -
CAUTION:- Before applying any routine First consult your doctor. Any side effects will be at your risk .
Get Baby will tell you which day you could have baby (maybe baby) if you have intimate that day, Get Baby will indicate your baby is a girl or boy!
Shows which day you could have baby or not (maybe baby);
Shows boy or girl if you get pregnant today;
Predict your next period and ovulation date;
Track and record your period;
Adjust your period cycle length or ovulation cycle;
Royale is a 100% Filipino-owned corporation established in 2006. From its headquarters in Quezon City, Philippines, Royale continually changing the landscape as we know it - from its expansion of branches throughout key cities in the country to international hotspots in the cities of Dubai, Taipei, Singapore, Doha & Abu Dhabi.
With pillars of industry leaders backed by years of experience and expertise in Finance and Marketing, Royale stands tall as a major player in the industry, offering its wide spectrum of FDA-approved health, wellness and beauty products.
Royale as a Brand is synonymous with innovation and modern. From the packaging to the over-all impeccable quality and service, Royale products are superlative in all aspects. Its success in the local and international markets is a glaring declarationof this feat.
The business model of Royale is now the benchmark of Filipino-owned corporations who want to expand their operations worldwide. This pursuit requires more than hard work, but rather, it calls for continuous dedication to excellence and a pragmatic understanding of large-scale multi-national operations. More importantly, a management with keen business sense, acumen and diligence of the highest level is required.
The different maternity options available are explained and what rights and State benefits you are entitled to are explored.
What to expect at your first ante natal visit and scans and screening tests are also discussed. Practical advice is given on common complaints that may occur during the course of your pregnancy.
This app features footage from experts in Irelands leading maternity hospitals including…
Dr. Mairead Kennelly, Consultant Obstetrician, HSE
Margaret Fanagan, Midwife Manager
- enter in multiple leagues/tournaments by name
- for each league/tournament entry, add weeks
- for each week entry: set a date, name, and enter games played
- game entry includes: name, score, date, # spares, # strikes, # doubles
- long press items for addition actions such as edit and delete
Keep track of your baby's kicks and movements with a 60 minute countdown timer. The countdown timer will continue to count down until 60 minutes is over or until you exit the app. You may hit the HOME key to temporarily leave your counting session. The countdown will continue to go unless you leave the app for a long period of time.
Tap the top button (movement) to count a movement of your baby, or tap the bottom button (kick) to count a kick.
When you're done, record your movements/kicks if desired.
upcoming feature: saving a history of all count sessions, emailing/sharing your count session results
-to save your count session, hit the back button and appropriate action from dialog
OPM - U.S. Office of Personal Management Operating Status
-Set the time of day to check the status
-Status is checked every 24 hours
-Notification will trigger depending on user settings
-You may choose to be notified on every status check, or only when the status is not open
-manually check status whenever you want
-status checking will persist even after phone reboot
Keep track of your baby's kicks and movements with a 60 minute countdown timer.
To start logging your baby's moves/kicks, click the Counter button. The counter will continue to count down until either the time has run out or you hit the \"save & exit\" menu button. Long press on either movement button to bring up an add/remove dialog. Simply tap each icon to add a move/kick. While a session is active, you will not be able to edit it in the history. Long press a session item in history to bring up a delete dialog. Press an event item to bring up its delete dialog. If you have any questions please contact the developer from the email provided in the application's Android Market Page.
Select your week of pregnancy using the button on top of the counter page.
The countdown will continue to go unless it runs out of time or you stop it.
Tap the move button to count a movement of your baby, or tap the kick buton to count a kick.
Your movements are automatically logged and can be managed in the history page. Active sessions cannot be edited.
-to save your count session, hit the back button and appropriate action from dialog
View feeding/wet/bowel history by day
- E-mail me suggestions/comments at firstname.lastname@example.org