Scan a product barcode. StockCountR on your device allows you to enter a quantity then send the data via wireless to a Stocktake Master screen.
The operator receives immediate feedback on the validity of the barcode and can make corrections.
Many devices can be operated simultaneously this way to speed up the stocktaking process.
The Stocktake Master screen acts as a stocktake controller where the value of stock can be calculated, imported, exported and reported in .csv format if required. The Master screen is available for download on the website www.stockcountr.com
A cordless Bluetooth hand held barcode scanner can be connected to your device or used with a barcode scanner attachment.
Devices are not loaded with any pre-generated product lists, the App interrogates the Stocktake Master for product information.
Each scanner/device combination is automatically allocated an ID and as the stocktake progresses, the incoming scans can be viewed on the Stocktake Master for each ID.
Summary of Benefits
• Saves time and therefore saves money
• Saves time by not having to return the hand held device to a download cradle
• Saves time by reducing errors with immediate feedback
• Apps can be installed by anyone anytime for free on many different devices
• Acquisition and ongoing costs are significantly lower than the cost of portable data terminals
• Flexibility in connection methods to servers
• Usually only once ever device setup routine
• Latest local product data easily available to all devices
• Hardware devices are relatively inexpensive lowering the cost of ownership and replacement
• The App software is easily maintained with the latest version
• No programming or configuration is required in the host software application by a technician
Currently only available for Android devices.